Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo (37606 Views)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
cococandy:
What type of evidence is good enough for you?
video evidence, police report, medical report.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Megatrix: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
This mad woman should just shut the hell up
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by wofayouths(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:
if you were in are position, will you remain in Nigeria? If an ordinary letter was delivered to the Dakolo’s with a bus full of armed men, who knows what Coza,Nigeria police and other evil supporters have got in stock for her, I still don’t know why we support so much evil in this country, yet claim to know God.

You are sooo blind.. I command your eyes open now in Jesus Name!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Exodora: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:
if you were in are position, will you remain in Nigeria? If an ordinary letter was delivered to the Dakolo’s with a bus full of armed men, who knows what Coza,Nigeria police and other evil supporters have got in stock for her, I still don’t know why we support so much evil in this country, yet claim to know God.

Don't mind the mumu Kemi , she herself is she in Nigeria . Somebody cannot come and travel again because of COZA wahala.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by exporttraining: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
A lot is happening!

new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
For her safety yes. Kemi shud go and sit down. Why did she flee Nigeria to investigate. Is she also guilty of smtn?
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Video evidence? undecided undecided

Police report btw is not an evidence. It just means you reported something to the police.
The only sensible thing in your post is medical report. And medical report isn’t always conclusive because the rapist can lie and say it was consensual even if his semen is found in you. That’s if he didn’t use a condom.

Realistically anyone who knows how rape cases often happen and keeps insisting on things like video evidence is an apologist who wishes that the rapist go free because it’s near impossible for the victim to have video evidence

Mk12:

video evidence, police report, medical report.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by kilisi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This lunatic asylum seeker again. !

The allegstions was made by an anonymous person.

Hunty kemi luna claimed a certain lady made the allegations without providing any substantial "evidence" (her favourite word with regards to the Fatoyinbo's case)

Just before you know it! She is now claiming someone who has not admitted to anything has fled to the USA as if getting an American visa under Trump's America first policy is as easy as crossing a highway in the remote parts of Nigeria.

So if she had plans to travel before, she shouldn't travel again abi?

Yet, some slow people will still claim that this is investigative journalism. grin

I thought the investigation is supposed to reveal information from both sides not an avenue to silent one side for the other. cheesy

The way you've been commenting on this issue shows that you have been paid by the Dakolos.

Sorry, just using same logic you used in castigating anyone who doesn't believe the Dakolos YET!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
kilisi:

The way you've been commenting on this issue shows that you have been paid by the Dakolos.

Sorry, just using same logic you used in castigating anyone who doesn't believe the Dakolos YET!
Did I accuse her of anything here?

Plus mine is a reaction based on her actions that is of an instigator of conspiracy theories!

Hope you are logical enough to get the logic above grin
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by kilisi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Did I accuse her of anything here?

Plus mine is a reaction based on her actions that is of an instigator of conspiracy theories!

Hope you are logical enough to get the logic above grin

Please rephrase your second sentence so that I can get the logic.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stillthebest:
If she disguises because of COZA man being a cultist , doesn't Fayoyinbo know people he had raped(if it is the truth)? Or won't he recognise the voice of his victim since it wasnt a one night robber-rape history?

We need a new Nigeria not a new-old rape case! She can relocate to heaven. They only ended up making Fotoyinbo more popular.

More popular? I doubt it. Not going by what real Nigerians are posting - see below (real Nigerians not COZA people or paid agents):

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
kilisi:

Please rephrase your second sentence so that I can get the logic.
How can i be a paid agent when I am not the one dissing out the conspiracy theories, I am simply reacting to whatever she dishes out.

Simple enough for you ! grin
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:

never knew three police officer in a bus means the bus was full o.

get ur facts before posting
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Stillthebest: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

More popular? I doubt it. Not going by what real Nigerians are posting - see below (real Nigerians not COZA people or paid agents):

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

I agree with you in some but how did u figure out they were fully armed or more than 3 policemen? THE videos I saw I only saw about 3 policemen and not armed as Dakolo claimed. He's not expecting just a policeman. Both him n Biodun are figures. So far,he's the only one talking and saying what he wants us to believe seeking sympathy to me(This is my view pls). As to the jurisdiction, it depends on whoever first reported the case.

Yes as a chief priest of a cult, it was even every high probability he had raped people to attain the position. It is always a process of their initiation sometimes. So I am not saying he's a saint at all. Just viewing things from a general perspective.

Popularity, yes he's more popularity. Popularity is not always positive. It could be either way. People who didn't know him then, now know him. Trust me, people tend to forget things easily in our country. Watch his church grow more in years to come(Ng pastors have a way to dominate the thinking of their sheeps).

Aa to the sex/rape, I don't want to comment on that.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
ogbonti:

The next safe Country to Lagos, and Nigeria by land is Benin Republic. ... so ASYLUM DENIED hahaha !!! Trump is not playing. If she passed thru Europe on her way to the USA, she will get double denial because no country in Europe is experiencing war right now, wjich means she could have petitioned for assylum in Europe, (The first safe country she landed) So get the facts about Asylum before you mislead people on Nairaland! grin

U need some education bro. Asylum is tied to persecution from your home country.

