Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo (37624 Views)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Borderless: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:
if you were in her position, will you remain in Nigeria? If an ordinary letter was delivered to the Dakolo’s with a bus full of armed men, who knows what Coza,Nigeria police and other evil supporters have got in stock for her, I still don’t know why we support so much evil in this country, yet claim to know God.

Liar.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
don4ye:

Na so dem de give asylum?? Thousands of people still waiting for their approval..

Kemi who posted the news that she ran away and me who suggested that she could seek asylum, both of us are just guessing. But if she want to seek asylum, she definitely have a good case that has national coverage, she won't be staying on the queue for long
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
You are really doing your job to measure up to what you received from Coza. You have suddenly become the mouthpiece of the church even when you are not a member. You are bankrupt so you are ready to defend anybody who can fund you.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbonti: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

U need some education bro. Asylum is tied to persecution from your home country.

The reason you have been (or will be) persecuted is connected to one of five things: your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion.

Clearly, this babe is persecuted based on RELIGION.

Interrupt me next time with facts please.

you are the uneducated one here. I am not telling you her story does not qualify for assylum outside Nigeria but the US will reject her application because there is a law here in the US that

"you must seek assylum in the very next safe country from your home country where you claim you are being persecuted"

so for instance, if there is war in Nigeria, (which can be translated to threat to lives) the next Country - according to the UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) will be Cameroun to the east, If Cameroun is not safe, then the next country will be Central AFRICA republic.. if there is peace in Central Africa Republic, you must seek assylum there

the only caveat is, if the government of Central Africa Republic makes a passionate plea to the international community that the country cannot take care of Nigerian refugees (in case of war in Nigeria) - that they cannot afford food, clothing, shelter all that to cater for the refugees, then the US, Canada, EU etc will ask for a certain number of these displaced persons to be transported to the US, Canada and EU to seek assylum - that was how Congress woman Ilhan Omar got to the US.

so ask yourself MR. ITK - is the USA the next safe country for her to seek assylum from the threat against her life in Nigeria? Capital NO!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID ABOVE. if you cant understand, then SORRY I CAN'T EXPLAIN FURTHER - others reading my response know you are just fooling yourself. I worked in a law office here in the US some 21 years ago and I see assylum applications fall flat at the INS for the reasons I gave above. KEEP ARGUING - take care!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by don4ye: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

Kemi who posted the news that she ran away and me who suggested that she could seek asylum, both of us are just guessing. But if she want to seek asylum, she definitely have a good case that has national coverage, she won't be staying on the queue for long

Lol under Trump. People who adjust from F1, b2 self still de wait 2yrs now.. well I wish her good luck if that is her path way
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by iswallker(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
VisioDirect:
if you were in her position, will you remain in Nigeria? If an ordinary letter was delivered to the Dakolo’s with a bus full of armed men, who knows what Coza,Nigeria police and other evil supporters have got in stock for her, I still don’t know why we support so much evil in this country, yet claim to know God.

There is no worse evil than making unfounded claims.. undecided
A bus load of armed men.. undecided yet nobody could see the occupants of the bus other than the driver..no one knows how many men or women were in the bus..or if they were armed..

The only armed men visible at the scene was RRS invited by timi dakolo.... kiss

Falsehood is evil - stop spreading it..

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
ogbonti:

you are the uneducated one here. I am not telling you her story does not qualify for assylum outside Nigeria but the US will reject her application because there is a law here in the US that

"you must seek assylum in the very next safe country from your home country where you claim you are being persecuted"

so for instance, if there is war in Nigeria, (which can be translated to threat to lives) the next Country - according to the UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) will be Cameroun to the east, If Cameroun is not safe, then the next country will be Central AFRICA republic.. if there is peace in Central Africa Republic, you must seek assylum there

the only caveat is, if the government of Central Africa Republic makes a passionate plea to the international community that the country cannot take care of Nigerian refugees (in case of war in Nigeria) - that they cannot afford food, clothing, shelter all that to cater for the refugees, then the US, Canada, EU etc will ask for a certain number of these displaced persons to be transported to the US, Canada and EU to seek assylum - that was how Congress woman Ilhan Omar got to the US.

so ask yourself MR. ITK - is the USA the next safe country for her to seek assylum from the threat against her life in Nigeria? Capital NO!!!

I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID ABOVE. if you cant understand, then SORRY I CAN'T EXPLAIN FURTHER - others reading my response know you are just fooling yourself. I worked in a law office here in the US some 21 years ago and I see assylum applications fall flat at the INS for the reasons I gave above. KEEP ARGUING - take care!!!!

If I went to school in the US and there was war in my country before I graduated? Surely I can seek asylum. If I hold a valid US visiting, business and just about any other Visa and I am persecuted in my country, surely I can get on d plane n seek asylum.

There is no one way to this thing n that's why we have immigration lawyers. So quoting me, telling me that I am wrong is a myopic thing to do.

