Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail (381 Views)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore is 2019 presidential election aspirant that lost the bid to the incumbent President Buhari. If anyone at all should call for protest, why Sowore ? Why the theme of the protest should be Revolution Now? You don't rule a nation by force and he cannot force a change of Government because he loose his presidential ambition. Calling for revolution might eventually lead to another problem and I'm happy DSS has taken the right measure by arresting him. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
Sowore is 2019 presidential election aspirant that lost the bid to the incumbent President Buhari. If anyone at all should call for protest, why Sowore ? Why the theme of the protest should be Revolution Now? You don't rule a nation by force and he cannot force a change of Government because he loose his presidential ambition. Calling for revolution might eventually lead to another problem and I'm happy DSS has taken the right measure by arresting him. God bless Nigeria

Have u even read the demands of the revolution movement??
Is this really how we are going to continue... election in election out....after 20yrs of democracy..it hasn’t gotten any better, if u look well u will realize it has even become worse than before.
I hope u know u are paying tax weda direct or indirect.. and we can’t even get basics which is road, security, education and health care...lets leave light out of it since that’s a service we have to pay for..
if there is no successful revolution in this country from the executive to the legislature, and judiciary people will just keep going to the leadership seat with the same mind set of[b] “let me go and get me and my next 10 generations Rich”[/b]....
We all want a better Nigeria, if u are okay with this current Nigeria..it’s either u are gaining some small change from this government or u are not just a Nigerian to begin with..
what exactly are u afraid of seff.?? We are being killed daily, no jobs, no light, no water, we can’t afford good health care...can it get worse than this..??
This isn’t about Buhari if u don’t know... this is about the whole arms of government running this nation with with corrupt practices....
If the justice system isn’t corrupt, tell me why the nation will hold civil servants salary for more than a year and the labour union can’t get the state government to court...
Law makers will spend just 4 years on a seat and qualify for pension for life and no one see that this is wrong are they not civil servant like the rest spending 35yrs before they can be pensionable...
If it’s not Sowore so who should lead it.. is it me that nobody knows my name that should lead protest??
Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Oshin56(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Did you know the reason for the revolution, since 1999 that we have started practicing democracy the country is not moving forward and secondly are you the one that will start the revolution.
Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Adedaniel211(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria is a joke...
Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by netpro(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Oshin56:
Did you know the reason for the revolution, since 1999 that we have started practicing democracy the country is not moving forward and secondly are you the one that will start the revolution.

Are you on the street protesting? You are just online angry-twitting?
Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore is only protesting because he is not there to enjoy what the politician are enjoying. Revolution now should not be the next stop. There better way of approaching issues like this. Sowore is a scam on his own as Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu are also a scam
1StopRudeness:

Have u even read the demands of the revolution movement??
Is this really how we are going to continue... election in election out....after 20yrs of democracy..it hasn’t gotten any better, if u look well u will realize it has even become worse than before.
I hope u know u are paying tax weda direct or indirect.. and we can’t even get basics which is road, security, education and health care...lets leave light out of it since that’s a service we have to pay for..
if there is no successful revolution in this country from the executive to the legislature, and judiciary people will just keep going to the leadership seat with the same mind set of[b] “let me go and get me and my next 10 generations Rich”[/b]....
We all want a better Nigeria, if u are okay with this current Nigeria..it’s either u are gaining some small change from this government or u are not just a Nigerian to begin with..
what exactly are u afraid of seff.?? We are being killed daily, no jobs, no light, no water, we can’t afford good health care...can it get worse than this..??
This isn’t about Buhari if u don’t know... this is about the whole arms of government running this nation with with corrupt practices....
If the justice system isn’t corrupt, tell me why the nation will hold civil servants salary for more than a year and the labour union can’t get the state government to court...
Law makers will spend just 4 years on a seat and qualify for pension for life and no one see that this is wrong are they not civil servant like the rest spending 35yrs before they can be pensionable...
If it’s not Sowore so who should lead it.. is it me that nobody knows my name that should lead protest??
Re: Revolution Now! Old Age Is Affecting Wole Soyinka. Sowore Deserve To Be Jail by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
Sowore is only protesting because he is not there to enjoy what the politician are enjoying. Revolution now should not be the next stop. There better way of approaching issues like this. Sowore is a scam on his own as Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu are also a scam

See Oga... I’m not inside Sowore’s mind...I know that Nigeria isn’t doing well, and it’s clear this is the work of corruption in all arms of the government.
if u say he’s protesting because he’s not there to enjoy what Buhari and CO are enjoying...thatsjust plain fallacy .. that means u know that the government is enjoying at our own expense....so they need to be checked and put in order..
See we need to stop this mentality of condemning who’s championing a cause. It’s starting To sound like we don’t care, whateva the government is doing they should just continue till another 8years is over...
if I wake up today and say Nigeria is need to get better, somebody will say : “who is this one”...
If it’s a known person, we will look for something That makes him imperfect and use that as a reason why he shouldn’t speak.... I don’t just get i
Now Sowore has done wrong because he contested b4...so he’s not qualified to speak up for a better Nigeria because of that

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: AAUA Student’s Rape: Army Dismisses Officer, Hands Over To Police / Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard / ‘the Situation In India Is Pathetic’ — El- Zakzaky Raises The Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.