Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook (32770 Views)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Megatrix:
Buhari is a terrorist, Buhari is a tyrant, Buhari is a dictator, Buhari is a cow.
do you pray that Nigeria should become Libya and Egypt? Revolution lead them to where they find themselves now. I believe a reasonable person would not call for Revolutionnow#
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Godwin2am(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nbote:
D tyrant has officially shown his true colours... Make una enjoy d next level jare
FEAR KEE YOU THERE
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Godwin2am(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re misuiguided. Buhari is the best option for Nigeria.
ARE YOU SCARE OF THE TRUTH?
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by CrestMan: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin grin
I'm sure he was among those who fought against the gentle GEJ prior to 2015! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Antichristus: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerians, isn’t this the He-goat, Buhari, you voted for? Isn’t this the dividend of the democracy you all sought? Now innocent citizens are being arrested and detained in your kleptomaniac pretence democracy and you’re all busy playing ethnic politics on NL. The day any children of Nigerian politician meets dude on the high street that day he would encounter Sanyo oko Oya.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by koolaid87: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
To anyone trying to jet, I pray your visa is granted

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
beamtopola:
Arrest all the motherfuckers.

U are one of the homo habilis posing serious threat to human evolution process
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by felaismyhero(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Guys!
Modify your Facebook posts ASAP! grin
no,not necessary! they go after only opinion leaders; those who can sway the public.buhari is gradually becoming a full fledged dictator; not surprised; i wonder how the south would be like by 2023
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by erimmy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
madakx:
✔️ When a minister took Gbagyi's land for swapping, una no think revolution.
✔️ When they were bombing Ikeja, Abuja, Maiduguri & co, una no think revolution.
✔️ When they sold NEPA PHCN to themselves, una no think revolution.
✔️ When one box contained N14 billion worth of jewelries, una no think of revolution.
✔️ When they killed NITEL, una revolution was dead.
✔️ When they slaughtered NIGERIA Airways, una revolution mind was asleep.
✔️ When they sank in billions of dollars in NEPA and gave you darkness, no revolution.
✔️ When they stole your monies and built edifice for their families, no revolution.
✔️ When our health institutions went comatose, no revolution.
✔️ When ASUU strikes lasted several months non stop, there was no revolution.
✔️ When NIGERIA Airways staff were dying for non payment of their benefits, no revolution.
✔️ When 2nd Niger bridge was commissioned on Microsoft screen, no revolution.
✔️ When 20 people alone, owed N5 Trillion of public money, no revolution.
✔️ When one woman's total amount forfeited can be divided amongst 774 local government for N220 Million each, no revolution.
✔️ When 23 people mismanaged $2.1 billion funds meant for Boko Haram fight, to their personal gains and resulted in over 30,000 deaths, no revolution.
✔️ When over 15 people died during the scammed immigration screening, no revolution.
✔️ When stealing was not corruption, no revolution.
✔️ When poverty reached an all-time high of 112 million people in 2012, there was no revolution.
..... Then someone is cleaning their mess, you are now shouting REVOLUTION.

We are not deaf and dumb. We are guided strictly by facts and figures. Buhari as human being, may have his inadequacies....... However, 10 will always be greater than 3.
When Air Nigeria logo was launched on Microsoft screen with fanfare with billions of naira, where was your brain?

When Boko Haram insurgents are technically defeated on the pages of newspaper, but blood letting in reality, was your brain paining you?

When the north west is added to the array of killing theaters, just because someone believes that cows are better than humans, your brain is in sleep mode, I guess.

When hitherto corrupt politicians who stole public funds are sanctified and regarded as saints just because they are now in the party of saints , your brain has become technically dead .

When Nigerians are poorer than before, just because someone believes that poverty means integrity, even though a particular boy who has no known source of legal income procured two power bikes worth millions of naira, I know that your brain is incapable of processing that .

When vibrant opposition to draconian policies is seen as rebellion, your brain is yet to think about that.

When our highways are no longer safe, with a particular set of humans with the mentality of cows killing and kidnapping at will just because there is a patronage from above, I know that your brain has gone AWOL.

