Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa (23086 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin I did say It is Rhetorics, to which i do not suscribe to, by that i mean, I do not Agree to the Assumptions that Not all SA Females are unmotivated, But do you Agree that SA women are Simple not too demanding and less aggressive, materialistic and golddigging?

You are not wrong on Illiteracy of some Nigerian women, however i have met few learned ones.

A few online? i am curious, who are they?

I also Reminded you that Some Nigerian women are also uneducated.

I see. To be fair, South African women are not all the same. You find gold diggers here as well & they usually date Nigerian men. Nigerian men, I'll give them that, they seem to be good providers...the hardworking ones at least. That's an attractive quality to most women. I mean who doesn't want a resourceful man? The other thing about Nigerian men, they're GENEROUS. Another bonus point for them. They make South African men look stingy, which imho, they are! tongue See, I'm being impartial here? grin

That's for me to know wink
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
TMKsouth:

Take a look around Nigeria and how the Boers are taking over before you speak. Hundreds of Nigerians are attacked and killed here in SA and yet you guys cant do jack to white business in your country. Your psychological enslavement has just begun.

Enjoy watching us slaughtering you guys LIVE on DSTV! grin
even this black Zulu is now claiming to be white.

Please all the Boer business in Nigeria including ShopRite and DStv are here on economic asylum after running away from south Africa BEE program that sought to make lazy unemployable Zulus directors and shareholders in white establishments.

The wretchedness of Zulu kingdom is seem as 7percent white settlers have over 8 billionaires while Zulu black morons with nearly 90% of the population owns just one billionaire.

White minority females have more millionaires than black people in south Africa.

You will always be a product of apartheid slavery,boy.

I bet you don't even know where your father's gravesite is.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin I did say It is Rhetorics, to which i do not suscribe to, by that i mean, I do not Agree to the Assumptions that Not all SA Females are unmotivated, But do you Agree that SA women are Simple not too demanding and less aggressive, materialistic and golddigging?

You are not wrong on Illiteracy of some Nigerian women, however i have met few learned ones.

A few online? i am curious, who are they?

I also Reminded you that Some Nigerian women are also uneducated.

I forgot to add the boyish charm that most Nigerian men possess wink
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Restoresp:
One business the zulu's will never share with a foreigner is their transport business.

Not true mate,majority of the proper taxi drivers are Zimbabweans and the minibus taxi drivers are Zulu,I know lots of white taxi drivers in South Africa too.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:

Please all the Boer business in Nigeria including ShopRite and DStv are here on economic asylum after running away from south Africa BEE program that sought to make lazy unemployable Zulus directors and shareholders in white establishments.

The wretchedness of Zulu kingdom is seem as 7percent white settlers have over 8 billionaires while Zulu black morons with nearly 90% of the population owns just one billionaire.

White minority females have more millionaires than black people in south Africa.

Will you go away?You bully,has Nigerians been through what South Africans gone through or do you think it was a joke or something?Nigeria has Failed the black nations period.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I forgot to add the boyish charm that most Nigerian men possess wink
Boyish charms? what does that even mean? For someone who isn't Interested in Nigerian men, you sure have done Alot of Researches on Nigerian men. grin perharps you have been unlucky That none of them have Approached you Romantically, could That be the case?
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
euromilion:

Will you go away?You bully,has Nigerians been through what South Africans gone through or do you think it was a joke or something?Nigeria has Failed the black nations period.

we gave you back freedom and made you bear your fathers' names again.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And show off our saggy & dimpled bits grin

Yebo chweety cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by TMKsouth: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:

Dude I had 3 meals yesterday, how bout you? Plus i don't practice open-air defecation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
TMKsouth:

Dude I had 3 meals yesterday, how bout you? Plus i don't practice open-air defecation.

1 in 4 south Africans are unemployed!

What's your employment status? And our toilet isn't overflowing into our living room like in Upumalanga!
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I see. To be fair, South African women are not all the same. You find gold diggers here as well & they usually date Nigerian men. Nigerian men, I'll give them that, they seem to be good providers...the hardworking ones at least. That's an attractive quality to most women. I mean who doesn't want a resourceful man? The other thing about Nigerian men, they're GENEROUS. Another bonus point for them. They make South African men look stingy, which imho, they are! tongue See, I'm being impartial here? grin

That's for me to know wink
Absolutely! you are not wrong

Mmm... tongue So pick One Nigerian man out of those then and get it over with! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
Boyish charms? what does that even mean? For someone who isn't Interested in Nigerian men, you sure have done Alot of Researches on Nigerian men. grin perharps you have been unlucky That none of them have Approached you Romantically, could That be the case?

Lol, I have no problem attracting them in real life, trust me tongue
Anyways, I'm a very observant person & I can read people very well...for the most part. Some of the traits I listed aren't exactly rocket science, they're easily discernible.

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by TMKsouth: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:
1 in 4 south Africans are unemployed!

What's your employment status? And our toilet isn't overflowing into our living room like in Upumalanga!

At least we know our stats. Do you loudmouths even have a credible national statistics bureau
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! you are not wrong

Mmm... tongue So pick One Nigerian man out of those then and get it over with! cheesy

Lol, those are some attractive qualities no doubt, but I also want substance, honesty & faithfulness. Not an empty vessel I wouldn't trust with a hole in the wall grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:
we gave you back freedom and made you bear your fathers' names again.

