Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (42307 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Halexgos3(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
The football was rigged
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
So WIKE get small sense like this? Well this is very commendable from governor WIKE. grin grin
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
LZAA:

Cc adaibeku rekhina afamed anonimi Bastardmod
that picture alone is enough to make NgeneUkwenu donate all his village land to RUGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by enemyofprogress: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Empty threat. Lalasticlala don't mind him, come out and fight for your write jo
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by TheAlchemist: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"

Sad but true!

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by omohlexy: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Urchman200:
This is one of the most useless governor in south south region,the most selfish governor any one can think of ,when is against him is very wrong but when is in his favour is ok .
Guy how is this against him? Is he the president? Does he belong to the ruling party? He just adviced the rascal not to express his foolishness in his state. But he needs not worry . Guy is in DSs now receiving hot slaps.They will not treat him nicely because the guy have written so much poo about almost everybody when he was forming self made investigative journalist. Sorry is his case.Goodnite bro
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by DemonInSiege: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
escodotman:
Don't mind them. That is the mentality of an average Nigerian politician. They speak with one voice and unite when they have the feeling that the people are ready to liberate themselves from their looting and living large on the nation's wealth. They speak with one voice and throw away party affiliation, by that time, they don't know PDP, APC.

Sowore made Wike cried and suffered during election, Sowere was AAC party chairman, he Allowed Amaechi to use AAC to fight Wike and killed many River people
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by DemonInSiege: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nigerian politicians are all the same

Thieves and looters

Selfish and corrupt

A protest against insecurity and public office holders sending their kids abroad to study

How can they allow that...

Zombies will side evil against the masses... Because zombies are walking dead things

WIKE HATE SOWORE SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Uchenduin: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Read the book on civil war. Igbo started the war.

The killing of 30000 Igbos in the north in 1966 after a failed military coup and the reluctancy to control the killings and genocidal activities against the Igbos superheaded by the then head of state forced ojukwu to break away.
How can a government (Gowon) meant to protect its citizens will rather turns back and be killing it's citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by DemonInSiege: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
blackgold90:
The Yoruba's should do #RevolutionNow in Lagos and in south west,they midwife @mbuhari to power they should enjoy the next level in peace.

No to protest
No to protest
No to protest

Buhari is not good ,buhari is not good,yet they voted for him for 2nd term and the foolish sowore want to protest against what those that own Lagos and southwest have approved,he will die young.

I stand with wike,
Don't try shit in PH

Sowore helped Amaechi to use AAC to fight Wike in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by santafe(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"

Honestly, the country is not worth fighting for what a shame!. Don't waste your life over Nigeria.

They would rather protest over Naira Marley's incarceration..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by PHILipu1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
muykem:
Big disappointed to IPOB who think such protest is strictly targeted at Buhari.
Can your revolutionnow members carry out suicide bombing like bokoharam?
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
When is a peaceful protest by unarmed civilians become a crime? Ooops! I forgot, this is a lawless country!!
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ProudDick: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Uchenduin:
Igbos should stay off the protest.these people are betrayals. It once happened in 1966 when ojukwu made an agreement with western premier to break away from Nigeria because of the oppression of Fulani jihad.while ojukwu went and implement the agreement they had, the west went behind and collided with the northerners and unite to fight the Igbos in what they termed Nigeria-biafra war.
No hope for Nigeria. Nigeria is dead and buried long time ago. What is happening is politicians exploiting the land to settle themselves.
No tribe in Nigeria can support other tribe towards any move or protest to restore the land.
Let's forget Nigeria and think how everyone can settle his family with the remaining national cake.

Very dumb fool. Who was the western premier during the war?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LarryBee1k: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hope

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by blackgold90(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
DemonInSiege:

Sowore helped Amaechi to use AAC to fight Wike in Rivers State

That is not the main issue,the main issue is where sowore hails from has diehard APC taproot like BAT,Fashiola,Osinbajo,Ambode and co

His kinsmen are APC why fight something you know you can't fight
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Uchenduin: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
ProudDick:

Very dumb fool. Who was the western premier during the war?
Help yourself with this book "there was a country"
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Uchenduin: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
A page in "there was a country" said that Nigeria seized to exist the day civil war started. We should stop fooling ourselves, we cannot live together in peace in this country. We are not one, we hate ourselves.

If Nigeria did not break away, the blood of 3million Igbos spilled during the genocide and earthly cleansing in 1967-1970 will forever hunt Nigeria and the country can never know peace.

Biafra our only hope!

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.
You people must always look for a way to bring IPOB into your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

they killed mohamed yusuf it resulted to boko
they arrested zakzaky his guys are confronting security agents.
they held nnamdi kanu his boys kept protesting and also the legal team did their work and he was released.
but they can arrest and kill a yoruba and nothing will happen.
worst that will happen will be political settlement.
so dont use yoruba to generalize the rest of nigeria.
they will start the noise and when others join them,they will turn around and negotiate others away.
the revolution is dead on arrival since its being led by a yoruba
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by okpanachipeter: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Governor Wike is never a friend to government at the center, but if comes to a matter of common interest, Nigeria politicians speak with one voice because the common man is at the receiving end. They hate to see any activities capable of sensitising the public about how they are oppressed. The planned revolution/protest is not going to be easy, but I believe it takes sacrifice of a few lives to acheive freedom, and once it starts by very brave Nigerian youths, it will attract attention of the entire world. Now my question; who are the sacrificial lambs?

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.

Herdsman, who is ur brother ehh
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by deleo16(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nigerian politicians are all the same

Thieves and looters

Selfish and corrupt

A protest against insecurity and public office holders sending their kids abroad to study

How can they allow that...

Zombies will side evil against the masses... Because zombies are walking dead things
I will keep saying the only two parties in Nigeria is the political elite and the masses
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Pvssy: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
engrchykae:
they killed mohamed yusuf it resulted to boko
they arrested zakzaky his guys are confronting security agents.
they held nnamdi kanu his boys kept protesting and also the legal team did their work and he was released.
but they can arrest and kill a yoruba and nothing will happen.
worst that will happen will be political settlement.
so dont use yoruba to generalize the rest of nigeria.
they will start the noise and when others join them,they will turn around and negotiate others away.
the revolution is dead on arrival since its being led by a yoruba

Shut up please!

What have you done to the Igbos that died? And the ones still in prison?

Kanu should please come to Nigeria.

Chest beating runs in the blood. And first to play victim card. This same ideology cost you 3,000,000 of your kinsmen.

Is a Nigerian thing and not a tribe thing. Your kits just good at chest beating.

I remember that year, if Kanu is arrested, war will happen. We have weapons. All na chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by maigida007: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by mrtc(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Amaechi/APC used AAC to fight wine in d last elections

Where was SOwore revolution when that was going on during the rivers election. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by maasoap(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's funny that you don't realise that you are describing yourself. Lol
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ChikezieU(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

. Very hopeless and disgruntled youths that is far worse than idiot

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by SolexOlenin(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Lovelyn451(f): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2019
blackgold90:
The Yoruba's should do #RevolutionNow in Lagos and in south west,they midwife @mbuhari to power they should enjoy the next level in peace.

No to protest
No to protest
No to protest

Buhari is not good ,buhari is not good,yet they voted for him for 2nd term and the foolish sowore want to protest against what those that own Lagos and southwest have approved,he will die young.

I stand with wike,
Don't try shit in PH
I pity any Igbo man joining this stupid protest...mtchew
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by mira4u: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Why will he not revolt against it when he's also a tyrant using power to sit on wealth that belongs to the state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.