Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

#revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics (5921 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest / RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by frankdoz: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
If you see the beating I gave one Yoruba Muslim coward that run enter my compound at the hearing of gunshot. He thinks protest is chest beating, they should learn from ipob guys how to protest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by obynno7(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Westside and cowardice is like 5&6

5 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by jnoz23(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
So this revolution can end on a funny note like this

3 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Spy360(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
The problem with Yoruba people is that their eyes open very late.

But better late than never like the hausa. Those ones brains have been eaten by Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by 11thGoldTREE: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Only one Igbo man stood his ground while the other Yoruba people took to their Heels grin grin grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Solsix(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
National Stadium Surulere Lagos
When the police fired just a single gunshot all the #Revolutionnow Protesters flee grin grin
Only one fair looking guy stood and he was beaten up and arrested by the police
Please this is not how to do revolution if you no ready please dont disturb our ear with noise . How can you people run at this one gun shot in the air biko ?? grin grin

I'm highly disappointed was hoping for a tough resistance then from the East here we see if we can join afterall enemy of my enemy is my friend but here in the South East we cannot protest for the betterment of Nigeria and Governance unless it will lead to breakup , destruction and carnage in Nigeria grin grin

You must be ready to die in a Revolution is not a peaceful protest its a violent movement
The SW brought this calamity on Nigeria, they should sort themselves out

3 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by BlackfireX: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
I told the SW that one day the cajoling and insult they are giving the igbos will comeback to hunt them...

You hear things like Igbo coup, wailling because Jonathan lost, erosion ravaged land, uneducated slaves...

You even deny sowore that he is an ijaw man not Yoruba.
Your eyes is on 2023 presidency, you don't care what happens from 2019 till then
The core religious bigot of the north... Considers you useful idiots.

Now the monster devouring the land, is now in your door steps
What the sleeping Igbo saw while on the ground, a sophisticated Yoruba cannot see it even if he climb aso rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
9jabull:
Just one gun shot everybody missed, Now they will know that IPOB is Odogwu karili odogwu.

Only IPOB has what it take to do the revolution protest the type Sowere want but were lovers of Biafra.
Lovers of one Nizooria should go and die for the country they love just like IPOB.

If i wakeup & heard war drum beaten by Yoruba's i will go back to sleep - IBB

You mean these Pigs inside the muds

1 Like

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
9jabull:

Lovers of One Nizooria should go and die for the country they love.
IPOB is lover of Biafra so Yoruba's should go & protest.
Any day you call for protest for division of Nigeria them you will see IPOB.

Only one gun shot ooooooh all of them turn to Ben Johnson.
Now you people should know know what it means when we say #All hail Biafra.

You mean these muds swimmers and weaklings

Trying so hard to make everything about you

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by StarFist(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make I dey smoke my cigarette! Observation mood cool cool cool
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
I don't know why I found this thread funny, it's funny sha
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Airoflaw(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin who rep Nigeria here
Nobody wan die but theh wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Infinityk: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
adadike:
My igbo brother stood his ground. I hope they won't say he is the cause of the protest.
hmm
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by laycon77: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
The protest should have been fixed for Saturday to carry everyone along... Meanwhile, be empowered! Learn forex trading and make regular income in dollar...
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Ikengawo: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
Lol cowards

Thank God ibo no follow una

ironically, the man that stayed after the gunshot is 100% igbo. Unfortunately, his courage is misguided.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9971439_img201908051150512_jpegb82c5058a34e6c8bc74895949ff28ea0
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by SkinnyNigga: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
its not their fault.. they are yoruba.. cowards !!

2 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by Martinez39(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
its not their fault.. they are yoruba.. cowards !!
I am not a tribalist but the typical Yoruba man is a traitor and coward.

2 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by MikeBetty(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Uteghe:
No IPOB member spotted. Shouldn't this be an opportunity to fight for "Biafra"? Biafra is obviously a money making franchise.
Unfortunately You See It In A Wrong Way.
Re: #revolutionnow: Police Fired One Gunshot Others Flew Only One Person Stood- Pics by izicooo(f): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Life don tire the Man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toll Gate Designates. South East Has The Highest. / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: “Journalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC / How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.