Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (68818 Views)

Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder / Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by adetes: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
The last ship, Nathan James 151 it must be

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Awesomefred32(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
How can you hear when you live in Obigbo
grin grin
Oyigbo kee dat one dia
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Jay5mie: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
I hope jack no go save Rose again

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by permit(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
immhotep:

APC ship

cc lzaa czarina adaibeku sarrki deomelo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by ekaette1621: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm still waiting for Buhari Blamers Association to arrive.
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
dfrost:
Travelling by sea? wink shocked

Nostalgic. By far the safest for me but the waves come crashing, you will wish you never ventured it. PH to Bonny: best years of life.

Reminisce... embarassed

The waves make me miss home, I swear die. This must be Bonny River around Okrika or Onne axis

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Flashh: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
It's astrocious, from people making jest of this.

Heartless youths.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by kenny714433(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jack Sparrow again?

The black pearl must float.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by nasirujj(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Shebi na buhari cause this one too, wailers
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ibime:

The waves make me miss home, I swear die. This must be Bonny River around Okrika or Onne axis
Bonny or andoni. Okrika and onne doesnt have high sea, so in okrika it might just ground not sink

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Port Harcourt has no such big water. Maybe this happened in Bonny
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Flairoqy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Awesomefred32:
shocked

Please where in port Harcourt
cus am yet to hearing that
Na wa o
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:

My posts are above your IQ. You are mentally incapable of deciphering them.

grin

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Bonny or andoni. Okrika and onne doesnt have high sea, so in okrika it might just ground not sink

Ships used to reach Okrika steady to load oil at Okrika port/ NNPC jetty. Okrika will take a vessel with 9 metres draft below water level. The reason I say maybe Okrika is because they said the accident happened in PH, and Okrika is the closest point to PH where a large ship may travel. Okrika waters will swallow this vessel easily.

See up to Okrika bridge below, anywhere South of that feels like high sea and is choppy like high sea also.

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by giles14(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
GistMore3:
A ship sank, last week, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State during to poor management according to reports.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/the-moment-a-ship-sank-last-week-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state
since when did boats turn ships?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ibime:

Ships used to reach Okrika steady to load oil at Okrika port/ NNPC jetty. Okrika will take a vessel with 9 metres draft below water level. The reason I say maybe Okrika is because they said the accident happened in PH, and Okrika is the closest point to PH where a large ship may travel. Okrika waters will swallow this vessel easily.

See up to Okrika bridge below, anywhere South of that feels like high sea and is choppy like high sea also.
No bro okrika waters wont swallow it. I am in okrika
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Angelfrost:
Why exactly do we need to watch a ship sink?...
I tire...instablog craze
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
I hope it's got insurance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Cherrybae(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please where does this happens on Rivers state because I cant saw it on News no heres it on radio.

Pls can someone told me were it happens
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80978810:
Bad things happening in Rivers on a daily basis now.

May God keep we his children here safe and sound.

We need prayers in this state and in the country at large.......
You sound dumbfounded. The 64 people killed in bornu is not bad thing. The daughter of afenifere killed in I do is not a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by deepwater(f): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guys stop arguing
This did not happen at port Harcourt but offshore
27th July was not a happy day at the shallow waters of IMA terminal area.

Let's leave it at that
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by honourablelumis: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is what happen when you butchered innocent whales, without being humane. I think mami water is at work.
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by deepwater(f): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
I hope it's got insurance?

Insurance is not the issue.
The underwriters would demand for the vessel VDR and more importantly the class status of the vessel.

Pray, owners have no open recommendation on the class survey status.

However considering the age of this vessel, I am just sad for the owners.

Btw nimasa needs to recover that vessel to keep IMA area clear, all the money paid for Civil liability certificates (under Nairobi convention) should not be in vain.
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by siraj1402(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
When una dey butcher whale una no no. undecided
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by BabaIbo: 12:02am On Aug 06, 2019
Cherrybae:
Please where does this happens on Rivers state because I cant saw it on News no heres it on radio.

Pls can someone told me were it happens

"Engirisi", is a big task o.
Some people here have murdered english.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.