Now someone has come to say that enough is enough, you're here ranting as if Nigeria only existed from 1999.
Don't you have the brain to fathom that Nigeria gained independence in 1960 and your current master is one of those who mismanaged this country in the mid eighties by truncating a democratically elected government. If he had allowed democracy to flourish from that time , Nigeria would have been in a better shape now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Despite the fact that they have logical reasons and everyone isn't happy with the security situation and economy, there is nowhere you'll say you're embarking on a revolution against the government that you won't be arrested.

Sowore can't be in New York and say he's leading a revolution to overthrow the President of America. He would bear the consequences.

However, the DSS arresting every Tom, dick and Harry sends a wrong message that the government is apprehensive and thus emboldens them.

U solved d mystery u talked about in ur first and second paragraph with ur last paragraph. D choice of d word "revolution" isn't d issue& that's not y Sowore was arrested. Let's get that straight. This y Sowore was arrested in ur own words: "the government is apprehensive...."

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Ezedon(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm supporting Sowore come and arrest me

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Fashdeejay(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
BleedingPen:

http://igberetvnews.com/876247/breaking-dss-arrests-ex-editor-over-facebook-post-supporting-revolutionnow/
we are back to the military era, where people are bullied by the government, using security apparatus meant to protect the same people being bullied.... another Abacha....

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Sonia201919: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
I weep for this country, I pity this nation, it is sad that ordinary freedom of speech is taken away from us. God help this nation.
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
They should also come on nairaland and arrest yorubas that are supporting sowore.
.... IPOBians who were supporting Sowore because he was seen having a handshake with Nnamdi Kanu recently
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by felaismyhero(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
buhari does not care if southerners are killed like fowls.the herdsmen are becoming braver day by day,a time is coming when the herdsmen would be attacking cities and towns in the south,they might even try recruiting southern muslims.i think the buhari/northern elites dont like as boko haram is a northern thing; the plan is to make the south feel the heat.buhari is so confident now that he doesnt respond to anyone-anyway this is his last tenure! watchout se/ss! more killings are coming in your states-the truth is buhari hates you guys.unfortunately,we have made mistakes in our choices of representatives; so we just have to bear till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Yyeske(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
lexy2014:

U solved d mystery u talked about in ur first and second paragraph with ur last paragraph. D choice of d word "revolution" isn't d issue& that's not y Sowore was arrested. Let's get that straight. This y Sowore was arrested in ur own words: "the government is apprehensive...."
The government apprehensive? If it can deal with IPOB and the Shiites, who is Sowore?
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
omaigala:
These demonic morons are tyrannical.

Even on Facebook? They want to silence everybody.

Buhari is a huge liability to Nigeria as a state.

I think he, garbage shehu and ugba or the ogiri looking adesina are demons that escaped thru a vent from the deep abyss of hell.

Bubu won't die where im clothes de... He has taken this country back by 90 years...

Jonathan's speed was snail-like but, a rotten Jonathan is better than this Islamic fundamentalist terrorist in Aso Villa.

We warned Nigerians... Kanu, Fayose, Fani kayode all warned us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by TruthinAction: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
richidinho:
Just 10,000 people have been spending Nigeria's wealth since 1999 and we are pretending all is well in this country

God will punish anyone that will criticize the journalist for saying the truth

Only our women can save this nation. Let all the market women, buisness women come out unclad and let's see if police can arrest or shoot them. The question is who will champion this course?
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
erimmy:
When Air Nigeria logo was launched on Microsoft screen with fanfare with billions of naira, where was your brain?

When Boko Haram insurgents are technically defeated on the pages of newspaper, but blood letting in reality, was your brain paining you?

When the north west is added to the array of killing theaters, just because someone believes that cows are better than humans, your brain is in sleep mode, I guess.

When hitherto corrupt politicians who stole public funds are sanctified and regarded as saints just because they are now in the party of saints , your brain has become technically dead .

When Nigerians are poorer than before, just because someone believes that poverty means integrity, even though a particular boy who has no known source of legal income procured two power bikes worth millions of naira, I know that your brain is incapable of processing that .