The reason you have been (or will be) persecuted is connected to one of five things: your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion.

Clearly, this babe is persecuted based on RELIGION.

Interrupt me next time with facts please.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
cococandy:
Video evidence? undecided undecided

Police report btw is not an evidence. It just means you reported something to the police.
The only sensible thing in your post is medical report. And medical report isn’t always conclusive because the rapist can lie and say it was consensual even if his semen is found in you. That’s if he didn’t use a condom.

Realistically anyone who knows how rape cases often happen and keeps insisting on things like video evidence is an apologist who wishes that the rapist go free because it’s near impossible for the victim to have video evidence

in a rape crime done 20yrs ago, we need all the evidence we can get.

a police report will help us know that you were actually raped.

a video evidence may not actually be raped scene. since it is 20yrs ago, there may have been other contacts between them. if it were to be me, I would have set up a meeting between us privately, bring up the rape issue and see if I can get evidence .

a medical report will us let us know that you were raped.

so to you Mr coza should be jailed with no evidence from her except the words of her mouth?
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
And Kemi also fled. Why is she not in Nigeria?i
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

U need some education bro. Asylum is tied to persecution from your home country.

The reason you have been (or will be) persecuted is connected to one of five things: your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion.

Clearly, this babe is persecuted based on RELIGION.

Interrupt me next time with facts please.
what he is trying to tell you is that Trump has already made and executive order that said any asylum seeker who did not apply for asylum in the nearest safe country on his way to the US will no longer be eligible for asylum in the US.
that means for a Nigerian, you have to apply for asylum in Benin, Cameroon, Niger or any other safe country that border Nigeria or is on your way to the US. only if you were denied asylum in any of those country along the way will you be eligible for asylum in the US
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by bakescos01: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:
if you were in her position, will you remain in Nigeria? If an ordinary letter was delivered to the Dakolo’s with a bus full of armed men, who knows what Coza,Nigeria police and other evil supporters have got in stock for her, I still don’t know why we support so much evil in this country, yet claim to know God.

We need to stop jumping into conclusions. No one was there except the pastor and the said lady. It's not a good thing taking sides on issues like this. A journalist said she did her findings and gave that report. Let another journalist make their own findings too and prove her wrong with evidence. No one is supporting evil but also no one was in the room to see if the rape really happened. Let's stop jumping into conclusion about issues we know nothing about.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by oruma19: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS KEMI WHOSE BRAIN HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY HARD DRUGS AND WITCHCRAFT,..NONSENSE WOMAN, AFTER BIODUN PAID U FINISH, HE GO STILL Bleep U

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stillthebest:

I agree with you in some but how did u figure out they were fully armed or more than 3 policemen? THE videos I saw I only saw about 3 policemen and not armed as Dakolo claimed. He's not expecting just a policeman. Both him n Biodun are figures. So far,he's the only one talking and saying what he wants us to believe seeking sympathy to me(This is my view pls). As to the jurisdiction, it depends on whoever first reported the case.

Yes as a chief priest of a cult, it was even every high probability he had raped people to attain the position. It is always a process of their initiation sometimes. So I am not saying he's a saint at all. Just viewing things from a general perspective.

Popularity, yes he's more popularity. Popularity is not always positive. It could be either way. People who didn't know him then, now know him. Trust me, people tend to forget things easily in our country. Watch his church grow more in years to come(Ng pastors have a way to dominate the thinking of their sheeps).

Aa to the sex/rape, I don't want to comment on that.

Those quotes are actually not my words. They are verbatim posts put up by various people.

Notoriety is the word you are looking for, not popularity. He gained notoriety which is negative publicity - now he is most associated with “cultist”, “sex with members” if not ‘rape”

As to the other point, the main thing is that THE IG SENT POLICEMEN FROM ABUJA
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by kilisi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How can be a paid agent when I am not the one dissing out the conspiracy theories, I am simply reacting to whatever she dishes out.

Simple enough for you ! grin

Nope. I'm not just talking about Kemi's allegations. I'm talking about your reactions since the news first broke out about the Dakolos and Fatoyinbo. I've followed the reactions with keen interest because I have seen so many educated folks jumping into conclusion on this rape accusation without allowing the proper investigations to take place.

I'm afraid you are one of such.

This is because we may end up setting a dangerous precedence whereby I can just wake up one day and accuse someone whom we've had consensual sex of rape and the persons reputation becomes ruined even when he/she is innocent.

And no, I'm not one of those 'touch not my anointed crew' who feel their pastorprenures are infallible and should be allowed to get away with whatever nonsense they've done in the name of religion.

I'm just trying to be rational and balanced. Hope you get it now.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by 1shortblackboy: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
segunmelvin:
when the mr coza man kept quiet you guys said his silence means he his guilty he released a public statement you same people said he his still guilty if not he would have sued the dakolo's for defamation... he sued them and yet you're still complaining about it.... if you were in his shoes would you just stand by and watch while you're getting defamed.... he even stepped down has a pastor for proper investigation to be carried out even though when his duties has a pastor doesn't have anything to do with his investigation.
the H factor dey enter your hand too? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
When did I say he should be jailed?

