Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money (1573 Views)

Alert: Simplepay.ng Have Been Scamming Nigerians. See This / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money by generationz(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
QuickStandard:
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please I need an advice.

First Bank is scamming me of my hard earned money
So, it first happened August last (2018) year when I used Paga to withdraw money, (#3,100) I was debited even when the transaction was declined. I was asked to go to my bank, which I did. I was given a form to fill but nothing happened, no refund nor reversal. I went there severally but nothing was done, I even called first bank several times, but nothing was done. When it appeared that I was spending more than the #3,100 I was debited I decided to stop.

Fast forward to May this year (2019) I did another POS transaction (#4,100) and another (#1,000) in a grocery store, both transactions though not successful, but I was debited non the less.

I went to the bank (first bank) to complain, as usual they gave me a form to fill, but till date nothing has been done about it. No refund nor reversal.

Then on Friday 2nd August I used an ATM machine to withdraw #5,000, I was debited but was not paid.

Now am a bit frustrated, cause I don't even know what to do.

Worst part of it is their customer care service... I have called several times without them picking up, for hours, and my airtime continues to burn.

Please is there anyone that has had similar problems with any bank, what was or is the best way to go about it to get my money back?

I resolved to go to any first bank branch to make trouble, but on a second thought I want to seek advice, so as not to take laws into my hands.

Please help as this is getting me mad, I can't be loosing my hard hustled money to an already rich bank.

Please Admin help a brother, am sick and tired of this occurrences.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Was it later resolved?
Re: Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money by QuickStandard: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2019
generationz:

Was it later resolved?

The one of 5,000 has been refunded but others are still pending..

It's really crazy
Re: Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money by expert234: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Inehmesit:
Bro, have you experienced the same issue before?
Yes
Re: Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money by Inehmesit: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
I tweeted at them and they responded, it took like a week for the reversal
expert234:

Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getbarter And Maintenance Cost / Yara Baby Diapers / Magnetic 1 Kobo 1975 Coin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.