Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (39051 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by AbuAeesha: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
what do these touts gain from inflicting pains on innocent citizens?
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm... don really know wat to say o, i think i should Bleep-off dis post sad
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by akeensbussy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
The most Dangerous place to buy land and build is Ogun State...

The Govt of Ogun State does not care about the people living there at all. If you are building in a site, all manner of Area boys will come around to terrorise you and demand for money.

All the boys working for the notorious agents that the Government of Lagos state chase away are now in Ogun state moving freely with aid of Police terrorising the people.

The people in Ogun are living in fear. especially, those who bought land owns by the Aworis....Sokoto rd, Ajibawo, Kajola Iboro, Okomi in Iju...from Sango axis to Sokoto Rd, to Owode Axis, Onse olonse, Agbedi...Kooko, Olokopupo etc. all these area had been taken over by land grabbers in conjunction with SARS police from Area Commander.
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
wen i looked at d headlines first i thought i saw bricklayer shot dead, den i looked at d pix and got confused, den went back to d headlines and got clarified sad hmmm confusion everywhere sad
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
anyways, tank God for d gift of lyf smiley
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
those boyz are frustrated madrid fanz sad
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Ajikawo1999(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
My phone screen as crack and i couldn't view d post nd d photo but from d comment above me i can assure u dat d bank manager will be well ok after d treament from UK.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by shadyLP(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hades2016:
Western Omo onile are so lazy and greedy .. God save us

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very lazy set of cone head creatures

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Hades2016(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
shadyLP:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very lazy set of cone head creatures
no be small corn head oooo grin abeg no let me laugh too much I no want make Seun suspend me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by ajayiopy: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mutteeme:
The 34 year old bricklayer, identified as Abdulahi Olalekan, was on the site owned by a property company with other labourers working, when the hoodlums allegedly stormed the site and started shooting sporadically and in the melee that ensued, Olakekan was shot in the jaw.

During the daring raid, they chased the company’s workers away from the site, boasting that they had come to re- claim the land from the company.

Also, it was learnt the attackers, numbering about 159 allegedly carted away three motorcycles belonging to the site workers after shooting Abdulahi and abandoned him in a pool of his blood. A suspect, simply identified as ‘Killer’ has been arrested and detained at the Owode-Egba Police Station, in connection with the incident

And in a petition by the representative of the company, Alexander Waheed and addressed to the state’s Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, he urged him to cause an investigation into the matter and bring the perpetrators to justice.

Alexander lamented that the property company had purchased the disputed landed property in six villages of Falokun, Omusokun, Abipagun, Sorin, Penpen and Abule Oru and ratified all the necessary title documents, including the Deed of Sale and Deeds Of Agreement between year 2003 and 2005 but was shock that the suspects could lead some people to attack workers at site.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/bricklayer-shot-as-hoodlums-storm-construction-site-photo.html
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Meritocracy: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lawlessness everywhere, as far as our politician are using these criminals, be it Fulani, thugs, religion dispute in Nigeria as political tools. The country will never settle.
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Inquisitor2560(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Naija
meanwhile
Oil and Gas Firm(Onstream Group) Executive Job Recruitment(5) Positions
Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
click here to see the jobs details and method of application
https://gistlink.com.ng/2019/07/31/oil-and-gas-firmonstream-group-executive-job-recruitment/
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

I don’t know what Fulanis wan turn this country into?

Is it because Nigeria is folding up!

Can you edit where fulani was mentioned ❓
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he survived.
At least, he'd get to see this photo being used as an "ELEDA MI O" meme.
Hian angry

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Zuorom: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
bleeped up country
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Bricklayer that looks fresh, is that one a bricklayer.

All the same, thank God he survived the brutal attack.
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2019
The gbale gbale boys at work.
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Every land you buy in the SW is outright fraud
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2019
Out of 159 people you arrested one person who might’ve not partipated in the shootings

NPF is not useful for anything except to collect bribes

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Abeg muna control something's wey una dey post online abeg, I no fit chop my corn after seeing ds pics, I pull out of ds topic just to ask myself what is really happening bikonu eeh...
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Omoonile people of Lagos. I always wonder whether it is a crime to own property in Lagos because the police will compromise cases like this
Re: Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) by Salahuddinblack: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he survived.
At least, he'd get to see this photo being used as an "ELEDA MI O" meme.

You are a very stupid human being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House / Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.