Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (46043 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by joseph1832(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2019
BKBabe2019:
The book has sold less than 400 copies, to date.
oh really. shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Pvssy: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2019
samtiyelov1:
Should a Christian let alone a pastor react that way?

And did you believe Reno is a pastor? Or a Christian?

If Reno was a benchmark to make heaven. Trust me, we all going to heaven

Hell will be of no use.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Daroxle(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:
People like the "asker" should learn to mind their business.

But if you ask me, Reno's answer is very dry, lame, unsavage and childish.
That’s because you don’t hve the sense to digest it.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by DonBenny77(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin
emeijeh:

I wont ask you, you could never drop such lines in your whole careergrin

It's pure genius. What a polite way to abuse someone.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Deepfeel(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Buckubuck:

I can see zombies gathered here like vultures to asphyxiate and masturbate over Reno who has caused them so much pain and anguish on matter wey no concern them. grin grin
None of them bothered about Buhari's source of wealth to send eight children to UK schools and have five houses in different parts of the country on a retiree's salary and 150 redundant cows. cheesy cheesy
Poor souls that they are, most of them have not had a decent meal today o, but na Reno brushing a jobless tout be their source of joy" undecided undecided
Vermin!! The whole lot of 'em angry angry

Why did you tag me to this?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by BluntBoy(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Some Nigerians can be selective yet they open their mouths to accuse Buhari of being selective.

A fugitive who was a part of GEJ administration is being asked to account for his travelling expenses, and some people are saying it is a stupid question

But they can question Buhari's motives and call it witch hunting.

I tell people that change has to come from us. We are a reflection of our leaders.

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:

Savage and Childish
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by NGpatriot: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2019
The despicable hustle man and fake pastor rant everyday demanding accountability from other people, but he's insulting people's parents just because of a basic accountability question.

What a shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by GoodMuyis(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
midolian:
Rubbish!

What has the mother's virginity got to do with this? Na everything be savage for some people eye. Dry sh*t!

And this is the same person that said or re-post that "Don't ask a rich man for money, ask him how he made his money" he so soon forget. Such is a life of an hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Adeagbo77: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
What a stupid response from Mr Reno Omokri. Is there any similitude between the source of your wealth and somebody's mother's virginity? If your source of wealth is too shady to be declared publicly, why not keep quiet? Nonetheless, can Reno Omokri tell us whether his wife and mother have not open legs for other men before/after marriage?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by ringi82(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2019
joseph1832:
bros dem no born am well. Him no get bad mouth reach me. In fact, him dey learn work for where I dey. grin

It's obvious the likes of Reno are riding on the giant ignorance of many Nigerians. Anybody with a functioning brain will know he fund his trips abroad with the funds he got when he was an aide to GEJ.
He's also getting massive international fundings from huge donations for his NGO, (the one on bringing back the chibok girl that refused to renounce her faith).
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Adeagbo77: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2019
What a stupid response from Mr Reno Omokri. Is there any similitude between the source of his traveling expenses and somebody's mother's virginity? If his source of wealth is too shady to be declared publicly, why can't he keep quiet? Nonetheless, can Reno Omokri tell us whether his wife and mother have not open legs for other men before/after marriage?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by NinjaMetahuman: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
erimmy:
When a particular boy in this country with no known source of legitimate income bought two power bikes worth millions of naira, did you ask him how he bought the power bikes?
Or you didn't, because the boy comes from the stock of integrity.
I do actually.

But then, ediots will tell you to mind your business and that you are just jealous.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by ElsonMorali: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Reno Omokri, one of the looters of the Nigerian treasury.

One day, one day, monkey go go market e no go return.

You and Jonathan and Diezani and the other members of Jonathan's lootocracy will face the music.

Y'all will meet your Karma in this life or in the next. You will pray and beg for help and none will come your way.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by ElsonMorali: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
joseph1832:
bros dem no born am well. Him no get bad mouth reach me. In fact, him dey learn work for where I dey. grin

It's obvious the likes of Reno are riding on the giant ignorance of many Nigerians. Anybody with a functioning brain will know he fund his trips abroad with the funds he got when he was an aide to GEJ.

Unfortunately most Nigerians have just 2kb of memory space in their brains and can't remember what happened yesterday.

You'll see them here worshipping a man who has robbed them of their future.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by pyro62(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:

You want make e kill am before you rest?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by izombie(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2019
majamajic:
so he can't answer that simple question ?

meaning he is not pure
forget that thing abeg. Lets just assume that reno was never in government, that question is also wrong. Imagine some stranger, out of the blue asking you how you make your money. Which kind question be that?
People should mind their business.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by izombie(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

An unnecessary exercise in overkill... A simple "mind your damn business" would have fully sufficed.
i don't think "mind your business" would have been enough for this kind of busy body people. Reno's reply was epic. Look at it this way, is it right for reno to ask a stranger whether his mum was a virgin when she married his father?
Really, people should mind their business. The kind stupid questions some nigerians ask these public figures is irritating.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by damtan(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2019
The young man only asked for 'wisdom' but he rather replied him foolishly

Interested in a paid survey?? check my signature
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2019
izombie:
i don't think "mind your business" would have been enough for this kind of busy body people. Reno's reply was epic. Look at it this way, is it right for reno to ask a stranger whether his mum was a virgin when she married his father?
Really, people should mind their business. The kind stupid questions some nigerians ask these public figures is irritating.

