Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) (48559 Views)

Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by McTobe(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Don’t mind them, non of them think that it could be a case of ricochet.
Quaddafi29:
It is still possible that the police fired on him. The bullet may have scrapped his knee, not every bullet must penetrate and shatter bones and arteries. Dont forget that many of our police men can only hit you fatally by luck . But if this wasn't a bullet wound, then this guy must be the missing son of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
are you now shiften the discussion to flag now, OK if you must know, Biafra have the backing of US. We marched for trump in 2015. Have you ever wondered why trump called buhari lifeless and refuse to recognized ipob as terrorist at the request of Nigerian government. I know you can't reason all this because ewedu has destroyed your brain.

U.S is backing who?... Damn. The delusion is strong on this one.

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
Only this small thing and your complaining, if your not ready to die please crawl back home, I don't know why afonja's are chickenhearted.

Lol
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
why did trump called buhari lifeless and Nigeria a shithole? Don't tell me your one of these senseless Yoruba Muslim.

First question: It is because Nigeria is a fvcking shithole presently, and Buhari has looked lifeless since 2016... Everyone, including APC clowns, knows these. Even Rotimi Amaechi can accede to this much. Some of our world leaders, including British leaders, were already making similar insinuations before Trump voiced it plainly...

Second question: I am one of the few and rare nonreligious Nigerians with a working brain.

Thank you.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
If this guy had received bullets on his leg as he claimed, he wouldn't be standing with that leg even if it was shakabula.Point two,had he died he would have died for nothing.Those sponsors of the protest won't even give him a better burial,but only make noise on social media.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by dumahi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
That's me in forefront.
At last, I've found Lie Muhammad's mentor.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by maximilano: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
How can you be so dumb to go protest against the warning of the Nigerian Police which doesn’t have any training on how to handle protest. You think this is like other normal countries where the police uses rubber bullets and water canons to disperse protests not the one that uses live ammunition against protesters. Dem go just kill u troway and nothing go happen. Na only ur family go suffer am, even the Sowore no go remember you.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
I love your brave spirit Nwanyi
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Pvssy: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Big lie

You fell down Bro

If bullet touch you for that location true true, you won't be there standing. You should have lost a lot of blood and confirmed dead by now.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Pvssy: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buckubuck:

Another tissue of lies. What is there to prove that's really you? And why do you guys have us flags with urs? Wetin concern agbero with overload? So why didn't the 1 million march take place or did it happen in ur bedroom?

No mind the warthog.

He spews trash at default.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by diegwu02: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
gaby:
I hope he isn't praying to get shot at because he'd get killed.

How does the scratch on his knee equate a gunshot wound?

If you were shot, I'm not sure you'd be standing on your twos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by diegwu02: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
Only this small thing and your complaining, if your not ready to die please crawl back home, I don't know why afonja's are chickenhearted.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by diegwu02: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Junkie1:
WHY ARE ALL THE REPORTS ONLY FROM LAGOS WHAT OF ABUJA
it was done peacefully, between 5.30am and 6:45am then majority of us went for Monday work
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Moboj: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerians please wake up and see what's happening
Buhari is still behaving like this is a Military Regime just that he's gotten a legitimate way to go about his coup's
Hell no! This is no Democracy
We have another Adolf Hitler
This is no Country
Nigeria is just a big State ruled by a selfish few
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Moboj: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
maximilano:
How can you be so dumb to go protest against the warning of the Nigerian Police which doesn’t have any training on how to handle protest. You think this is like other normal countries where the police uses rubber bullets and water canons to disperse protests not the one that uses live ammunition against protesters. Dem go just kill u troway and nothing go happen. Na only ur family go suffer am, even the Sowore no go remember you.
Not only have Nigerian's lost a touch of sympathy, we've lost the touch of humanity and what's meant to be right
We've fully imbibed wrongs as the norm so cowardice is just the way to go
Please if you can't stand up for what is right,do everyone a favour of keeping your words to yourself
Nigerians are its own problem

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Moboj: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
Big lie

You fell down Bro

If bullet touch you for that location true true, you won't be there standing. You should have lost a lot of blood and confirmed dead by now.
Forget we leave in a sick country with sick people
Just imagine the point you're making,your type will hastily pass a sympathetic comment on BBN,you looked passed the message of the "Revolution" to this abi continue
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A twitter user revealed that a policeman shot him in his leg during the #revolutionisnow protest in Lagos.

