Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (68816 Views)

Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder / Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / Stowaways Spotted Under A Ship Going To Unknown Destination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by marvin906(m): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2019
when did a tug boat become a vessel... might be wrong on the type of boat buh this ain't a vessel

Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Lugianostar(m): 4:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Our ears will never hear negative news this month of August in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Otasman2: 4:14am On Aug 06, 2019
May God help us
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by BruncleZuma: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2019
deepwater:

Insurance is not the issue.
The underwriters would demand for the vessel VDR and more importantly the class status of the vessel.

Pray, owners have no open recommendation on the class survey status.

However considering the age of this vessel, I am just sad for the owners.

Btw nimasa needs to recover that vessel to keep IMA area clear, all the money paid for Civil liability certificates (under Nairobi convention) should not be in vain.

CSS takes the cake for me...if them get issues with am or if it ain't in order or if they were not operating the vessel according to the CSC nah ya wa last last.
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Princsk1(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Shiites Speaks On El-Zakzaky Reported Release

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by gcjjfdjtjjdjv: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Correct score
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by barinedan(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Not Again, I Feel Ashamed That Almost Every Week My Own State Will Be Appearing On The News For Wrong Reasons
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Mystic2019: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You're yet to what?
grin
Wickedfacts:

You're yet to what?
you're wicked
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Mystic2019: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Awesomefred32:
shocked

Please where in port Harcourt
cus am yet to hearing that
Hehehehe, I'm hear that for the first time too,LOL. You're AWESOME!
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Mystic2019: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Awesomefred32:
shocked

Please where in port Harcourt
cus am yet to hearing that
Hehehehe, I'm hear that for the first time too,LOL. You're AWESOME
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by autonomous22: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Rivers State again.... Baba God pls forgive us our sins and deliver us from constant negative news (CNN)

Which "Our",speak for urself.... YOUR SINS
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by airsaylongcon: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
dfrost:
Travelling by sea? wink shocked

Nostalgic. By far the safest for me but the waves come crashing, you will wish you never ventured it. PH to Bonny: best years of life.

Reminisce... embarassed

Depends on if you are travelling by local boat or "company boat" grin
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by dfrost: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Depends on if you are travelling by local boat or "company boat" grin

Speed boat brah. cheesy grin. With no life jacket, sitting on the deck. That feeling cheesy grin
Re: The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by Wigetsolar: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
immhotep:

APC ship

cc lzaa czarina adaibeku sarrki deomelo

Deomelo is now simplyleo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.