Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . (1395 Views)

Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Direction From Sango Ota, Ogun State To Sagamu, Ogun State / Ligali Ayorinde V.I From Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . by littleplato(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hello nairalanders, i need description from sango ota to VI and also can i get to V.I b4 10am if i leave sango as early as 5am
Re: How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . by joinnow: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
littleplato:
Hello nairalanders, i need description from sango ota to VI and also can i get to V.I b4 10am if i leave sango as early as 5am
Use
Lara app

Lara
Hello, I'm Lara.
Where can I help you get to today? (e.g., From Obalende, Lagos to Ajah Bus Stop)
From vi to sango ota19:12
Directions from VI to Sango Ota

Walk To Eko hotel Roundabout Bus Park

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Iyana ipaja bus stop
Get Off at: Iyana ipaja bus stop
Price: ₦300 - 350

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Sango Bridge
Get Off at: Sango toll gate
Price: ₦150

Walk to your destination
Total Estimate: ₦450 - 500

Estimated Travel Time: 2 hrs
Re: How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . by kerzhim(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
littleplato:
take a bus from sango to oshodi. From there you can ask people where you can get a bus to CMS. When you get to cms just ask people where you can get a bus to where ever you are going within VI.
Re: How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . by littleplato(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
kerzhim:
take a bus from sango to oshodi. From there you can ask people where you can get a bus to CMS. When you get to cms just ask people where you can get a bus to where ever you are going within VI.
thanks. if i leave sango 5am or 6am hope i wil get there b4 10am? judging from lag traffic wahala
Re: How To Get To V.I From Sango Ota . by kerzhim(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
littleplato:
thanks. if i leave sango 5am or 6am hope i wil get there b4 10am? judging from lag traffic wahala
i guess you should leave by 5am because lagos traffic is unpredictable.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria?? / "Temporary Lorry Driver Visas By UK Are A Symptom Of Government Failure" / Playing Loud Music In Your Car Is Normal In Brazil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.