Good for you.

GL with your beautiful life.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I have no problem attracting them in real life, trust me tongue
Anyways, I'm a very observant person & I can read people very well...for the most part. Some of the traits I listed aren't exactly rocket science, they're easily discernible.
grin grin grin I hope you are not just been too hard on Nigerian men, or peharps too difficult for Nigerian men.

Every man would want to Appear cheerful when trying to woo a female, i mean, do you preffer a grumpy guy? with a hard an angry expressions?
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, those are some attractive qualities no doubt, but I also want substance, honesty & faithfulness. Not an empty vessel I wouldn't trust with a hole in the wall grin
You want honesty substance and faithfulness from a Niggerian?
[img]https://media./images/e40873991b45d236e0e870fa84a696f9/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin I hope you are not just been too hard on Nigerian men, or peharps too difficult for Nigerian men.

Every man would want to Appear cheerful when trying to woo a female, i mean, do you preffer a grumpy guy? with a hard an angry expressions?

I stated it as one of your most attractive characteristics lol. It's obviously not a negative quality to possess.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You want honesty substance and faithfulness from a Niggerian?
[img]https://media./images/e40873991b45d236e0e870fa84a696f9/tenor.gif[/img]

LMAO. That's exactly why I haven't dated them in real life. They're full of mischief & seem shifty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This I would say are very High expectations and trust me few men or Nigerian men would live up to this expectations.

Do you Have the same qualities? besides there is only one way to find out If any Nigerian man possesses This qualities.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
This I would say are very High expectations and trust me few men or Nigerian men would live up to this expectations.

Do you Have the same qualities? besides there is only one way to find out If any Nigerian man possesses This qualities.

How is it asking for the stairway to heaven if I expect someone to be honest, faithful & not a dummy? grin I don't think it's much, come on!

Ofcourse I got them, hence they're at the top of my list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I stated it as one of your most attractive characteristics lol. It's obviously not a negative quality to possess.
okay, it isn't, Dammm!! you know? i could chat to you all day. smiley You are quite interesting. Highly Articulate, I can understand why you would see most Nigerian men/women as stupid and uneducated, i can imagine you making fun of their Ignorance, i mean the ones who have Approached you Romantically or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
okay, it isn't, Dammm!! you know? i could chat to you all day. smiley You are quite interesting. Highly Articulate, I can understand why you would see most Nigerian men/women as stupid and uneducated, i can imagine you making fun of their Ignorance, i mean the ones who have Approached you Romantically or otherwise.

Awwwww, thanks smiley

Well, I get along with most people because I'm not judgmental in general. I just have a different bar set when it comes to my most intimate relationships. We have to be on the same level. I'm not saying I'm a genius or anything like that, but I vibe better with people who're very similar to myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How is it asking for the stairway to heaven if I expect someone to be honest, faithful & not a dummy? grin I don't think it's much, come on!

Ofcourse I got them, hence they're at the top of my list.
It is asking for a stairways to heaven ( you know it would be impossible) especially from a Nigerian man, the Dummy part excluded.

Mmmm.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
It is asking for a stairways to heaven ( you know it would be impossible) especially from a Nigerian man, the Dummy part excluded.

Mmmm.... undecided

So you're incorrigible liars & cheats?

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwwww, thanks smiley

Well, I get along with most people because I'm not judgmental in general. I just have a different bar set when it comes to my most intimate relationships. We have to be on the same level. I'm not saying I'm a genius or anything like that, but I vibe better with people who're very similar to myself.
Cheers!

I wasn't insinuating that you are Judgemental, i meant more like condescending towards them, Remember? you mentioned how they would use the word couples for 2 people or session for section grin

I know you are not a genius, It would be difficult to find a Nigerian man who would possess similar vibes as you, But you can teach, train him. It is about learning and some are/May be willing to learn.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
Cheers!

I wasn't insinuating that you are Judgemental, i meant more like condescending towards them, Remember? you mentioned how they would use the word couples for 2 people or session for section grin

I know you are not a genius, It would be difficult to find a Nigerian man who would possess similar vibes as you, But you can teach, train him. It is about learning and some are/May be willing to learn.

Well, it's hard not to notice blunders like that, but it doesn't disqualify someone from being a friend or more tongue It's liars & other rotten lot I can't stand.

Hmmmm....
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you're incorrigible liars & cheats?
That is not what I meant, but you could say that cheesy Remember? you have described us as such, and i believe that is you r perception of us.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
That is not what I meant, but you could say that cheesy Remember? you have described us as such, and i believe that is you r perception of us.

What exactly did you mean then?
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What exactly did you mean then?
grin grin Look! Ultimately the only way to find out about Nigerian men or man is to date one, Perhaps, your opinions might change surprisingly.
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin Look! Ultimately the only way to find out about Nigerian men or man is to date one, Perhaps, your opinions might change surprisingly.

Chai, you won kill persin pikin with stress? grin
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Chai, you won kill persin pikin with stress? grin

You two love birds or hor.ny bees should I say,should move your Romance to Romance section. angry shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police / Adewale Oloyede Is Dead. Killed In Kogi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.