See below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/police-fired-at-me-at-revolutionisnow-protest-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/
Go home and tell your parent wetin happen to u and come back and tell us the question they ask u
Idiot. Sowore and Kanu family are in western world enjoying while sowore ordered u to go kill yourself. You are a MUMU man.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by maximilano: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Moboj:

Not only have Nigerian's lost a touch of sympathy, we've lost the touch of humanity and what's meant to be right
We've fully imbibed wrongs as the norm so cowardice is just the way to go
Please if you can't stand up for what is right,do everyone a favour of keeping your words to yourself
Nigerians are its own problem
Lol....so telling someone not to commit suicide is losing sympathy and touch for humanity? You’re behind your keyboard calling people coward. You want people to go waste their lives because they don’t have loved ones abi, while you stay back to call others cowards. You’re an hypocrite and also a part of Nigeria’s problems.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Moboj: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
maximilano:

Lol....so telling someone not to commit suicide is losing sympathy and touch for humanity? You’re behind your keyboard calling people coward. You want people to go waste their lives because they don’t have loved ones abi, while you stay back to call others cowards. You’re an hypocrite and also a part of Nigeria’s problems.
Mr Man it's an act of bravery for something right they're doing,the least you can do is keep mute if you can't join them order than pass negative comments towards them,yes I'm behind my screen and not there because I'm not as brave as they're to be out there,call it cowardice,that's your take
What they're doing isn't suicide rather an act of selflessness

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Moboj: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
maximilano:

Hypocrisy really,you can do better you know
Cowardice maybe yes and durhh we've all got a choice in how we wish to participate but hypocrisy man you've gats be kidding me
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
just look at the comment from those few cowards up there. People are out there demanding real change to the way things are done in this country instead of them to applaud them they sit behind their phones to type rubbish.
No wonder the government feels they are Gods and are not accountable to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
gaby:

exactly, evn actor wey dem shoot 4 leg dey fall down 4 film, see as u stand gallant 4 ground, Abeg turn dz dodo angry
gaby:

exactly, evn actor wey dem shoot 4 leg dey fall down 4 film, see as u stand gallant 4 ground, Abeg turn dz dodo
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by maximilano: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Moboj:

Mr Man it's an act of bravery for something right they're doing,the least you can do is keep mute if you can't join them order than pass negative comments towards them,yes I'm behind my screen and not there because I'm not as brave as they're to be out there,call it cowardice,that's your take
What they're doing isn't suicide rather an act of selflessness
Selflessness? Go and tell the families of soldiers that have died in active service and the families of those who lost their lives in the IPOB protests about selflessness. Nigeria is a waste of time.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Emmajournal(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
No vex, use tissue paper to wipe the ketchup away. The lord is your strength
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A twitter user revealed that a policeman shot him in his leg during the #revolutionisnow protest in Lagos.

See below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/police-fired-at-me-at-revolutionisnow-protest-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/

