Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue (35425 Views)

Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by michoim(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Those PDP-sponsored protesters should be killed

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by PrinceKevin01: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Shut up and put your logo to one side. Lazy Nigerian youth. This is not the time for logos
sorry my brother if this comment offended you in anyway, that was only my thought
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
Eliasz Ozikpu na ibo?
Ozu ikpu
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Why is the government afraid of the people ?

I think sey the useless President no dey fear..

The govt is in jittery mode becos the timing of the protest is absolutely wrong ...
Considering the fact that pdp& atiku are yet to accept defeat coupled with shiites ongoing protest, the probability that the revolutionprotest now can be derailed or hijacked cannot be overruled.
Sowore shuldnt av use a sensitive word as "revolution" even we all know he meant protest buh no govt we take chances, even meek GEJ deployed soldiers on occupynigerians @lagos

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by judgementyard(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
And I wonder why the Senate have not started proceedings to impeach the president;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Starlight10:
Abuja own is rain maker they used to discourage them i guess. Because it has been raining non stop since morning.
grin grin
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by fasho01(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Very pathetic

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by akinonigbinde: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
That serves us all right. Buhari is a disease. We saw the disease symptoms and instead of nipping it in the bud we ignored. Now there is no more cure/vaccine to this epidemic we are now crying the loudest. It's unfortunate. Ebola would have been a more tolerable disease than a Mohammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by nsesam(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Enjoy the change you served us @ the next level

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by holllandis: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ozu ikpu
The guy na Afonja
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by idholo96(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Y stopping a peaceful protest with armed men,
the govt is afraid of its citizens protesting

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by holllandis: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2019
akinonigbinde:
That serves us all right. Buhari is a disease. We saw the disease symptoms and instead of nipping it in the bud we ignored. Now there is no more cure/vaccine to this epidemic we are now crying the loudest. It's unfortunate. Ebola would have been a more tolerable disease than a Mohammadu Buhari

Are you Festus onigbindes son?
You are one of the problems in Nigeria, if Nigeria had won three world cup we won't have been in this quagmire
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Cantonese: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2019
AZUH:
Buhari is known to be a peace loving man from his looks , but I don’t know about cabal .

Have you heard that satan was the most beautiful angel?
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by 400billionman: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2019
sexyking1:
Using police and army to stop a peaceful protest in a democratically elected govt is what I call treasonable felony! Buhari has committed another coup on Nigerians.

Two gun killing incidents in US and natives are already protesting chanting, " Trump must Go ".

Can that happen in Nigeria ?

We are all seeing pictures of Buhary who participated in a protest under Jonathan government.

Where is your INTEGRITY ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by efficiencie(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Organized revolutions do not start like this...this form of revolution will only result in violence, loss of life and in the end the same forces responsible for the terrible state of the country before the revolution will remain untouched...Anyone who really wants to start a revolution must find a way of unifying Nigerians. As it stands, I can guess that more than 80% of Nigerians, who make up the lower and some of the middle class, are divided along ethnic and religious lines and this division can and will always be a tool that the elite will use to break any revolution. The revolution must start with a re-orientation of the minds of Nigerians. Individualism must be replaced with nationalistic communalism and Nigerians must govern themselves by playing an active role in addressing the issues in the country without the help of the government.

A good example is the case of power supply! If a community bands together, contributes a sum of money every month for the next five years, recruit sound Nigerian trained engineers who are more interested in solving a problem that becoming an instant billionaire, the community can supply itself with power without the help of the government. This singular act will make the government realize their increasing uselessness and their impending doom.

Not all revolutions should lead to the loss of the lives of the innocent...and revolutions are as successful as the minds that started them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by dfrost: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:
Free Nigeria!

We must unite and fight for our future, a future that is befitting as the giants of the black race.

Its now or never!

From your comfort zone abi? Keep fighting for freedom on NL and your keypad. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by 400billionman: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
That what you get when you support injustice against other because is not done to your tribe.

When buhari arrested Kanu,yorubas will happy,cheers buhari.they bragged that kanu will rot in jail.

When nigeria army were killing ipob peaceful protesters yorubas were rejoicing,shouting kill them all just because they are easterns.

Now they want to protest,anyway i will be here to count scores.

