Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is This A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Sin? (627 Views)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sin? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
I get sexually arroused easily even from men I am not married to.
I easily get wet even when chatting online
I am a married woman and don't know how to remove this high sensitivity from my body
Please is this a sin?
And how do I cure this?
Re: Is This A Sin? by SLAP44: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Flee from sin of fornication. It kills quickly.
Re: Is This A Sin? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
SLAP44:
Flee from sin of fornication. It kills quickly.

How do I do that
Re: Is This A Sin? by SLAP44: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Preciousgirl:

How do I do that

By repentance and believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. Him alone can forgive and save you.
Re: Is This A Sin? by shadeyinka(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I am a married woman and don't know how to remove this high sensitivity from my body
Please is this a sin?
And how do I cure this?
One may not be able to prevent a bird from flying over one's head, but one can certainly prevent it from making its best on one's head.

Sexual arousals don't just happen: they are catalyzed by our thoughts. Ease of sexual arousals especially for a woman is a rare gift of God for your marriage...it is not a sin. The sin is inappropriate thoughts

Mat 5:28: But I say to you that whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Mat 12:35: "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings out good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings out evil things.

Mat 15:18-19: "But the things which come out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile the man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies;"

The solution:
2Tim 2:22: "But flee youthful lusts, and follow righteousness, faith, love, peace, with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart."

Phil 4:8:
"Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things [are] honest, whatever [things are] right, whatever [things are] pure, whatever [things are] lovely, whatever things are] of good report; if there is] any virtue and if [there is] any praise, think on these things."

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Sin? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thanks
Re: Is This A Sin? by paxonel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Please is this a sin?
And how do I cure this?
there is nothing sinful getting aroused, it is natural.
But what will be sinful is when you allow it to make you cheat on your husband.
Your husband must be very lucky to have a woman like you.
But again, that luck will become a curse only if you misbehave. grin
Re: Is This A Sin? by Oluromantic: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
And if men address you accordingly, you'll start abusing them.

Guess you didn't have much experience as a single lady. Ur sexual attention shd be inclined towards ur husband not other men
Re: Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Please is this a sin?
And how do I cure this?

ma'am, apart from spiriual, I guess you need to consult your doctor... no offense.

moreso, struggling with holiness means you need the Holy Spirit to empower you. combat your issues by praying against the schemes of Satan.

indeed, if you just started experiencing it, then you need to start pulling down strongholds.

it's probably a stronghold... "for the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, but spiritual to the pulling down of strongholds"...

ma'am start praying against them if you wanna walk with Jesus in white(Rev3:4).

OR

when such temptaions come, the Bible is a guide to your feet(follow the nàrrow way that leads to eternal life [Matt6:13-14]), follow the steps of Jesus... Remember? when he rebuked Satan with His words... sày "I rebuke you in Jesus' name" or àny suitable words like Jesus did to Satan
Re: Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
I think you beginning to make progress, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Truth is is not really my area of expertise, I think maybe you need to see a doctor or something. Hope you get the help you need

(1) (Reply)

See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! / Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Spraying Money On Alter With Zubby Michael, Others / Indonesia Deports 36 Igbo Boys After Prophet Odumeje’s Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.