When vibrant opposition to draconian policies is seen as rebellion, your brain is yet to think about that.

When our highways are no longer safe, with a particular set of humans with the mentality of cows killing and kidnapping at will just because there is a patronage from above, I know that your brain has gone AWOL.

Now someone has come to say that enough is enough, you're here ranting as if Nigeria only existed from 1999.
Don't you have the brain to fathom that Nigeria gained independence in 1960 and your current master is one of those who mismanaged this country in the mid eighties by truncating a democratically elected government. If he had allowed democracy to flourish from that time , Nigeria would have been in a better shape now.

U 4 leave that idiot.

The eventual break up of Nigeria is CERTAIN like day and night. It will happen maybe not in this coward generation but I know it MUST happen. Children will arise that will dissolve this unholy, fraud marriage.

Because under no guise should me and someone like buhari be citizens of same country...

And it won't be on

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by backbone503(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
If they love Sowore that much and believe in him, they should have revolutionalized Nigeria by voting massively for him. You can't call for a revolution and the government of the day will clap for you.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Motion123(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Guys!

Are they coming??

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by Motion123(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
so even Facebook is not save for anyone again . Nigeria has now become hell

No where safe oooo grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by TSRC: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Omo, let me start deleting my old posts.
I can't kill myself for yeye people.
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by DrCruz: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
richidinho:
Just 10,000 people have been spending Nigeria's wealth since 1999 and we are pretending all is well in this country

God will punish anyone that will criticize the journalist for saying the truth
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by ibkgab001: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Afospecialk:
Woow this is very touching nd reality that we can't deny

10,000 are enjoying the wealth of our fatherland nd 201 millions ar suffering it

My brother in Qatar once told me how Qataris are enjoying free accommodations, vehicles, food nd other basic amenities even provided by their govt even wedding ceremonies all bcs they hav crude oil nd good govt

In Nigeria we ar just pretending as if PDP or APC hav any good visions for the poor

Revolution is the only answer

Why not before the ministerial list is out why now and why Sowore who is a political enemy to Bubu be the one to lead the protest
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by babatee90(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hope dem no swear for you
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by ogbonti: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
omaigala:
These demonic morons are tyrannical.

Even on Facebook? They want to silence everybody.

Buhari is a huge liability to Nigeria as a state.

I think he, garbage shehu and ugba or the ogiri looking adesina are demons that escaped thru a vent from the deep abyss of hell.

BUHARI MUST GO ------- GEJ warned us, he said He is the most abused president in the world, but the one that will come after him will not take it - HERE YOU ARE WITH BUHARI !!!!! mo fv ker!!!!
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by blacknp(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
ogbonti:

BUHARI MUST GO ------- GEJ warned us, he said He is the most abused president in the world, but the one that will come after him will not take it - HERE YOU ARE WITH BUHARI !!!!! mo fv ker!!!!
It is true “BUHARI MUST GO” and pay a condolence visit to atiku in Dubai,LOSER go and look for another excuse,you and that clueless MUMU Jonathan Goatluck.
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by lexy2014: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yyeske:
The government apprehensive? If it can deal with IPOB and the Shiites, who is Sowore?

When u use a sledge hammer to kill a fly, that is apprehension. Power belongs 2d people not to govt. Govt only holds power on behalf of d people, to protect d people & provide 4 them and not 2 "deal with them". Pls avail urself of Section 14(2b) of d constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by bkool7(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Guys!

Cowards die many times before their death

A brave Mann only die once
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by ogbonti: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
blacknp:
It is true “BUHARI MUST GO” and pay a condolence visit to atiku in Dubai,LOSER go and look for another excuse,you and that clueless MUMU Jonathan Goatluck.

npower - 30k na him dey shack you - later you wish to come and live in America... na so Americans collect 30k from corrupt politicians, na him you see America develop like this? na Jonathan matter go keel ur head.... shebi dollar now is $1 to N1 like you buhari promised u? snipper will be your drink tonite --- mara faka!!!!
Re: Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook by LANDLORD72: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.