I said it some weeks ago that Nigerian can't protest against the government because we are 4 nation's in one, when a revolution start from south East, the south west and south south and the less cannot care because they believe that what the East is protesting for is not their concern, when a revolutionist is from west they will team it western revolution, and if is from North the entire north will support it indirectly as they support Boko-Harm and the less. we as a Nigerian have a long way to go. only the north have right to protest in Nigeria because the government is for them that's why Zaklzaky is free today, has it be that he is from another tribe?. the south are not united and 85% security men is from North. the government is of the north and for the north. when south want to do protest they have to be well equipped by providing foods for the protesters, they will be ready to face the security in all means from the second day. the successful revolutions we saw in other country were well equipped, you don't expect protesters to go hungry at end of the day, you don't expect people to die in vain when the government your protesting against attack you. yes is police duty to put fear into protesters to stop them and is also revolutionist duty to fight back to tell government that they are tired the way they live and are ready to die or the government meet their demand. if government can't meet their demand it mean the government have to resign in peace or by force if the force from the revolution is too hot for the government. Revolution somehow mean self volunteer for war against over due to retire or resign unproductive government and this government cannot fold hands allow citizen they term ordinary to take power from them. therefore if this revolution is well equipped. the revolutionist have to change the tone to another level from tomorrow.

BBC and other international news agency are forbidden from covering the news but they were allow to cover every protest that leads by the northerners. the protesters should not run away because police chase them in today. tomorrow they have to be equipped with everything withing their power to fight back until government meet their needs. all this country Sudan, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and all that have force the government to meet their demands pass through what the protesters is passing today in Nigeria but they did not stop until government meet their demand. when government need fire you give them fire and when they need peace you give them peace. oh Nigerians the supporters of good will come out in mass to fight this evil. the government have one option. meet people demand or resign or give protesters independent.

the south should stop dividing and come together to get what they want through this protest, if they fail the Fulani's will take over south from now on. the north is trying their best to use the south to divide south and they are succeeding. every southerner is tired of fulani's activities' is this how we will chase the Fulani's out. if we can's come together to fight the Fulani's through this revolution is it by individually we can fight?. there's power in unity than individually, our enemy is not single but united i beg all southerners to join this protest and let the sponsor of the revolution equip the protesters with all we need to protect and feed our self. if the Zakyzaky members didn't kill police this government will have not make any move to free him. If the revolutionist did not start killing whom ever government send to stop ours this government will never believed that their government polices is not good to the south, they will never believe the security system is not good to the south, they will never believe that their polices is cause of poverty in the south which leads our youth to lay hand in fraud which leads them in jail. how long can youth of the south stop going to jail because of poverty?. how long can young women of south stop going into prostitution because of poverty?. how long can we stop dieing in our land because of insecurity?, how long can fail education system stop?, how long can fail hospital system stop?, how long can cut of mark stop?. how long can Fulani's men stop this their new system of kidnapping of travelers on southern roads stop?. how long can our farmers stop dieing in their farm in hands of the Fulani's men?. how long do we the south think that this government can make a move to stop all this evil whereby they are the one that introduces it and they are the one the situation favors?.

If the south fail to use this opportunity to do revolution it may not be possible for them again, it will be like them as the day when Igbo's see that this marriage cannot work and others tribe see it that Igbo's are Nigerian problem but after 50 years they now see what Igbo's saw. later Nnamdi Kanu comes in but we don't believe him when he started crying in 2014 that he saw Fulanisation and Buhari brutality but Nigerians chase him away. An today the entire south have another opportunity to free them self and we take it as Yoruba man revolution. time is coming when we will seek for all this hero's and we can't find them no more Ojukwu is not here today, and we need people like him. but north still producing our pains day by day and we keep enduring to our grave, is this how our life is going to remain as a southerners.

if we fail to continue this revolution international community cannot come to support us, but if we continue they will come to help us archive our dreams. it happens in Sudan and now happening in Russia and Hongkong they never run away. good luck southern people of Nigerian, long life southern people of Nigeria and God bless you all for standing for truth and demanding for your right and justice form the hands of oppressors. we shall archive this dreams together.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:06am On Aug 06, 2019
scam
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2019
If that guy knows that he will be forgotten very quickly and the same people he's leading revolution with will get appointment and start living their life he won't risk is life believing he can revolutionize Nigeria.
Re: Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) by Awaja(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Which shot ? Stupid,if u collect na uwani straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.