And whatever immigration policy or policies regarding asylum in the US that Trump brought in is as at today all thrown out by the courts.

And what's my with a bloody safe zone, do u expect that girl to have trekked to Cameroon or Niger republic enroute US? She obviously flew into America on a valid Visa. If she wants to claim persecution, so be it. What's her business with a damn safe zone, we r not talking about refugees here.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by iswallker(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

More popular? I doubt it. Not going by what real Nigerians are posting - see below (real Nigerians not COZA people or paid agents):

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

You better go to Canada quick quick. If all you have is the testimony of the biased folks you quoted up there..

Some of them fabricated outright lies just to make the pastor look bad... cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by iswallker(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ornament2003:

You mean there are still people who take Kemi Olunloyo serious.

Wonders shall never end.

We can only hope she's taking her Medicine regularly. That's more important than all the noise she's making about investigative journalism.

Mental health has a lot to do with the credibility of her journalism!

I will believe her over you - going by the content or rather lack of it, in the piece you wrote up there.. cool
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbonti: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

If I went to school in the US and there was war in my country before I graduated? Surely I can seek asylum. If I hold a valid US visiting, business and just about any other Visa and I am persecuted in my country, surely I can get on d plane n seek asylum.

There is no one way to this thing n that's why we have immigration lawyers. So quoting me, telling me that I am wrong is a myopic thing to do.

And whatever immigration policy or policies regarding asylum in the US that Trump brought in is as at today all thrown out by the courts.

you are really an id io t. someone jumped on the plane and fled to the US according to the story here on nairaland, and you concluded that "her fleeing is an assylum opportunity because she can produce materials from social media to back up her case" - meaning, the threat exist and she made a conscious effort to seek safety from Nigeria in America. for the 1,000th time, Mr. I too KNow, that move will be thrown out by the Justice Department in America. This is the reason why even CNN said 98% (that is 98 cases out of every 100) of assylum petitions by illegal immigrants from Guatemala, Honduras etc FAIL because if YOU PASSED THROUGH MEXICO, WHICH IS NOT AT WAR, WHY DID YOU NOT STAY THERE??

that is why i said what i said that she will not stand a chance in the US. The story did not say she is a student in the US and and living in the US when she felt unsafe that her returning to Nigeria will put her life in danger. even if she had a US visa, and she felt unsafe in Nigeria - if she transited for instance in PARIS, FRANCE on her way to the USA - what the immigration officer will ask her is -"IF SAFETY IS YOUR PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ESCAPING NIGERIA, GIVE ME REASONS WHY YOU DID NOT FILE ASSYLUM AS SOON AS YOU TOUCHED DOWN IN FRANCE? - BECAUSE FRANCE IS NOT AT WAR" - so how will you get around this question MR. ITK - ??

You are emotionally claiming right bla bla bla, but you are not looking at the law from a logical perspective. THIS IS WHY WHEN NIGERIANS GET DENIED VISA OR IMMIGRATION BENEFITS - THEY START BLAMING EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES - because they are neck deep in ignorance!!!!

talking about Trump - I guess You must have been denied a US visa before so - I can understand your frustration. Trump has not made any NEW law regarding Immigration since he became President, He is ruthlessly applying the existing laws on the book which politicians have ignored for decades and everyone on the left is screaming because they dont want it enforced. Your IGNORANCE is EARTH - SHAKING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
ogbonti:

you are really an id io t. someone jumped on the plane and fled to the US according to the story here on nairaland, and you concluded that "her fleeing is an assylum opportunity because she can produce materials from social media to back up her case" - meaning, the threat exist and she made a conscious effort to seek safety from Nigeria in America. for the 1,000th time, Mr. I too KNow, that move will be thrown out by the Justice Department in America. This is the reason why even CNN said 98% (that is 98 cases out of every 100) of assylum petitions by illegal immigrants from Guatemala, Honduras etc FAIL because if YOU PASSED THROUGH MEXICO, WHICH IS NOT AT WAR, WHY DID YOU NOT STAY THERE??

that is why i said what i said that she will not stand a chance in the US. The story did not say she is a student in the US and and living in the US when she felt unsafe that her returning to Nigeria will put her life in danger. even if she had a US visa, and she felt unsafe in Nigeria - if she transited for instance in PARIS, FRANCE on her way to the USA - what the immigration officer will ask her is -"IF SAFETY IS YOUR PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ESCAPING NIGERIA, GIVE ME REASONS WHY YOU DID NOT FILE ASSYLUM AS SOON AS YOU TOUCHED DOWN IN FRANCE? - BECAUSE FRANCE IS NOT AT WAR" - so how will you get around this question MR. ITK - ??

