Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You (10534 Views)

If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Defenderalert(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

You left the topic and channeled your attention to my father, You want us to engage in a savagery session which i won't oblige to. To me we're just having a conversation but the problem is that you're Hot and your pride wouldn't let you get a guy do it for you. I knew this since i discovered you yesterday.

Conversation continues... What made him chase you away?

Sick mofos everywhere. I run a home. With 3 beautiful kids. 2 daughters and a son plus an adopted daughter. Making four. I am no cougar chaser like Ubunja and will protect my daughters from animals like Ubunja to the teeth . Still expecring your amen to your Ubunja replica daughters. Evil AF. You definitely dont support him when it comes to your own daughters Hmm?

Your father deserves every insult in this world for bringing forth an animal.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Broda wey mumu. grin

When your daughters die in autocrashes due to depression from failed marriages to sick Ubunja replicas.If dem born your shallow papa well, come back to this forum and wail. We go knock the true meaning of Karma into your numb skull. Evil mofo.

Even if i had no daughters i would still knock my true words into the evils souls of snakes like you and Ubunja. Imagine the heartless fool mocking a widow.

Once you sight compassionate God fearing men you atart trying to turn us into transexuals. Think we are all frustrated gay dogs like Ubunja? Nah sicko. We are all not animals aftterall.

Wait for your Ubunja replica in laws who will practically murder your hoe daughters and cut their lives short. Evil mofo.

What has she been saying?

Oh sorry you never told me you're a widow grin
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Defenderalert(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

What has she been saying?

Oh sorry you never told me you're a widow grin

cheesy Am i your daughters who will turn widows before 30 and die of depression before 32? Am i you who will be buried a widower after years of wifelessness. Comot for road. Make we see front. Broda wey need sense grin
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Sick mofos everywhere. I run a home. With 3 beautiful kids. 2 daughters and a son plus an adopted daughter. Making four. I am no cougar chaser like Ubunja and will protect my daughters from animals like Ubunja to the teeth . Still expecring your amen to your Ubunja replica daughters. Evil AF. You definitely dont support him when it comes to your own daughters Hmm?

Your father deserves every insult in this world for bringing forth an animal.

Women like you are good at telling lies but if truly you've got daughters and wish to protect them, You should be more concerned of depriving them from watching Nigerian movies and not looking for "only men" here on nairaland. Or are your daughters also on nairaland?

That reminds me, what of your husband?
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

cheesy Am i your daughters who will turn widows before 30 and die of depression before 32? Am i you who will be buried a widower after years of wifelessness. Comot for road. Make we see front. Broda wey need sense grin

You seem to be used to chit-chat.smh
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Defenderalert(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

Women like you are good at telling lies but if truly you've got daughters and wish to protect them, You should be more concerned of depriving them from watching Nigerian movies and not looking for "only men" here on nairaland. Or are your daughters also on nairaland?

That reminds me, what of your husband?

You need sense. You and your gay broke ass boss target young guys hoping to make them turn gay and turn them against marriage since you can never find lasting relationships being cursed from birth thereby indirectly trying to mess up the lives of young women. ANIMALS. You dey learn work. I go bash you taya. Fvcking evil mofos. I thought you concluded that your hoe mother is a widow.

Its unbelievable that compassionate men like me exist right? I didn't curse your mother to marry an animal and open her hoe thighs to same.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Defenderalert(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

You seem to be used to chit-chat.smh

You just described yourself. Ubunja inlaw. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

You need sense. You and your gay broke ass boss target young guys hoping to make them turn gay and turn them against marriage since you can never find lasting relationships being cursed from birth thereby indirectly trying to mess up the lives of young women. ANIMALS. You dey learn work. I go bash you taya. Fvcking evil mofos. I thought you concluded that your hoe mother is a widow.

Its unbelievable that compassionate men like me exist right? I didn't curse your mother to marry an animal and open her hoe thighs to same.

Madam I won't bash you at all but i see how frustrated you look due to pride thereby making yourself a feminist.

You and i who looks stupid here? I've been pulling your legs all these while without your consent. How unwise and unbalance you could get easily.

And when wise people are mentioned you surface. Oops... That makes you look _____ (fill in the blank for me)
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Ubunja inlaw whose legs are you pulling?

