Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (42306 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by luluman: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.
Forget them, they have always been hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by luluman: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yet they bolt as soon as they sight ragtag BH.
Sometime this year o, police openly said THEY cannot face boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by engrchykae(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

Shut up please!

What have you done to the Igbos that died? And the ones still in prison?

Kanu should please come to Nigeria.

Chest beating runs in the blood. And first to play victim card. This same ideology cost you 3,000,000 of your kinsmen.

Is a Nigerian thing and not a tribe thing. Your kits just good at chest beating.

I remember that year, if Kanu is arrested, war will happen. We have weapons. All na chest beating.
stop this your three milion rhetoric.
why do you forget the men of the 3rd marine commando division that perished at owerri during biafran counter operation o.a.u?
why do you forget about the men of the 2nd division that perished at abagana.
what of the nigerian troops that ran into river niger and drowned when biafrans counter attacked murtala's troops?
why do you forget to mention shande who died in aba with his brigade or navy captain makajuola who was submerged at oguta lake while trying to make for the uli airstrip?
obasanjo lost his troops at ohoba in thousands.
mind you the 3rd marine is a yoruba division so i understand your hate.
what did you do when awolowo was arrested?
what did you do when akintola was killed?
what did you do when abiola was killed?
they were all solved with political setttlements.
the british asked obi of onitsha what will be the situation of things should they kill nnamdi kanu,the monarch replied that it will be violent then they granted him bail.
you think we dont know that abuja takes orders from no:10 Downing street?
its nothing new though because even now your government cant account for her soldiers that died in boko haram insurgency.
they bury their heroes secretly in unmarked graves.
the most funny of yoruba war adventure is benjamin adekunle who because the ijaws supported him in the coast thought that he could capture the heartland in two weeks in his larger than life operation O.A.U.the simultaneous capture of owerri aba and umuahia only to lose his division and get dismissed.
from that dismissal he died uncelebrated.
it was the decimation of the army during the war that made them start recruiting idi.ots immediately after the war.
it was by 1999 that obasanjo came and made the army a professional army.
you think you have the preserve of knowledge but its either you are ignorant or plainly mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Adakintroy2: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Mumu, the same Wike banned Ipob and kanu.
He is telling you he is for 1 Nigeria.

You a fool my friend. Is wike an igbo man. Am from the south south..do I care about igbos..or you think the average south south man cares about biafra?. Wake up my friend. All region for himself.

Who to say igbos in leadership will be different from the hausa they condemm..power has universal.application in terms of ability to corrupt.

Jonathan called for constitutional conference, how many of you came out to support. The time we had opportunity to change the system from the heart itself with a civil leader..all you crooks who were benefiting from the failed structure ran away. Yet Jonathan was the clueless one. See were your tribal politics has landed you.

Idoits! You like things the hard way. Oya go to the streets na. Less see how far that will take you under a tyrant.

Revolution my asss#

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Julietekekwe1: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"
I will not Revolt because sowore help enthrone buhari
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ogbonti: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:
and you think his herdsmen brothers will allow that? You don't know the herds men menace are a ploy to keep Nigerians in fear,panic and demoralise them from resisting tyranny?

are Buhari herdsmen brothers more militant, coordinated, better armed, better trained, motivated or deadlier than the Maghreb Desert warrior fighters loyal to Mouammer Ghadaffi? capital, NO. How successful were those Ghadaffi fighters "who did not want EU and US to interfere in Libya" in their quest to protect Ghadaffi? my guy, if Buhari see F-16 fly over Abuja with his koro koro eyes, he will announce his resignation before you complete mentioning the name BOKO HARAM

those planes are not toys oooooo, they can liquefy stone hearts to liquids in seconds!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Deadlytruth(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
dumahi:

Those guys you mentioned are Igbos. Are you happy now? But hear this: It's only a moronic child that continues to repeat the mistakes his father made even as an adult. He who never reconsiders his paths is as lifeless as Rochasic statues. You don't continue to go the wrong way after you've discovered it is wrong. Meanwhile, this is my first time of hearing the part about ojukwu attacking Adaka Boro.

As per the first bolded; thank God you are honest enough to answer the question exactly as asked. However, that makes it clear that Igbos are solely responsible for the mess we are all in today by virtue of being Nigerians.

As per the second bolded; I am shocked to the bone that this is your first time of hearing a fact that has been mentioned in nearly all threads on Biafra polemics. You must therefore be new on NL. But then it is the unassailable truth because Ojukwu was the one who, as Eastern Region Military Governor, was ordered by Ironsi to attack and arrest Adaka Boro for declaring secession of the Ijaw centred Niger Delta Republic. Ojukwu did just that, caught Isaac Boro, killed his comrade soldiers, stripped him naked, tied his hands to the back and sent him to Ironsi in Lagos for capital punishment for treason.

