Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! (1606 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by lukui: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2019
WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE
1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?
2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..
3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.
4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!
5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...
MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar Daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies just think about it before you can Bite off my Head. I'm done....

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol, Prostitute?? cheesycheesy
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Another name for umbrella is aqua canopy...shovel is hand digging machine...even corn other name is mouth organ....just like other names for prostitution is runs girls,aristo babes,side chicks,bros how far na,neighbour neighbour and club girls.
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by Mastadestiny(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Fine analysis

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2019
undecided "Men prefer prostitutes?" Speak for yourself.........

Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by joshadedapo(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2019
This write-up is painted with filth
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by usex(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Just like they like-size sex dolls, they like who to follow their rules.
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbam!
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by AstroG: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided "Men prefer prostitutes?" Speak for yourself.........

What's the diff between a roadside prostitute and a girlfriend who demands for money??

Aren't both of them whores??

Isn't that what most Nigerian Girls are into??

1 Like

Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by Martinez19(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin My niggah!!! Marriage is trash! Surrogate mums for children, prostitutes for pleasure and nannies to take care of the little ones until they can walk and are old enough to keep themselves safe around the house(around 8 years of age). A wife is a waste of investment and resources and a load of trouble. #Martinez39

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by bdsm: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2019
The runs girls on inmessage app is alarming
Re: Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!! by lukui: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2019
well our society needs more morality and honesty, but if those two things are all what you have as a guy, my guy you are dead meat!!! they ( modern day Nigerian girls) will have slaughtered you before your meat sharing day!!!

Eh you said I am filled with hatred,

well its because nobody or lemme say these whoores got no love left in their hearts!!! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Expect. / Cheating With Medicated Glasses / Nigerian Rose Quartz Crystals For Sale (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.