You are emotionally claiming right bla bla bla, but you are not looking at the law from a logical perspective. THIS IS WHY WHEN NIGERIANS GET DENIED VISA OR IMMIGRATION BENEFITS - THEY START BLAMING EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES - because they are neck deep in ignorance!!!!

talking about Trump - I guess You must have been denied a US visa before so - I can understand your frustration. Trump has not made any NEW law regarding Immigration since he became President, He is ruthlessly applying the existing laws on the book which politicians have ignored for decades and everyone on the left is screaming because they dont want it enforced. Your IGNORANCE is EARTH - SHAKING!!!!

1. Stop confusing yourself. You can't just jump on a plane to anywhere, u need a Visa. This is not the same as taking a bus to Ghana.

2. Trump has made at least two new tweaks to the immigration law. If he didn't make new regulations, why then did the court threw out his case?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/24/trump-asylum-migrants-judge-california-blocks-rule

3. The issue of staying in the next safest country has been thrown out. Read the first paragraph in the link above.

Don't quote me again except u want to apologise for your ignorance.

Maybe u used to work at some immigration but u need to update your knowledge.

Argue with facts or web links next time, I am sick of your clouded judgement and old knowledge.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbonti: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
AgreatMan:

1. Stop confusing yourself. You can't just jump on a plane to anywhere, u need a Visa. This is not the same as taking a bus to Ghana.

2. Trump has made at least two new tweaks to the immigration law. If he didn't make new regulations, why then did the court threw out his case?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/24/trump-asylum-migrants-judge-california-blocks-rule

3. The issue of staying in the next safest country has been thrown out. Read the first paragraph in the link above.

Don't quote me again except u want to apologise for your ignorance.

Maybe u used to work at some immigration but u need to update your knowledge.

Argue with facts or web links next time, I am sick of your clouded judgement and old knowledge.

you are an id iot - you post A newspaper link to argue matter with me who has lived and is still living in the US for almost 25 years and a naturalized citizen of the USA ? that is why you do not know there are media organizations that lean conservative and liberal - guy, get lost!!!!!! AM DONE WITH YOU!!!!
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2019
iswallker:

You better go to Canada quick quick. If all you have is the testimony of the biased folks you quoted up there..

Some of them fabricated outright lies just to make the pastor look bad... cool

These are mostly people’s OPINIONS, so there is no question of lying - except that they are real Nigerians not COZA people or paid agents like one lunatic self-annointed “journalist”.

Here they are again;

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by AgreatMan: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2019
ogbonti:

you are an id iot - you post A newspaper link to argue matter with me who has lived and is still living in the US for almost 25 years and a naturalized citizen of the USA ? that is why you do not know there are media organizations that lean conservative and liberal - guy, get lost!!!!!! AM DONE WITH YOU!!!!

Like I said before, your knowledge is old. Guardian is one of the biggest papers in the world, u should have known this if u we're current. CNN also ran d same story.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by lovenavigation: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2019
KEMI OLUNLOYO IS A CRIMINAL,A BEGGER AND A FIRST CLASS LIAR. SHE IS LOOKING FOR MONEY FROM FATOYINBO.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Lugianostar(m): 3:57am On Aug 06, 2019
We should be mindful of our actions most times as it will either hit us with positive or negative reaction.

Bearing false witness is as good as killing someone without we knowing it!!!

Why is she running when NO one is pursuing her

That means it was a set up to tarnish the clergy image

Only God knows the truth.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by CanadaOrBust: 5:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Lugianostar:
We should be mindful of our actions most times as it will either hit us with positive or negative reaction.

Bearing false witness is as good as killing someone without we knowing it!!!

Why is she running when NO one is pursuing her

That means it was a set up to tarnish the clergy image

Only God knows the truth.

But how do u just run to US?? Can’t u see u r the one bearing false witness. We r not talking of Togo or Ghana. Majority of Nigerians would love to run to the US ‘when NO one is chasing them’(as u put it). They don’t because they can’t. Stop giving the impression US is a country a Nigerian can just wake up one day and run to. Stop bearing false witness.
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by gabsmilez(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2019
sallion:
She left with the money she received as settlement from the pastor. The pastor finally gave in to pay the amount she demanded and she left with the money.

Make $1 Profit Every 5 Mins Trading Binary Option. Click Here for Details
how much have u made with that or u are looking for referal? I rather acused a pastor for rape and get money settlement
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by negbike(f): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2019
ENGLISH has SUFFERED in your hands. Has FLEE to America? To SAFE herself? Chai. KPELE DEAR.

itspzpics:
After Bukola Dakolo accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape, a lady also claim that Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her recently. Meanwhile Kemi Olunloyo after her generap findings on the rape victim detects the Alleged rape victim has flee to America to safe herself from trouble.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alleged-rape-victim-who-accused-pastor-coza-has-flee-to-america-kemi-olunloyo-claims/

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
1shortblackboy:
the H factor dey enter your hand too? grin grin grin grin grin
typed fast no time proof read
Re: Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
1shortblackboy:
the H factor dey enter your hand too? grin grin grin grin grin
and B for brain commot for ur head too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts / Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.