You put my early morning thoughts into words.

That is what is killing Nigeria and delaying it's deliverance. Two people, Yoruba and Igbo are suffering same calamity of bad governance, yet if it's an Igbo activist involved with government, you see the Yorubas rejoicing.

I don't expect any sane Igbo man to rejoice over the travails of Sowore. I hope, Sowore is fighting for a Better Nigeria.
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by YahwehRocks: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2019
APC
Anti Protest Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Big0840: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
This Government is scared that what happened in Libya and Egypt might happen In Nigeria

This why this country remains in darkness!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Join the program oga, I don't think you will be building logo when the whole country will be heading to Cameroon for refuge.
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by dracosith(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Vote Atiku, you yorubas said he was a thief....Only foolish SS and SE will involve in this protest. Let those that voted this government go and protest. Las las na detention go kill Sowore grin. To the Yoruba traitors, you are alone on this one

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by luluman: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
No one remembers those who died in the 2012 protest that we even thought of being legit.
This protest is a sham. Stay in your home or stay at work and be productive
Yeeeeboooos
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by obajiluke: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
efficiencie:
Organized revolutions do not start like this...this form of revolution will only result in violence, loss of life and in the end the same forces responsible for the terrible state of the country before the revolution will remain untouched...Anyone who really wants to start a revolution must find a way of unifying Nigerians. As it stands, I can guess that more than 80% of Nigerians, who make up the lower and some of the middle class, are divided along ethnic and religious lines and this division can and will always be a tool that the elite will use to break any revolution. The revolution must start with a re-orientation of the minds of Nigerians. Individualism must be replaced with nationalistic communalism and Nigerians must govern themselves by playing an active role in addressing the issues in the country without the help of the government.

A good example is the case of power supply! If a community bands together, contributes a sum of money every month for the next five years, recruit sound Nigerian trained engineers who are more interested in solving a problem that becoming an instant billionaire, the community can supply itself with power without the help of the government. This singular act will make the government realize their increasing uselessness and their impending doom.

Not all revolutions should lead to the loss of the lives of the innocent...and revolutions are as successful as the minds that started them!

I disagree totally with your idea. lemme tackle the "power supply solution" you raised with a question, what does your government do with our taxes?

Although i am not in support of violence, but we need to mount pressure on this government that embezzles public fund with IMPUNITY!

#RevolutionNow!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Japsylee: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2019
AntiWailer:

Mchewww

So says a coward behind 100 naira data.

Send a selfie from the field
Another 25k a month rat....lol
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by PrinceKevin01: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Big0840:

Join the program oga, I don't think you will be building logo when the whole country will be heading to Cameroon for refuge.
I follow Ooooo
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by AntiWailer: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Japsylee:

Another 25k a month rat....lol

My driver earn more in 2 weeks. M0r0n.
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by enemyofprogress: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria Police na suffer head go kill all of una
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
AntiWailer:

My driver earn more in 2 weeks. M0r0n.
yinmu
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Ryan03(f): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:
Free Nigeria!

We must unite and fight for our future, a future that is befitting as the giants of the black race.

Its now or never!

Say no to our wealth circling round a small cycle.

See my signature.
Hope you are out for the revolution?
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
AZUH:
Buhari is known to be a peace loving man from his looks , but I don’t know about cabal .
Bia nwokem! Gbalu ogwu GI nwuooo, who be peace loving? Or you think it's all about looks? Who among world's most dreaded criminals past and present that really looked deadly? Must of them are innocent looking but dare devil in action, even the devil himself is the most beautiful and innocent looking so don't give me that crap.
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by Lionsbet: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Ryan03:
Hope you are out for the revolution?

I'm contributing my own quota!
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense revolution, he contested for president failed and was one of those who gave credence to the process, he even congratulated bubu hoping to be compensated with a ministerial position only to be disappointed and now coming up with yeye revolution. Idiot man.
Re: Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue by AngelicBeing: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2019
AryaSand:
PMB is a Tyrant. The bloody Governors and Greedy Kingmakers are not left out as well.
He is a demented scallywag and his brain is full of kaka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / Kidnapped Pastor Polycarp Zongo Released By Boko Haram / Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.