Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? (1437 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alpha male is a new title many males here on nairaland are proudly and wrongly bestowing on themselves.

girls like bad boys, yes. But thats where it gets complicated...

a bad boy to a good girl is like a magic stimulating drug that makes her forget who shes supposed to be, in societies eye, and be who she is or craves to be, care free.

lets take an example, back in ss3 during class lectures in a hot, crowded hall, my crush back then, a bad boy, would leave as the teacher entered. And although i dared not out of fear of missing the days lesson and of being called a bad gal, a part of me wanted to follow him.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Amatarasha(f): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alphamale-nism can be defined as that state by which stupid boys with their lose dick fvck themselves to death myopically ,while the devil claps!

Types of Alphamales

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just came to read comments that's all.
Lolzzzz

I like men that dominate though, but you don't have to go too far with it.

Let me just relax here a little bit........

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Alphamale-nism can be defined as that state by which stupid boys with their lose dick fvck themselves to death myopically ,while the devil claps!

Types of Alphamales

To be continued
in this kind of thread, I know you don't carry last? let me use this opportunity to invite your husband deepfeel for his opinion
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Amatarasha(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oma307:

in this kind of thread, I know you don't carry last? let me use this opportunity to invite your husband deepfeel for his opinion

No please i dont want his wahala biko ...

Happy sunday oma cheesy
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Red Pill is everywhere my child

This chapter on NL is but a tiny part of a global movement.

3 Likes

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Deepfeel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oma307:

I think alphamalism is the state whereby girls like amatarasha give free p*ssy to stupid boys to f*ck themselves to death grin

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by LarryBee1k: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Path
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Telvin7(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amatarasha:

Types of Alphamales

To be continued
u are sex starved..go get a dick angry
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Continued..
an alpha male who dates a girl with the fixed agenda to break her heart is in my not an alpha male but a s€x starved, pathetic depraved human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Telvin7:
it's a virgin right there
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:
Continued..
an alpha male who dates a girl with the fixed agenda to break her heart is in my not an alpha male but a s€x starved, pathetic depraved human being
Alphas break pussy.

Nice Guys break hearts

But of course you wouldn't know this cause you don't have a clue what an Alpha is.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Telvin7(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubunja:
it's a virgin right there
hmmmm days what I thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alpha males are cute strong, dominating.(in an attractive way) and may or may not be rich. Like my crush.
not broke niggers who applaud themselves with the trail of broken hearts left behind
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alpha males are cute strong, dominating.(in an attractive way) and may or may not be rich. Like my crush.
not broke niggers who applaud themselves with the trail of broken hearts left behind

alpha males make you want them. Because of their bad boy nature. Broke, wanna be alpha males niggers on the other hand get a bullet to the skull by a scorned bitch.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:
Cute? Lmfao.

You clearly don't know the difference between good looks and sex appeal.

Okay. Let me let you breathe.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubunja:
Alphas break pussy.

Nice Guys break hearts

But of course you wouldn't know this cause you don't have a clue what an Alpha is.
Youre right, my moniker betrays me.
please enlighten me
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:

alpha males make you want them. Because of their bad boy nature. Broke, wanna be alpha males niggers on the other hand get a bullet to the skull by a scorned bitch.
So in essence, Ladies love bad boys.... Abi Na Good-Bad boy cheesy
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Amatarasha(f): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

I think alphamalism is the state whereby girls like amatarasha give free p*ssy to stupid boys to f*ck themselves to death grin
Get away already sad angry
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:
Youre right, my moniker betrays me.
please enlighten me
an Alpha uses what is called Mode One game. He never tells a lie. He tells you upfront if he only wants sex. And will never trick you into opening your legs with false promises of love. He tells you his truth and gives you the chance to accept it or decline. He never breaks hearts cause he tells truth no matter how ugly.

Nice guys are the problem. Those guys that pretend to Be your friend and listen to your problems then one day try to screw you. Those are the ones you must watch out for. They manipulate you with their Niceness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Amatarasha(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Telvin7:
Excuse me ! Wtf are u ? Do you know me?
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubunja:
an Alpha uses what is called Mode One game. He never tells a lie. He tells you upfront if he only wants sex. And will never trick you into opening your legs with false promises of love. He tells you his truth and gives you the chance to accept it or decline. He never breaks hearts cause he tells truth no matter how ugly.

Nice guys are the problem. Those guys that pretend to Be your friend and listen to your problems then one day try to screw you. Those are the ones you must watch out for. They manipulate you with their Niceness.
Hmm... So i was wrong about the concept of ...Alpha males but right that the ones here on nairaland are scams. After all i havent seen any male nairalander with the macho qualities the alpha male exibits, dont you think so?

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So in essence, Ladies love bad boys.... Abi Na Good-Bad boy cheesy
good-bad is better. Creates mystery. The gal be like, whats he gonna do next
read art of seduction. wink
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:

Hmm... So i was wrong about the concept of ...Alpha males but right that the ones here on nairaland are scams. After all i havent seen any male nairalander with the macho qualities the alpha male exibits, dont you think so?
okay what does Macho mean to you?
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubunja:
okay what does Macho mean to you?
macho is masculine. A man who rants on social media all the time isnt.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Tooshallpass: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:

Ubunja despised my advice! #i’ll remain silent henceforth.
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tooshallpass:

Ubunja despised my advice! #i’ll remain silent henceforth.
Which advice?
Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
VirginDiva:
what is social media for? Silence?

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
Alphas break pussy.

Nice Guys break hearts

Aren't you the same clown who in one of your thread said "nice guys are the sluts"... How does this equate to nice guys being heart breakers?

That aside

Except you are viewing Alpha males from the prism of sexual relationships,then this post is a cow poo just like you are

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2019
VirginDiva:
Which advice?
ignore the moniker ubunja. He is sex starved,jobless, and a woman-hater. The only thing he does on the road,in the bank,in church,in his room,in the toilet,and while eating is thinking of how to smash a pussy!he never teaches men to make more money or become relevant to themselves,but just pussy!
He is obsessed with womanhood....
His definition of an alpha male is based on a myopic view(basically a sexual relationship). He will not view an alpha male from other perspective....

Broke hungry dudes on NL still under the father's roof and BOYS still struggling to write jamb will call themselves Alpha men grin

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Michellekabod2:
ignore the moniker ubunja. He is sex starved,jobless, and a woman-hater. The only thing he does on the road,in the bank,in church,in his room,in the toilet,and while eating is thinking of how to smash a pussy!he never teaches men to make more money or become relevant to themselves,but just pussy!
He is obsessed with womanhood....
His definition of an alpha male is based on a myopic view(basically a sexual relationship). He will not view an alpha male from other perspective....

Broke hungry dudes on NL still under the father's roof and BOYS still struggling to write jamb will call themselves Alpha men grin
poor thing. you want money? go get a job

1 Like

Re: What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM?? by ubunja(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Aren't you the same clown who in one of your thread said "nice guys are the sluts"... How does this equate to nice guys being heart breakers?

That aside

Except you are viewing Alpha males from the prism of sexual relationships,then this post is a cow poo just like you are
it confuses your little mind? try harder

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Prints Colored Screenshot Of Your Chats With Someone Else / Finally A NAFDAC Approved Vagina And Female Sexual Health Herbal Supplement / Starting From Monday, I Will Be Giving 1k Airtime To A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.