The only hoe madam is your mother. Address her as madam. Unbalanced according to a water brained mofo's dumb assessment. grin

Who dey follow you pull legs? Get your hoe daughter to help you pull the tiny leg in between your crooked legs. Dont ever stop hailing an animal who advocates brutality against the weaker sex until your hoe daughters die from automobile crashes due to depression from marrying Ubunja replicas aiit?

Since irony is the style here, your two daughters are the ones you've been referring to.

I've gotten the things i want from you while you scored zer0.

Defenderalert? Literally, you're here to defend your two daughters while being alert at the same time lmao, what a funny woman you're (I'm laughing here)

As wise as you're, throwing insults at me yet i was able to pull your legs, know a thing about you and also get to know that you're a Hot widow without even an insult from me cool

I deserve some accolades so give me few applause

I'm done with you. Bye. I'm hiding from stupid people

Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Defenderalert(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

Since irony is the style here, your two daughters are the ones you've been referring to.

I've gotten the things i want from you while you scored zer0.

Defenderalert? Literally, you're here to defend your two daughters while being alert at the same time lmao, what a funny woman you're (I'm laughing here)

As wise as you're, throwing insults at me yet i was able to pull your legs, know a thing about you and also get to know that you're a Hot widow without even an insult from me cool

I deserve some accolades so give me few applause

I'm done with you. Bye. I'm hiding from stupid people

Na your daughters i talk say go die before 32 after settling with Ubunja replicas not mine.

You hail finished Ubunja who takes delight in brutalising women calling all women hoes but get peppered at the mention of your hoe daughters? God punish you die. Thunder fire you.

You called me a widow, tried to "transexualise" me yet you said you didnt insult me?Get a brain reset ASAP. The stupid persons you should hide from are your father AND mother who brought up a complete wreck like you.

Say hi to the hoe that birthed you and invite me for your hoe daughters funeral.

Keep hailing Ubunja and watch y�our hoe daughters die like chickens. Mofos .
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:

Can you expand these concepts into a full writeup Maria? Like we talked about last week?
Alright I will look into that.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by ubunja(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Alright I will look into that.
how many days do you need?
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
how many days do you need?
I can't really say, I will get to you as soon as it is done.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by izzou(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:

undecided

Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
at least before monthend Maria.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
at least before monthend Maria.
Alright.
Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by vincentjk(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Na your daughters i talk say go die before 32 after settling with Ubunja replicas not mine.

You hail finished Ubunja who takes delight in brutalising women calling all women hoes but get peppered at the mention of your hoe daughters? God punish you die. Thunder fire you.

You called me a widow, tried to "transexualise" me yet you said you didnt insult me?Get a brain reset ASAP. The stupid persons you should hide from are your father AND mother who brought up a complete wreck like you.

Say hi to the hoe that birthed you and invite me for your hoe daughters funeral.

Keep hailing Ubunja and watch y�our hoe daughters die like chickens. Mofos .

I see pains all over your sentences tongue tongue I wonder what I said that got you worried this much I know the answer: you don't want anyone involving your two daughters. Sorry i did grin

I didn't call you a widow, you mentioned it yourself. You see why i said you told me a lot of things about you within this short conversation, imagine how stupid and regretful you look already. sorry cry

You having two daughters, a son and an adopted daughter is a proposition. I'm not bothered.

Sorry if i insulted you unknowingly which i meant not to. But the next time you'll engage me in such mentions, I'll show you that I'm younger, wiser (which you are already convinced), clever and sharper than a woman like you. I see it already, you've a shallow mind.

In your shallow mind you've insulted me undecided well for me I didn't see any diss here because you are probably a novice in it. Next time you try this, I'd make fun of you until you bribe the mods to delete my account. But one thing might/will save you! You'd run away.

One day monkey go go market. E no go come back.

A wise person knows that there's something to be learned from everyone. I learnt 3 things from you today.
1. You've two daughters, a son and an adopted daughter.
2. You're a widow.
3.You are a feminist.

Re: If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You by fuckboys: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:

Green Lights bro.

But I will write on it. Watch for a post called: No Green Lights, No Approach
can you cc. My moniker when you drop a post about this topic pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Is This Lesbianism? / Who Will Your Val Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.