Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer (1139 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Ladies: Do You Like It Big Or Small / +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by Jitesblog001(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
If you get what i mean drop your comments here.. and please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
How...

Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
U're asking them "how well"...knowing many of them have well of a pvssy
Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
How...
mind for sexchat?
Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by XhosaNostra(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Georgexx1:

mind for sexchat?

angry
Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

angry
follow me back baby. let's chat on WhatsApp. am not boring.
Re: Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer by Powersurge: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2019
I brought one olosho home some times back. The babe wanted to give me head. she said, "you are not big self". I looked at her and laughed. me wey know what I can do with my instrument. Anyways I am just average size.

I guess she is used to the notion that you need a massive instrument to satisfy a woman.

I wouldn't say what she said later on, cos it will sound unreal. But she said it more than twice. of which I had one on video (I have deleted it now, cos people were snooping around my device. and I don't want something that she did in confidence to be all over the place).

She has come to my place twice after that without charge anymore.

But I used to be terrible. you just need to master your body.

(1) (Reply)

Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. / Video: Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Sex With Woman / Good Samaritans Reveals Shocking Contents Of A Lost Wallet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.