Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (46015 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by samtiyelov1(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Should a Christian let alone a pastor react that way?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by TemmyT002(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Aidejay(m): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nah bro! I am not that savage nah. I just speak the truth. Truth like saying your crush, Toke Makinwa, goes about with a fixed body and take yansh grin
hmm!
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by SavageResponse(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2019
What's so difficult in answering the question?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Drabeey:
Well, apart from the fact of been a public figure. I can ask a mentor such question.

My people, we can achieve this #REVOLUTION on our Independence day. Let's meet on that Facebook page.

See your Village People!

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Aidejay(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2019
[img][/img]
OladimejiRufai:

Nah bro! I am not that savage nah. I just speak the truth. Truth like saying your crush, Toke Makinwa, goes about with a fixed body and take yansh grin
hmm!

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing savagery in the response.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Alexyuppie(m): 2:21am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:
People like the "asker" should learn to mind their business.

But if you ask me, Reno's answer is very dry, lame, unsavage and childish.
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
I swear to God
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by alphaNomega: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Emmzy201:
Help me to contact the guy
I have strong suicide ropes for dash

How did you get suicide ropes?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by alphaNomega: 2:56am On Aug 06, 2019
I've blocked this Reno idiot. on all my SM handles but the fool keeps making NL front page. No thanks to the mod.

Seriously this Reno character has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Staro: 3:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by oyatz(m): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Is this book authored by Reno Omokri?

Whatthesugar:
The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by solsticey2k3(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Local man is shocked at the savagery. shocked

What (if)... shocked shocked Epic!

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Laidebrain(m): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2019
He does not work for the government, so asking such question is silly... And a silly response shouldn't hurt
midolian:
Rubbish!

What has the mother's virginity got to do with this? Na everything be savage for some people eye. Dry sh*t!
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by israelmao(m): 5:26am On Aug 06, 2019
This is too harsh on the boy.He would have simply replied him that,it is a private matter.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Princsk1(m): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Shiites Speaks On El-Zakzaky Reported Release

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by raphy(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2019
this ain't a Savage. reply and can't even be in same zip code as Savage reply.

why didn't he just leave His mother out of the matter and face the dude.

it is just an abuse. the man is just so wrong bring his mother to this.its just sound. immature .
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Pvssy: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2019
laudate:

Definitely you must have been his partner in crime, to know that he stole under GEJ. It takes one to know one, don't you agree??

Agreed.

We were both thieves
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Pvssy: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Dry

Are you on heat?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by bellazz(m): 6:06am On Aug 06, 2019
I thought they said this man na[b] ''Paitor''[/b]
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by michoim(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Reno thinks he is innocent
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Donwyz(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2019
who made this man a pastor sef
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by missCAPS: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Reno asks more daring questions than this, moreover the guy seem like a fan asking for wisdom. His response is uncalled for, it didn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by barinedan(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2019
A Very Good Answer To A Stupid Question
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Forreellinc: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2019
oga its fund not find
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by nnokwa042(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
He is simply funding it from Atiku's loots.

Not forgetting he also looted heavily during GEJ's regime.

The guys was a big thief way back. Person wey no get job.

Atiku is his new Maga!
no more Jonathan loot?like you people accused igbos of been boko haram sponsors ,never knew that igbo people can give a northerner money and tell him to carry out sucide attack in north
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Pvssy: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
no more Jonathan loot?like you people accused igbos of been boko haram sponsors ,never knew that igbo people can give a northerner money and tell him to carry out sucide attack in north

What are you saying.

GEJ was Reno and FFK's former Maga

Atiku is the present Maga

Is that difficult for you to comprehend?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by AnanseK(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2019
The outrageous vituperation means that the question has touched sensitive area.

This question should be persistently asked until Reno Omokri the self styled “man of God” and campaigner for “righteousness and justice “ Until he gives a true response and not angry savage insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.