Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Video : Woman Beats Own Son And Locks Him Up In Dog Cage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video : Woman Beats Own Son And Locks Him Up In Dog Cage (368 Views)

A Nigerian Woman Flogs Child Mercilessly, Locks Him Up In Dogs Cage (video) / I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video : Woman Beats Own Son And Locks Him Up In Dog Cage by Dechymmytv(f): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
The heart of man is wicked. Can you imagine? After beating up the kid you had to still lock him up in a dog's cage and we keep complaining about our Government and people around us. Have you checked yourself? The wickedness we do to people around us and how we want other people down is totally unacceptable. We need to be better. We need to do better. This truly made me sad. I can't explain it.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vuX_hDWwB/?igshid=15n3h41lpeuof

Re: Video : Woman Beats Own Son And Locks Him Up In Dog Cage by Dechymmytv(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mods pls move to Frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her / Another Sex Worker Strangled To Death In A Port Harcourt Hotel. / Lady Kissing Her Boyfriend Crashes SUV Into Lotto Kiosk, Hospitalize Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.