Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents (111028 Views)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
tintingz:
What will happen there? See Santa Claus and his Elves? grin
just be forming James bond online .u know nothing
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Bacteriologist(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:

Quit the dumbfuckery already. Nigerians are too dull. Imagine being stupid enough to believe this phenomenal bullcrap. That's why the country is ruled by low IQed minds.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tintingz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
Why should I come over there?

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by musicwriter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
If you believe this story, then you must stop asking the question ''what were our ancestors doing when white people colonized them?'' While they were not dumb per se because such belief was common in most part of the world at that time but if by 2019 you still believe this nonsense, you're a big fool.

Watch below how white people (without jazz) over-powered the Benin kingdom in 1897. Note that this happened at the height of jazz.

The British invasion of Benin kingdom 1897

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhpDJIE__3E

Note: Not saying there's no jazz but the real jazz is not what's understood by the populace. Jazz is mind control science. The only person that has been jazzed here is you who believe this story and spread it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by bewla(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They never learn.
saying by who

u don't mean to say that I suppose
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by anonymuz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Na You talk am o , No be me talk am o......
lol, we all the the snake lover grin
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by evansjeff(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eagleboney:
Hahaha dear don't blame your self for the empty skull and big head you are carrying about. BUT LET ME ASK WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THE EMPTY SKULL
Imagine, can't even make a simple sentence, see the nítwït I'm wasting my time with. Ignored henceforth.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by olutop(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
pascal558:
let me just assume that u hate Benin for no reason, cos if u mention robbery and you are saying Benin instead of rivers, then u are wrong
Me have not stayed in Rivers before, I can only talk for where I reside, and I can tell you Benin is synonymous to arm robbery and the police won't even do shit,dey are interested in collecting money from the victim...D 1 that happened in Holy rosary road last year when I was coming from work UBTH, around 6:30pm is still fresh in my brain,till today no police man stepped on that spot for any form of investigation. Another 1 is a case of car Lexus 330 snatching in Iwehen street around 2pm, See don't even lemme continue or the case of several of my colleagues that were beaten an road on there way back from work.
May God sha dey protect us.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Wetlands22: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Fake shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In 1990, I witnessed someone turn to a bottle at Giwa Amu street, Upper Adesuwa.
Today it is snake.

When will they turn someone to a bag of money so I can at least carry it and give as offering in church?

Of all the streets in Benin its Giwa_amu street u saw it?If u had said Ekosodin maybe I would av believed u a bit........try harder sir.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by profMANNY: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2019
This seems unbelievable!

But really if this is true, how do you guys expect to see a picture/ video of girl turning into a snake? Stuffs like that might happen in split seconds and nobody was expecting such to happen in the first place.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by space9880: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerians always look for something to put blame on everything na Yahoo, country bad na Bubari SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Sambaby7640: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Well I have seen a friend go literally invisible once, so I might actually believe this undecided
For real? Pls gist me
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by nkemjacob2(m): 3:08am On Aug 06, 2019
A lesson to the ladies. Pls go after hustling guys not already made guys. Money will cost u ur life. If dis story is true, is a hard lesson to the girls of his kind.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by bluebay(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2019
osazsky:
u want to pollute our land in Benin,she must be killed to appeals the gods ,those guys were lucky they zoomed off,e for b jungle justice I was there life, the snake was left by the road side yesterday then this morning we discovered it has grown hair all over its body that was when we burned it to ashes, uselu na wah o nothing way nor dey happen for uselu and 3rd cemetery junctn after five junction,everyday drama, also saw a man accused a guy of stealing his man hood ,after beating d man refused to accept when we checked his man hood,he had six testics unfortunately for d guy he was quickly lynched before d police came this happened 9 yrs bk,why God give devil power.as the snake was killed not a single drop of blood came out,blood for money, our youths are wicked money that ur relatives cant enjoy is not money this is a fact

Imagine . Suppose it was your relative who was turned to animal, will you allowed it to be killed but rather, look for way to turn her back?
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Eagleboney(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2019
evansjeff:

Imagine, can't even make a simple sentence, see the nítwït I'm wasting my time with. Ignored henceforth.
I probably don't want to hold grudges with anybody so you are still my friend
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Kingtim(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
OkumagbaBOY:
Now d new title of ritualist is na "YAHOO BOY'S".... SMH...... cool cool cool
which one are you? Ritualist or yahoo boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.