Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (46008 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm i the only Christian that dont really trust this man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reno is a Buffoon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Toscarel: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
savage you got to appreciate that !
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by babzo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
And this is a Pastor?
The moment you declare yourself a public personality either by serving in government (as he did) or making a full time job of criticizing government (rightly or wrongly) demanding accountability from them (as he has done in the last 4 years); then expect people to also ask questions about your activities (especially financial) and character.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nemesis909: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jonathan's house boy.

Atiku's man Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by greggng: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
How can that criminal fake political pastor answer such question. ..but we already know how he milked Jonathan ...now he has moved to atiku

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
The real frustration is setting in for him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
He is simply funding it from Atiku's loots.

Not forgetting he also looted heavily during GEJ's regime.

The guys was a big thief way back. Person wey no get job.

Atiku is his new Maga!

Dry
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
MGab25:
Reno Omokri came hard on this IG user who sarcastically asked him his source of wealth.

Source- http://www.mcligy.win/reno-omokri-savagely-replies-follower-who-asked-how-he-funds-his-trips-around-the-world/

Everyone knows that 'Pastor' Reno was one of Jonathan's bagmen wink

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Deepfeel(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
majamajic:
so he can't answer that simple question ?

meaning he not pure
Pure or not pure what's the guys business in knowing?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by erimmy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
what is childish in asking someone who has held political office how he spends lavishly?

The question would have been childish if reno is not a politician.

Its just funny how some people think the answer is savage or appropriate.
Then they want everything to just suddenly get better without holding politician accountable.
When a particular boy in this country with no known source of legitimate income bought two power bikes worth millions of naira, did you ask him how he bought the power bikes?
Or you didn't, because the boy comes from the stock of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by backbone503(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reno Reno, your face shine scata! People spos dey mind der biz.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by fintol: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reno went too far,i don't think that person deserve that answer.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Angelfrost(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
galadima77:

Very childish I tell you

An unnecessary exercise in overkill... A simple "mind your damn business" would have fully sufficed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
this bleeper is always on the offensive, like Tacha
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
People saying mind your business, Is like also saying we should mind our business concerning politicians lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
joseph1832:
Reno said he's an international best seller. We should ask how many copies his book(s) sold and how much he sold one. grin
The book has sold less than 400 copies, to date.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Aidejay:
A!
A!
A!
OladimejiRufai come and see ur Bros in savagery

Nah bro! I am not that savage nah. I just speak the truth. Truth like saying your crush, Toke Makinwa, goes about with a fixed body and take yansh grin
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reno Eleribu omo ole grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by laudate: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
He is simply funding it from Atiku's loots.

Not forgetting he also looted heavily during GEJ's regime.

The guys was a big thief way back. Person wey no get job.

Atiku is his new Maga!
Definitely you must have been his partner in crime, to know that he stole under GEJ. It takes one to know one, don't you agree??
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
That was very low of Reno. But I get it, he has been accused of using Leah's name and predicament to make money for himself
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Looter
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by JudahBlakk: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
I have lost my respect for Reno! I used to see him as some matured old man who tries to speak truth to power. But, NO! With this "savage" reply, he's betrayed that. U just don't insult people just because they ask u simple & harmless question! Unless if he's triyng to tell us that the source of such funds are actually questionable. If not, there wasn't any need for him to have responded so childishly.
#RenoGrowUp!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by pastie(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
shilenji:
guy chop knuckle,guy wen you go da beer parlor,drink anything you want ontop my head,i go settle dem. Abeg who mention savage for their go check.yourdictionary one more time

Lol, thank you
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
what is childish in asking someone who has held political office how he spends lavishly?

The question would have been childish if reno is not a politician.

Its just funny how some people think the answer is savage or appropriate.
Then they want everything to just suddenly get better without holding politician accountable.
midolian:
grin cheesy cheesy

Looted funds you mean? grin

That's why the bastard will never think of coming home.
post=80979079]
Lol cheesy
So True!

Reno the fraudster.
An ex-political holder that cannot answer answer such a simple question.[/quote][quote author=OlawaleSmarter0
:
Reno is a Buffoon
babzo:
And this is a Pastor?
The moment you declare yourself a public personality either by serving in government (as he did) or making a full time job of criticizing government (rightly or wrongly) demanding accountability from them (as he has done in the last 4 years); then expect people to also ask questions about your activities (especially financial) and character.
Nemesis909:
Jonathan's house boy.

Atiku's man Friday.
AntiWailer:
The real frustration is setting in for him
Deepfeel:

Pure or not pure what's the guys business in knowing?

I can see zombies gathered here like vultures to asphyxiate and masturbate over Reno who has caused them so much pain and anguish on matter wey no concern them. grin grin
None of them bothered about Buhari's source of wealth to send eight children to UK schools and have five houses in different parts of the country on a retiree's salary and 150 redundant cows. cheesy cheesy
Poor souls that they are, most of them have not had a decent meal today o, but na Reno brushing a jobless tout be their source of joy" undecided undecided
Vermin!! The whole lot of 'em angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by castrokins(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thought Pastors Are Never Uncouth?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by umarshehu58(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Reno is a fool. His answer is childish.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by bjtinz: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:

But if you ask me, Reno's answer is very dry, lame, unsavage and childish.[/b]

Succinctly put
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by bjtinz: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2019
castrokins:
Thought Pastors Are Never Uncouth?

Reno Na pastor?
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Martinez39(m): 12:16am On Aug 06, 2019
If this happened to me, I would start reevaluating my life.
Re: Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2019
What's the correlation? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.