As for the other parts of your response above, the point being made is not about whether you are right or wrong to repeat the mistakes of your fathers but that in trying not to follow the mistake ridden path of your fathers you don't begin to hang on other peoples' fathers the responsibility for those mistakes your own fathers made especially if those other people's fathers cautioned your own fathers while they were making those mistakes but your fathers insisted they were right and in addition labelled them with unprintable names for taking an opposite view for which posterity had judged them right today.
In essence, if you can't appologise to them for your fathers' demonization of them over their truthful stance back then, you should at least acknowledged they saw what your own fathers could not see. But you have rather chosen to still continue demonizing them even though posterity has proven them right against your own fathers. How do you expect their children of today to believe you are honest in your quest to have Nigeria dismantled to warrant them thinking of joining you in your bid to achieve it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Afamed: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
immhotep:

that picture alone is enough to make NgeneUkwenu donate all his village land to RUGA
If you no support RUGA no ask me for Sallah meat ooo.Lol

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Immhotep
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LZAA: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Afamed:

If you no support RUGA no ask me for Sallah meat ooo.Lol

Cc: LZAA
Cc: Immhotep

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dumahi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

As per the first bolded; thank God you are honest enough to answer the question exactly as asked. However, that makes it clear that Igbos are solely responsible for the mess we are all in today by virtue of being Nigerians.

As per the second bolded; I am shocked to the bone that this is your first time of hearing a fact that has been mentioned in nearly all threads on Biafra polemics. You must therefore be new on NL. But then it is the unassailable truth because Ojukwu was the one who, as Eastern Region Military Governor, was ordered by Ironsi to attack and arrest Adaka Boro for declaring secession of the Ijaw centred Niger Delta Republic. Ojukwu did just that, caught Isaac Boro, killed his comrade soldiers, stripped him naked, tied his hands to the back and sent him to Ironsi in Lagos for capital punishment for treason.

As for the other parts of your response above, the point being made is not about whether you are right or wrong to repeat the mistakes of your fathers but that in trying not to follow the mistake ridden path of your fathers you don't begin to hang on other peoples' fathers the responsibility for those mistakes your own fathers made especially if those other people's fathers cautioned your own fathers while they were making those mistakes but your fathers insisted they were right and in addition labelled them with unprintable names for taking an opposite view for which posterity had judged them right today.
In essence, if you can't appologise to them for your fathers' demonization of them over their truthful stance back then, you should at least acknowledged they saw what your own fathers could not see. But you have rather chosen to still continue demonizing them even though posterity has proven them right against your own fathers. How do you expect their children of today to believe you are honest in your quest to have Nigeria dismantled to warrant them thinking of joining you in your bid to achieve it?

Let's start it here on individual basis: Because you are obviously Ijaw, I say sorry to you for what Ojukwu did to Boro. Please, forgive him him lest our grudges weaken us against our common enemies, which would be unwise of us. Take note: As an adult, you're responsible for your decisions & actions, not your father's. Even the Bible and secular laws acknowledge that. The Bible, for example, contains stories of bad Israelite kings who were punished by God and their good sons whom God blessed. Don't insist that we remain on a wrong road simply because some people led us there? If you think that way, it means you are now CONSCIOUSLY making the mistake my father probably made based on his best judgment. It means you are as guilty as he was, only more. Let's not let the past drag us down. Thank you.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Deadlytruth(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
dumahi:

Let's start it here on individual basis: Because you are obviously Ijaw, I say sorry to you for what Ojukwu did to Boro. Please, forgive him him lest our grudges weaken us against our common enemies, which would be unwise of us. Take note: As an adult, you're responsible for your decisions & actions, not your father's. Even the Bible and secular laws acknowledge that. The Bible, for example, contains stories of bad Israelite kings who were punished by God and their good sons whom God blessed. Don't insist that we remain on a wrong road simply because some people led us there? If you think that way, it means you are now CONSCIOUSLY making the mistake my father probably made based on his best judgment. It means you are as guilty as he was, only more. Let's not let the past drag us down. Thank you.

