Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota (461 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2019
THE BEST TIME TO BUY A LAND IS NOW.

We have plots/acres of land in various estates in Lagos and Ogun State. If you have that vision of being a landlord, we can help you achieve it.

If you can set aside 2k per day for a year, you are a full land owner. You'll even be left with balance.

If you set aside 3k per day, you'll own the land fully in 6 months, still having some balance.

If you don't start now, when would you? The value of land increases daily. Acquire one today so that you won't spend more getting it later.

Contact us for more discussions.
Kalu Ndu
Business Associate
Vision Commercial Services Ltd
A Real Estate firm with a difference.
070 3018 2457
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by creativethumb: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2019
How true is this?
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2019
creativethumb:
How true is this?
Very true.
2k daily per month = 60k
60k monthly in a year = 720k
This is more than enough to get you a full plot of land, allocation and necessary documentation, in our estate in Atan Ota.
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by creativethumb: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Zadoknd:

Very true.
2k daily per month = 60k
60k monthly in a year = 720k
This is more than enough to get you a full plot of land, allocation and necessary documentation, in our estate in Atan Ota.
So from this 720k, you give a plot of land and the excess funds?
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
creativethumb:

So from this 720k, you give a plot of land and the excess funds?
From the 720k a plot would be yours. Excess funds? I never mentioned excess funds, I only said you have some balance from the fund. Contact me let's kick off.
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by creativethumb: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zadoknd:

From the 720k a plot would be yours. Excess funds? I never mentioned excess funds, I only said you have some balance from the fund. Contact me let's kick off.
Ok, I will contact you. I have some more questions to ask

1 Like

Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
You don't wait to buy a land, buy a land and wait.
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Badagry
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 1:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Fully available
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
You can if you want
Re: 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota by Zadoknd(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
We are still here

(1) (Reply)

Buywatches Is Here! Shop And Enjoy 100% Order Protection Nationwide / Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob / Earn Weekly Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.