Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Just Bought A New Samsung A30 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Bought A New Samsung A30 (5704 Views)

I Just Bought 30000 Transparent Power Bank / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / My Samsung A30 Just Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
hello guys finally I bought my dream phone Samsung a30 the phone makes a whole lot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by pweshboi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's what I'm using, got it 2 weeks ago.
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mcechinedu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Using same phone for 1 month now...I must say this phone is the da bomb... thumbs up to SAMSUNG..

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by GuestLog: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Online or store?
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by kingxsamz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Well done.
You've been released from the grip of Tecno and his brother Infinix

16 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Kingkun69(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
kingxsamz:
Well done.
those two chinko phones are HORRIBLE

16 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Donexy16(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
A detailed review with pictures won't be bad you know?
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
mcechinedu:
Using same phone for 1 month now...I must say this phone is the da bomb... thumbs up to SAMSUNG..
yea seriously I LOVE this phone die

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kingkun69:
yesoo

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Donexy16:
A detailed review with pictures won't be bad you know?
ok bro I will update tomorrow, I will take pictures of it with another persons phone cus this is the only phone I have now with me
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
GuestLog:
Online or store?
Slot 68k
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Donexy16(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
mekuso89:
ok bro I will update tomorrow, I will take pictures of it with another persons phone cus this is the only phone I have now with me

That would be great. You can tag me if you can, will be excited cos am planning on getting one for myself
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Donexy16:

That would be great. You can tag me if you can, will be excited cos am planning on getting one for myself
cool
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Until your screen breaks and they tell you 30k to fix. Even Samsung office won't mercy for you on their price..infact they collect more. Samsung fones are all about the screen.. that's why i offloaded my S8. And when i got to buy another fone i went for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 instead and it is top class..sleek and beautiful.48mp sharp camera..I can never use Samsung again their screen no be here. But thir fones are lovely and crazy.. Samsung's make sense but na the screens spoil their show

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Pascalville:
Until your screen breaks and they tell you 30k to fix. Even Samsung office won't mercy for you on their price..infact they collect more. Samsung fones are all about the screen.. that's why i offloaded my S8. And when i got to buy another fone i went for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 instead and it is top class..sleek and beautiful.48mp sharp camera..I can never use Samsung again their screen no be here. But thir fones are lovely and crazy.. Samsung's make sense but na the screens spoil their show
story story
Continue please, because of screen breaking someone should not enjoy quality phones again

12 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by turhibdwhale(m): 3:04am On Aug 06, 2019
iamoyindamola:
story story
Continue please, because of screen breaking someone should not enjoy quality phones again
Samsung device are always made to satisfy its users.
Am currently using A70 and the phone keeps amazing me grin
Everyone keep asking me the type of phone am using cos of its uniqueness.
Bye bye to Tecno and Infinix in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Redpanter(m): 4:17am On Aug 06, 2019
best price
Get a brand new, sealed Samsung galaxy A30 - #64500 kiss

Pay on delivery
Fast express delivery
Contact on: https:///2348127838587

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2019
turhibdwhale:

I use a70 also badass phone.
I'm the type that changes phone twice in a year but this a70 Will Keep me for the next 2 year

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by officialteemi(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2019
No more tecno And infinix in ur life...

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Gptech(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Pascalville:
Then you better brace up, because by next year, virtually every OEM will be using that same expensive screen.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
if you come buy A80 wetin you go talk..Is a Nuclear weapon grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Gptech:

Then you better brace up, because by next year, virtually every OEM will be using that same expensive screen.
if i hear.. Xiaomi screen . The Mi9t .. is 15-18k.. so just make ur research first before talking what you dont know.. i give iphone X next year.. its screen will be 20k. Amoleds are just so expensive

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2019
turhibdwhale:

you can say that again bro. bye bye to all the chinkos for life

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by DarkJeddi(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Pascalville:
So one shouldn't buy phones again because of fear of breaking the screen?

Why don't you advise the person to be more careful so as not to break the phone?

I've used THIRTEEN SMARTPHONES and have NEVER so much as scratched any of them,talk less of breaking it,

Learn to be careful with your device and enjoy whichever phone you choose to buy..

3 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mu2sa2: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
You made a good choice. A30 is a great all- round game beater of a phone with lovely super amoled display. As for the battery, let me not say anything - or, maybe to let you know that no matter what you do on the phone you wont need to recharge from morning to evening, if you begin the day on full charge.

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by ddjay: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2019
mekuso89:
hello guys finally I bought my dream phone Samsung a30 the phone makes a whole lot of sense
My brother welcome to the a30 club, you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by ddjay: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2019
kingxsamz:
Well done.
I congratulate him for escaping the tecno and infinix slum, its for people like itzneowizy and phonton3106

2 Likes

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by ddjay: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Pascalville:
Its like you are itzneowizy or phonton3106 friend, no problem, just enjoy your tecno or infinix, levels differ

1 Like

Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by ddjay: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Kingkun69:
Terrible, only meant for people like itzneowizy and phonton3106
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
ddjay:
Terrible, only meant for people like itzneowizy and phonton3106
hehehe!
Re: Just Bought A New Samsung A30 by mekuso89(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
You made a good choice. A30 is a great all- round game beater of a phone with lovely super amoled display. As for the battery, let me not say anything - or, maybe to let you know that no matter what you do on the phone you wont need to recharge from morning to evening, if you begin the day on full charge.
The phone na correct monster. I die here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel-ng Updated List Of Affordable Data Plans / Root Your Andriod Phones Easily / 11 Tech Things We Did Back In Day That Seem So Freaking Weird Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.