I understand your point sir... But, a man of Omokri's renown and position should not come down to such pedestrian level.

If one stops to kick every pebble or obstacle on one's way, one would never get to one's destination... Some obstacles are best avoided rather than removed. Same way, not every insult requires an insulting reply. There's more to life than that.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by nnokwa042(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:

What are you saying.

GEJ was Reno and FFK's former Maga

Atiku is the present Maga

Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

ok just like laureta onochie and lai Mohamed is present buhari's maga ok I get you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by babzo(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Buckubuck:

I can see zombies gathered here like vultures to asphyxiate and masturbate over Reno who has caused them so much pain and anguish on matter wey no concern them. grin grin
None of them bothered about Buhari's source of wealth to send eight children to UK schools and have five houses in different parts of the country on a retiree's salary and 150 redundant cows. cheesy cheesy
Poor souls that they are, most of them have not had a decent meal today o, but na Reno brushing a jobless tout be their source of joy" undecided undecided
Vermin!! The whole lot of 'em angry angry

I believe in neither Buhari nor GEJ, Reno nor Garba Shehu.
I am neither wailer nor zombie.

I am praised GEJ when Nigeria was announced as the new leading economy in Africa and when he achieved great victories against Boko Haram in February 2015 and criticized him when he made great failures. I equally praised Buhari when he said the right things about a better Nigeria, and criticized him when he failed to deliver.

You obviously belong to one side of this evil, having completely transferred your sense of reasoning and judgement to one party and allowed them to continue to destroy this country.

I on the other hand am part of a small minority of patriots witnessing the destruction of Nigeria by the worst parties in its history APC and PDP with the enablement of its deluded supporters.

Continue to call yourselves wailers and zombies; names your masters friends turned temporary enemies soon to be turned friends again in a never ending cycle , have given you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
babzo:

I believe in neither Buhari nor GEJ, Reno nor Garba Shehu.
I am neither wailer nor zombie.

You obviously belong to one side of this evil.

I am part of a small minority of patriots witnessing the destruction of Nigeria by the worst parties in its history APC and PDP with the enablement of its deluded supporters.
If so as you claim, then be informed that he's a private citizen and is not accountable to people as to the source of his funding. That obligation belongs to govt officials. If there's any evidence he's involved in some illegal stuff, the right channel is through law enforcement not social media
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by babzo(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Buckubuck:

If so as you claim, then be informed that he's a private citizen and is not accountable to people as to the source of his funding. That obligation belongs to govt officials. If there's any evidence he's involved in some illegal stuff, the right channel is through law enforcement not social media

No one served in Aso Rock under GEJ nor Buhari who has not looted Nigeria blind. Reno is no exemption.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
babzo:

No one served in Aso Rock under GEJ nor Buhari who has not looted Nigeria blind. Reno is no exemption.
I will agree with you on that since we're on the receiving end of the incompetence and corruption of both regimes. But you need to realise that we voted for Buhari in 2015 with the hope that he'll call the corruption of the preceding govts to judgement. But what we got was a worse failure and empty political rhetoric. That deceit peeves me. Buhari decieved and is still deceiving Nigerians. I have no sympathy nor abatement for his govt.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Ugosample(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:

sometimes you have to answer like this
to show the dumb person how dumb his question is...

Nigeria people like to ask silly questions
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Whatthesugar: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2019
oyatz:
Is this book authored by Reno Omokri?

Authored by Research Yourself

Don't you know him? grin grin grin

He's famous yet not well liked
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Samkleph: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2019
This sh*t no dry at all bro

What has the mother's virginity got to do with this? Na everything be savage for some people eye. Dry sh*t![/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Collins9156(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Drabeey:
Well, apart from the fact of been a public figure. I can ask a mentor such question.

My people, we can achieve this #REVOLUTION on our Independence day. Let's meet on that Facebook page.

Read....

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Changeofscene(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
majamajic:
so he can't answer that simple question ?

meaning he not pure

Why don't you ask him yourself,I will be delighted to read his brutal response to you.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by babzo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Buckubuck:

I will agree with you on that since we're on the receiving end of the incompetence and corruption of both regimes. But you need to realise that we voted for Buhari in 2015 with the hope that he'll call the corruption of the preceding govts to judgement. But what we got was a worse failure and empty political rhetoric. That deceit peeves me. Buhari decieved and is still deceiving Nigerians. I have no sympathy nor abatement for his govt.

Yes, no rational person should support Buhari anymore, but politics in Naija is not based on rationality, but what people can chop or base instincts like tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by samtiyelov1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:

And did you believe Reno is a pastor? Or a Christian?

If Reno was a benchmark to make heaven. Trust me, we all going to heaven

Hell will be of no use.

It is well o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.