Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (42310 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by sumboty: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Today is 5th of August, a day set aside for revolution in Nigeria.

Though I can see some toddlers on social media, insisting they will be part of the REVOLUTION.

Please joining them is not a bad idea but please before you start, try to locate or identify any of your leader's child/children taking the lead. Or better ask them where are your child/children also? I am saying this confidently, that all their children and members of the family are in abroad.

We must not be deceived by the rich, they want to destroy Nigeria and join their families in abroad.

I am sure Sowore's family won't partake in that senseless REVOLUTION.

Your REVOLUTION should be your voters card.

Your REVOLUTION should be your political party and your REVOLUTION is for you to contest and win the Election.

Do not join any Street Revolution, if you are caught, the rest is history.

They have money to get a standard lawyer.

They have money to flee the country.

Most of them have a dual passport.

Don't be deceived by them.

Thanks

Pls remember this the law says there's a freedom of speech... but the law didn't say there's a freedom after speech...
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by luluosas(m): 1:29am On Aug 05, 2019
And what stopped president Buhari from unleashing them against Fulani terrorists Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists Herdsmen and Fulani terrorists Bandits?
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet. grin
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Rolly22(m): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"

I swear no be lie.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.
Is Wike now an Igbo man ?
What happened ? grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet. grin

At least we know all the talk of better Nigeria

is a scam
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:29am On Aug 05, 2019
sumboty:

Though I can see some toddlers on social media, insisting they will be part of the REVOLUTION.

Please joining them is not a bad idea but please before you start, try to locate or identify any of your leader's child/children taking the lead. Or better ask them where are your child/children also? I am saying this confidently, that all their children and members of the family are in abroad.

We must not be deceived by the rich, they want to destroy Nigeria and join their families in abroad.

Your REVOLUTION should be your political party and your REVOLUTION is for you to contest and win the Election.

Thanks

Pls remember this the law says there's a freedom of speech... but the law didn't say there's a freedom after speech...

Why is this govt afraid of protest but comfort
With mass murders

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by shegra58: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

They look like maid compare to USA anti terrorism police unit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by shegra58: 2:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"
Well I think if they kill him America will come asking for their citizen USA never joke with their citizen be it by birth or honorarily they considered it a slap on their face,Yes Kanu is also a British citizen but British didn't act swiftly because of the cordial relationship between the 2 countries,in Sowore case there's nothing like that Trump don't want to hear anything Buhari this may be good opportunity for them to intervene in our affairs,opportunity they've been looking for..My thought though

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Xisnin(m): 2:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Uchenduin:
Igbos should stay off the protest.these people are betrayals. It once happened in 1966 when ojukwu made an agreement with western premier to break away from Nigeria because of the oppression of Fulani jihad.while ojukwu went and implement the agreement they had, the west went behind and collided with the northerners and unite to fight the Igbos in what they termed Nigeria-biafra war.

Shut up, liar.
There was never such an agreement.
Who did Ojuku agree with and at which venue?

If you must excuse your cowardice, don't hide behind lies.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Xisnin(m): 2:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:
That's not what wike is insinuating. For those of you who dont speak "south south" fluently, he is saying You yolobas contrive to remove Jonathan our brother. So carry your load now in peace.

If the thing too heavy find another of your brothers to help..we are not among.

Mumu, the same Wike banned Ipob and kanu.
He is telling you he is for 1 Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:52am On Aug 05, 2019
sumboty:

Thanks

Why painic ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Larryndelaw: 2:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Optional09:
How many people nna wan kill, e be like say the money wey you dey steal dey over sweet you.You and your kind go soon hear am e go do voom for your body

#Since1960themdeyplayuswayo!
#RevolitionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor!

Freedom starting August 5th 2019

Across Nigeria

we must stop all these corrupt politicians. By this time tomorrow Tinubu will be on the run come talk of common Wike
Dont hide under your wife skirt 2morrow. You must be in front and not on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ajl: 3:41am On Aug 05, 2019
What do you expect? Wike is a member of the political elites and would want the corrupt system that keep him in position of power usurped. The Tsunami is already on its way.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.
Yes, he is right! We don't subscribe to the demand of that protest! It's a useless protest and anyone seen with orange will be dealt with
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Pvssy: 5:17am On Aug 05, 2019
shegra58:
Well I think if they kill him America will come asking for their citizen USA never joke with their citizen be it by birth or honorarily they considered it a slap on their face,Yes Kanu is also a British citizen but British didn't act swiftly because of the cordial relationship between the 2 countries,in Sowore case there's nothing like that Trump don't want to hear anything Buhari this may be good opportunity for them to intervene in our affairs,opportunity they've been looking for..My thought though

American can citizenship is not a passport to a prosecution free world. Their are many American citizens in jail's in different parts of the world. He will dance to the music he started playing. He is not a celeb in the USA and he is also black. Trump does not deal with such blacks.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2019
blackgold90:
The Yoruba's should do #RevolutionNow in Lagos and in south west,they midwife @mbuhari to power they should enjoy the next level in peace.

