Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. (14796 Views)

Buhari Placed Travel Bans On El-zakzaky And His Wife - Shi'ites / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by JagaLove: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
There is palpable anxiety as a Kaduna high court rule on a bail application by the detained leader of the banned Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Ibraheem El Zakzaky.

Already, the Kaduna State police command has announced the diversion of traffic in some areas in the state, especially roads leading to the court where the detained Islamic leader and his wife are to be arraigned. But the Kaduna State government in a statement assured citizens in the state to go about their lawful business as adequate measures have been taken to protect lives and properties. Some citizens in the state capital who spoke with Vanguard said they will stay indoors on Monday to assess the situation of things until after the court decides on the bail application. “I will not take chances. I will stay at home until the court session is over. I don’t want to experience what I experienced the last time when members of the IMN protested” Ikechukwu Simon, tire dealers on Katsina road told Vanguard. But in a statement issued in Kaduna Sunday evening, Samuel Aruwan, state Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs said “appropriate security arrangements have been made to protect citizens and uphold law and order across the city. Therefore, the Kaduna State Government has assured residents that they can go about their lawful business as their freedom of movement is guaranteed. He said “citizens should ignore the scaremongering by certain interests. As they have done at previous hearings of the El-Zakzaky matter, security deployments will preserve calm in the city, secure citizens and protect their right to free movement”.
Earlier in a statement, the Kaduna State Police Public Relations Officer, Yakubu Sabo assured citizens of the state that adequate security measures have been put in place to protect lives and properties. The Kaduna State Police Command wishes to notify the general public to exercise more security consciousness as they go about their lawful businesses by being extra vigilant of their environment, persons around them, and activities of suspicious persons, so as to prevent miscreants from disturbing the peace of the State. “Members of the public should note that the ban on all forms of processions/demonstrations in Kaduna State is still in force. The Police will not hesitate to deal decisively with any person or group of persons who deliberately attempt to violate the ban. “In view of the Court Trial of Malam Ibrahim El-Zakzaky on Monday 5th August 2019, the peace-loving and law-abiding people of Kaduna State are to note that adequate security has been put in place for a hitch-free court appearance. Therefore, members of the public are advised to remain calm and not to be apprehensive where they observe an unusual number of security personnel in town. “As part of the strategy put in place for a smooth process of the court trial, there will be traffic diversion in the following areas during the court session: Independence way, Bida road and All other roads leading to Ibrahim Taiwo Road Kaduna. “The Command uses this medium to call on the general public to report suspicious activities or persons around them to the nearest security agency. In this regard, Police Emergency Numbers: 07039675856 and 08075391105 can be reached in case of any distress/emergency, please” he said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/anxiety-as-court-rules-on-el-zakzakys-bail-monday/
Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by kenny714433(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

How I just wish almagamation didn't occur
cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

What anxiety when neophyte political analysts already know that the application for bail will be denied.

In fact it must be denied in the best interest of the peace.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by mmb(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
El zakzaky, Boko Haram, Revolution Now and IPOB, Alleged Killer Herdsmen are the same.

Enemies of the state

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by mastar111: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tomorrow is yet another date for an adjournment. Trust this government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by BubuZombi: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Weting kwansai me with Zak....
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Make we see how the FG handles this one..

If 2 say i be kd resident, tomorrow na house i go dey chill tomorrow with nextflix and babe. Life too precious to risk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by booblacain(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Let's see how this goes
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by spafu(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Useless Buhari wants to finally free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by tobtap: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Release him.... period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by greggng: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
They should release him before he become completely blind...I was told he had lost one eye. I just dey imagine what the revolution leader is going through now....some lovely torture to reset his brain
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by eben1marketer: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
cool
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
they will finally release him . the fear of potential Islamic terrorists is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by obembet(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
mmb:

Revolution Now and IPOB

Enemies of the state

Suffering and Smiling people all in the name of party and religion

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by AngelicBeing: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by MrCounselor: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
lol
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by nathaniel27(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
buhari no go grant am bail even if court do
#mark my word
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Biritiko: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bail will be denied .
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
mmb:
El zakzaky, Boko Haram, Revolution Now and IPOB, Alleged Killer Herdsmen are the same.

Enemies of the state

Poverty capital of the world

Fulani herdsmen

Boko Haram

Bandits

Are all friends of the state under Buhari and APc

Continue

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by nathaniel27(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
mmb:

Enemies of the state

and u are your own enemy
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Miketonia: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
mmb:

Enemies of the state
g
U omitted Thief Tinubu
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Pvssy: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
kenny714433:
shocked

How I just wish almagamation didn't occur
cry

2019 and you still wishing...

Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What anxiety when neophyte political analysts already know that the application for bail will be denied.

In fact it must be denied in the best interest of the peace.
The bail will be granted, if Buhari refuses to grant him bail tomorrow, l will instruct my boys in the military to overthrow the useless government, Buhari will be arrested and kept under house arrest, all political structures will be dissolved nationwide and military will come back to power, osibanjo will be sworn in as the head of interim government pending another election, case closed tongue

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by DrChukki: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct. People in Kaduna should stay at home tomorrow. Government is asking them to go about their lawful businesses but when something happens to you, no one will remember you.

By the way, am I the only one that thinks this Shiite leader should remain in jail?

Is true I don't like Buhari but the guy is wise oh...

He kept Nnamdi Kanu in prison because he knew his agitation is a threat to the unity of Nigeria...

Same way, he kept this guy in prison because shiite movement posses a huge threat to Nigeria as well.

Anyway, the law should have its way...

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Automatic3444(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
mmb:

Enemies of the state

See ur head like BOKO HARAM BOMB
Re: Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday. by Aladdin1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
I believe the court would grant him the bail.but if buhari would release him is what time would tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock / Removal of Subsidy Without Provision of Palliative Is Wickedness / Democracy Day: Persecution Of Perceived Enemies Must Stop -saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.