Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much (2299 Views)

Pls Help: My Laptop Eat Too Much Food / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by brightisodje(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please pardon my english ..I can't hold this to my self anymore i have been dating her for over a year now i find it difficult to cope with her too much consumption on food. I have try my best but it seems it's her nature she eat and waste food when ever i invited her to my house. Even at midnight she wake up for meal even when we sex at midnight she must eat. As early as 7am she's at the kitchen i don't know what to do any more I'm always scared to invite her over to my place because of this attitude. she always stay 2 weeks i try to keep it to my self believe me it's too much i have never seen a girl that eat like this and if i ever delay to fill the kitchen with food stuff and money for pot of soup she will squeeze her face (notice she's very good in other aspect ) but in this very part I'm totally confused
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by NwaAmaikpe: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
She is a golddigger...but since you have little coins in your purse, she is digging in your pots instead.

Whenever she is around, ensure you guys eat out. If you can't afford it, visit a friend, neighbor or relative and eat there or trek around the neighborhood in search of houses hosting parties.
But leave no trace of food at home...I mean not even a grain of garri that she can chew.

You'd have solved that problem.
If she is hungry, let her lick toothpaste.

If she likes, let her squeeze her face however she wants...don't be bothered, at least it will make her grow wrinkles faster and you'd have a good reason for dumping her opportunistic ass..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by SLAP44: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
You cannot have it all. Marry her.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by gaby(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eat her

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Can you deal?? if you can't, person dey wey fit tolerate her gluttony ,transfer her to him
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by SLAP44: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is a golddigger...but since you have little coins in your purse, she is digging in your pots instead.

Whenever she is around, ensure you guys eat out.
Leave no trace of food at me...I mean not even a grain of garri that she can chew.

Let her squeeze her face however she wants...don't be bothered, at least it will make her grow wrinkles faster and you'd have a good reason for dumping her opportunistic ass..

The guy will wake up one day and discover his head and neck has been eaten grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
brightisodje:
Please pardon my english ..I can't hold this to my self anymore i have been dating her for over a year now i find it difficult to cope with her too much consumption on food. I have try my best but it seems it's her nature she eat and waste food when ever i invited her to my house. Even at midnight she wake up for meal even when we sex at midnight she must eat. As early as 7am she's at the kitchen i don't know what to do any more I'm always scared to invite her over to my place because of this attitude. she always stay 2 weeks i try to keep it to my self believe me it's too much i have never seen a girl that eat like this and if i ever delay to fill the kitchen with food stuff and money for pot of soup she will squeeze her face (notice she's very good in other aspect ) but in this very part I'm totally confused
When you were wooing her shebi you promised to do anything for her?So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by CosmicPhoenix: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
your babe na fowl? undecided because na fowl dey chop non stop

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by anthonyuncle(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whenever she is around, ensure you guys eat out.
Leave no trace of food at home...I mean not even a grain of garri that she can chew.

If she likes, let her squeeze her face however she wants...don't be bothered, at least it will make her grow wrinkles faster and you'd have a good reason for dumping her opportunistic ass..

eat out?

na.

she'll embarrass him if he takes her out to eat
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by calaharry: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided so does my wife.
M Lesson101 If you marry her without having enough she will send you bac to village. So get ready to live with it.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Liliyann(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations Sir cool
What you just listed is one of the few signs of pregnancy cheesy
She is yet to realise that she is pregnant!

After smashing the poor babe, you are looking for ways to dump her undecided
How much dey your account sef wey make you dey nag sey she dey chop food?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by OmoAlata1(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is the type of woman that will triple in size after just 1-2 kids and be blaming pregnancy for their fatness after 15 yrs.

Abeg look very well before you leap
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Clinghton: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
No human is perfect, discuss things with her
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Deepfeel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
brightisodje:

Let's get things straight, your problem is you don't have the money to buy food, or you feel eating that much is bad for her health?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by LadySarah: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
I have someone that eats that way.It has become a way of life and to me Its disgusting.

It mostly stems from lack of food in poor homes Where Theres hardly enough so You Always rush food,hoard it Or eat like there wont be another one tomorrow.

Talk to her abt it and Follow it up.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Erums(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Go's the kinda of girl I'm looking. For... Not the one dats sees enuff food at home but can't even raise a leg to cook....... This is hilarious... Howmuch be food... Na wa

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Florblu(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is her name Chopnoris? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by pryme(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Congratulations Sir cool
What you just listed is one of the few signs of pregnancy cheesy
She is yet to realise that she is pregnant!

After smashing the poor babe, you are looking for ways to dump her undecided
How much dey your account sef wey make you dey nag sey she dey chop food?

You still play the victim card even when your pusssy is wet and waiting for the dick.
It's like the victim card is now part of your poker game.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Skmoda360(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
brightisodje:
You called your honey bunny a "foodie" or "glutton" grin grin...hope she ain't a nairalander? This kin thing dey pain ooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Skmoda360(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your babe na fowl? undecided because na fowl dey chop non stop

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by dmgr(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
In your post u said u have been dating her over a year now, does that mean that's how she has been since when u both started dating? or she recently started eating that way,if its of recent she started then she should try deworming herself I think there's a drug for that, thou am actually not sure if that's her problem but most of the time too much worm in the stomach causes people to eat much than usual.
But if that's how she has been since day one then u just have to learn to live with it because u can't actually control the quantity of food she consumes because that will make her feel as if u 're starving her when the food is there already.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Clubmaster: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Funny comments cheesy
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by chawtinz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
you are chopping her at midnight and you don't want her to chop your food... oga ooooooo
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Merit123(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Text her phone number for me i will advise her
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by pesty100(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
brightisodje:
who needs help? you or your girlfriend
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by SEEDORF441(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
You must be gaining something from her na why you no wan leave her[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
And their mess can smell
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Pat081: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2019
For me to be sure that you are not telling lies send me her number this weekend to be sure too
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Eze2000(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Isha327(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Glutton..... Ounjelabi cheesy grin
@op....carry ur cross
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by vincentjk(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Let's get things straight, your problem is you don't have the money to buy food, or you feel eating that much is bad for her health?

In as much as eating is good and healthy, who wakes up in the middle of the night and
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much by Deepfeel(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
vincentjk:

In as much as eating is good and healthy, who wakes up in the middle of the night and

Who gets up in the middle of the night and eat? The lady in the story does it right? People are born unique
with a unique freewill

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: You Need This To Reach Orgasm Whenever You Want. / She Loves Me But..i Think We Won't Last If Married / So This Thing Ain't Only In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.