No to protest
No to protest
No to protest

Buhari is not good ,buhari is not good,yet they voted for him for 2nd term and the foolish sowore want to protest against what those that own Lagos and southwest have approved,he will die young.

I stand with wike,
Don't try shit in PH
Don't mind them. As DSS carry am him go hear am. The guy wan form Nnamdi Kalu forgetting that his people no get mind. They go abandon am there like they abandoned Abiola
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Kenturkey048(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2019
LarryBee1k:

I hate typing words against ibos because of kind and good ibo friends I've. We should move forward. My explanation will only bring more fight.
Good
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by oglalasioux(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2019
A good one. The protest is ill- advised.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Deadlytruth(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Uchenduin:
A page in "there was a country" said that Nigeria seized to exist the day civil war started. We should stop fooling ourselves, we cannot live together in peace in this country. We are not one, we hate ourselves.

If Nigeria did not break away, the blood of 3million Igbos spilled during the genocide and earthly cleansing in 1967-1970 will forever hunt Nigeria and the country can never know peace.

Biafra our only hope!

Can you please tell me the tribe of Nnamdi Azikiwe who invented and propagated the one-Nigeria fraud, frustrated all motions to include secession clause in the independence constiution, kicked against Northerners' demand for de-amalgamation, and labelled Ahmadu Bello a sectionalist and ethnic bigot for terming Nigeria as "the mistake of 1914"?

Can you also tell me the tribe of Aguiyi Ironsi who made the Anti-secession Decree of 1966 by which the mere mention of breaking away from Nigeria became a treasonable offence punishable with death by hanging?

Can you tell me the tribe of Ojukwu who attacked Isaac Adaka Boro, killed his soldiers, got him arrested and sentenced to death for declaring the secession of the Niger Delta Republic 15 months before Biafra idea ever came?

I await your response sir. Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dumahi(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yet they bolt as soon as they sight ragtag BH.
You always make my day here on NL. Your sense no be here. I need a wife like you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dumahi(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Can you please tell me the tribe of Nnamdi Azikiwe who invented and propagated the one-Nigeria fraud, frustrated all motions to include secession clause in the independence constiution, kicked against Northerners' demand for de-amalgamation, and labelled Ahmadu Bello an sectionalist and ethnic bigot for terming Nigeria as "the mistake of 1914"?

Can you also tell me the tribe of Aguiyi Ironsi who made the Anti-secession Decree of 1966 by which the mere mention of breaking away from Nigeria became a treasonable offence punishable with death by hanging?

Can you tell me the tribe of Ojukwu who attacked Isaac Adaka Boro, killed his soldiers, got him arrested and sentenced to death for declaring the secession of the Niger Delta Republic 15 months before Biafra idea ever came?

I await your response sir. Thanks in anticipation.
Those guys you mentioned are Igbos. Are you happy now? But hear this: It's only a moronic child that continues to repeat the mistakes his father made even as an adult. He who never reconsiders his paths is as lifeless as Rochasic statues. You don't continue to go the wrong way after you've discovered it is wrong. Meanwhile, this is my first time of hearing the part about ojukwu attacking Adaka Boro.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by galaxy2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
With all due respect sir, shut up your hippopotamus mouth.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Psoul(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:

How many times did u ever support IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu when he was condemning all these.
Now, let us assume the position u guys took when IPOB was fighting these abnormalities.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Psoul(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
muykem:
Big disappointed to IPOB who think such protest is strictly targeted at Buhari.

Your hatred for IPOB will lead u to severe heart attack.

IPOB is on her own on this show. Let the Afonja lead, let's see hw far they can go. Now they want IPOB to join them fight for the release of Sowore. When Nnamdi Kanu was in detention, they were the ones telling Buhari to kill him.

Mmanu akara di uto, onye ratu ibe ya aratu.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=dumahi post=80949878]
You always make my day here on NL. Your sense no be here. I need a wife like you. [/quote Thanks bro... you will find.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ProudDick: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Uchenduin:

Help yourself with this book "there was a country"

And in that book Awo was the premier of western Nigeria. Don’t let the stupidity of your father destroy you.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by West2019(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by shegra58: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

American can citizenship is not a passport to a prosecution free world. Their are many American citizens in jail's in different parts of the world. He will dance to the music he started playing. He is not a celeb in the USA and he is also black. Trump does not deal with such blacks.
Even at that Trump does not singlehandedly handle the affairs of the USA Nigeria is a country USA have been looking for an opportunity to enter and I'm sure they will not considered any opportunity to be invaluable
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by FUCKyouALL: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:

IPOB are not your brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.