My point is that we had always had and known this common enemy from time immemorial but because of selfish interest, your fathers chose to align with them to punish my own fathers and that if the collusion between your forefathers and the common enemy had not later turned sour, your fathers would have stuck to it to my perpetual disadvantage and you too would have inherited it from them as a son and continued pursuing that selfish interest to my own detriment today. Recall that your fathers later abandonment of the alliance was not a matter of conscience but because it no longer favoured them... meaning that if such an opportunity returns today you will grab it again without bothering about whether it would affect me, your supposed brother, positively or negatively. So aren't I justified to remain circumspect about your current crusade for corrective action?

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dumahi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

My point is that we had always had and known this common enemy from time immemorial but because of selfish interest, your fathers chose to align with them to punish my own fathers and that if the collusion between your forefathers and the common enemy had not later turned sour, your fathers would have stuck to it to my perpetual disadvantage and you too would have inherited it from them as a son and continued pursuing that selfish interest to my own detriment today. Recall that your fathers later abandonment of the alliance was not a matter of conscience but because it no longer favoured them... meaning that if such an opportunity returns today you will grab it again without bothering about whether it would affect me, your supposed brother, positively or negatively. So aren't I justified to remain circumspect about your current crusade for corrective action?
You can go to blazes then. When the chips are down, we'd know who's who. Without Igbo, Fulani would have swept you into the ocean decades ago.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Indiaindia: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wike is a wise man
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Deadlytruth(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
dumahi:

You can go to blazes then. When the chips are down, we'd know who's who. Without Igbo, Fulani would have swept you into the ocean decades ago.
The same Igbos of whom Fulanis killed 3 million cheaply? I laugh in Swahili.

Your "you can go to blazes" utterance is a clear evidence that your initial apology was not heartfelt but a political one, hence I am right to have taken it with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Greatzeus(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Optional09:
How many people nna wan kill, e be like say the money wey you dey steal dey over sweet you.You and your kind go soon hear am e go do voom for your body

#Since1960themdeyplayuswayo!
#RevolitionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor!

Freedom starting August 5th 2019

Across Nigeria

we must stop all these corrupt politicians. By this time tomorrow Tinubu will be on the run come talk of common Wike
You have done your revolution right? So what did you achieved? Taking selfies and trekking under the sun? What changed? Tell me one thing that has changed. We want Nigeria to be better too but I will not follow anyone blindly. I didn't just pass through school, school passed through me.
Revolution? I had a problem with the word. Revolution involves changing status quo, those involved knows they might not make it out alive. How many of those shouting revolution are really ready to die for Nigeria to get better?
In revolution people die for things to change,it's not carrying placards,in revolution you carry weapons, leaders are killed, overthrown and system of government comes to stand still.
I know you guys are just following the bandwagon because of your hatred towards Buhari,I know both the organizers and supporters are Jokers,I doubt they know the weight of that word.
You said by this time today Tinubu will be running ,his he running Hell no, guy be chilling in his bourdillon residence with the world at his feet.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Optional09: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

You have done your revolution right? So what did you achieved? Taking selfies and trekking under the sun? What changed? Tell me one thing that has changed. We want Nigeria to be better too but I will not follow anyone blindly. I didn't just pass through school, school passed through me.
Revolution? I had a problem with the word. Revolution involves changing status quo, those involved knows they might not make it out alive. How many of those shouting revolution are really ready to die for Nigeria to get better?
In revolution people die for things to change,it's not carrying placards,in revolution you carry weapons, leaders are killed, overthrown and system of government comes to stand still.
I know you guys are just following the bandwagon because of your hatred towards Buhari,I know both the organizers and supporters are Jokers,I doubt they know the weight of that word.
You said by this time today Tinubu will be running ,his he running Hell no, guy be chilling in his bourdillon residence with the world at his feet.

People like you can never see what has been achieved because of your eternal blindness. I can not argue with someone of your kind. Ape
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dumahi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:

The same Igbos of whom Fulanis killed 3 million cheaply? I laugh in Swahili.

Your "you can go to blazes" utterance is a clear evidence that your initial apology was not heartfelt but a political one, hence I am right to have taken it with a pinch of salt.
This dark heart of yours is the reason your life does not grow. Atụrụ.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Deadlytruth(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2019
dumahi:

This dark heart of yours is the reason your life does not grow. Atụrụ.

You are rather the one with a dark hypocritic heart. Your fathers had wicked and selfish hearts which you demonstrably inherited from them hence the reason why Nigeria is a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

You dey mind them?
"Them" y not "us"
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by silibaba: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet. grin

And So what?

Ghana is currently on their own revolution now , some citizen have died in the process.

Tommorrow now , if Ghana don good, na you go first want run go there. We watch our own spoil and then run to Canada, USA, etc.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by mangood74: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=80938365] cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet.

Yet ordinary herdsmen is their nightmare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.