There are other ways of proving or disproving the case besides asking for the impossible which the asker knows for sure that the accuser may not have.
Clearly an attempt to discredit the accuser.

At least in their case other people were aware. They can also start from there.

Setting up trap and bla bla bla sounds so easy. But a calculating predator will never fall for that.
Mk12:

in a rape crime done 20yrs ago, we need all the evidence we can get.

a police report will help us know that you were actually raped.

a video evidence may not actually be raped scene. since it is 20yrs ago, there may have been other contacts between them. if it were to be me, I would have set up a meeting between us privately, bring up the rape issue and see if I can get evidence .

a medical report will us let us know that you were raped.

so to you Mr coza should be jailed with no evidence from her except the words of her mouth?
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
cococandy:
When did I say he should be jailed?

There are other ways of proving or disproving the case besides asking for the impossible which the asker knows for sure that the accuser may not have.
Clearly an attempt to discredit the accuser.

At least in their case other people were aware. They can also start from there.

Setting up trap and bla bla bla sounds so easy. But a calculating predator will never fall for that.
so what is wrong with my first post? you don't make allegations on TV against someone when you have zero evidence. you will be made to pay for it.
the court can only figure out the truth from the evidence
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by dionma: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lunatic

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
kilisi:

Nope. I'm not just talking about Kemi's allegations. I'm talking about your reactions since the news first broke out about the Dakolos and Fatoyinbo. I've followed the reactions with keen interest because I have seen so many educated folks jumping into conclusion on this rape accusation without allowing the proper investigations to take place.

I'm afraid you are one of such.

This is because we may end up setting a dangerous precedence whereby I can just wake up one day and accuse someone whom we've had consensual sex of rape and the persons reputation becomes ruined even when he/she is innocent.

And no, I'm not one of those 'touch not my anointed crew' who feel their pastorprenures are infallible and should be allowed to get away with whatever nonsense they've done in the name of religion.

I'm just trying to be rational and balanced. Hope you get it now.
You have followed the wrong person. I didn't even react until people started spinning out conspiracy theories about Timi and his wife, which showed a deliberate attempt to control the story and influence public opinion. grin

You can go through my comment log if you are still confused.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

what he is trying to tell you is that Trump has already made and executive order that said any asylum seeker who did not apply for asylum in the nearest safe country on his way to the US will no longer be eligible for asylum in the US.
that means for a Nigerian, you have to apply for asylum in Benin, Cameroon, Niger or any other safe country that border Nigeria or is on your way to the US. only if you were denied asylum in any of those country along the way will you be eligible for asylum in the US

If I am already in the US, shall I now leave to a bordering country like Canada to apply for asylum? Certainly this argument doesn't apply to this. There are two scenarios here: firstly, I am persecuted in my country n go to US embassy to seek asylum. If your case is not Rock solid, forget it, they will turn u down with or without Trump's rule. Sowore or Nnamdi Kanu can scale this. Asylum thing is more of a United Nations thing for it's member countries.

The other case is if u can somehow smuggle yourself to America on just about any Visa, then u can seek asylum.

And can we stop talking about Trump's "safe country rule?" Because that thing has been ruled out by the courts.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

If I am already in the US, shall I now leave to a bordering country like Canada to apply for asylum? Certainly this argument doesn't apply to this. There are two scenarios here: firstly, I am persecuted in my country n go to US embassy to seek asylum. If your case is not Rock solid, forget it, they will turn u down with or without Trump's rule. Sowore or Nnamdi Kanu can scale this. Asylum thing is more of a United6 Nations thing for it's member countries.

The other case is if u can somehow smuggle yourself to America on just about any Visa, then u can seek asylum.

And can we stop talking about Trump's "safe country rule?" Because that thing has been ruled out by the courts.
as a Nigerian, you don't need to go to Canada to apply . the rule say you should apply in a safe neighboring country
Trump has already changed the rules a few months back. why must you run all the way to the US leaving behind Cameroon Niger and Benin?

Trump is not interested in the United Nations charter. all he is doing now is arrest any illegal alien, detain him and send him back to his $hithole
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by tianshie(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
This doublefaced woman is a panhandling idi.ot seeking attention. Also trying to feed herself. She's a poison who contaminates everything she comes in contact with. Investigative journalist my foot. She's no better than a bottom feeding blogger. Nigerians should learn to ignore her. Very nonsense somebody. angry

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by don4ye: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:
Smart girl.

She will just enter America and seek asylum due to threat to life. She has a solid case littered all over nigerian social media.

I know Kemi collected money from KREST cabal, but I don't blame; hanty has gone bankrupt n needed d money. wink

Na so dem de give asylum?? Thousands of people still waiting for their approval..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! / Susan Eniolorunda Celebrates Call-to-Bar With Friends, Releases Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.