Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests (36019 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Let’s try to discuss devoid of insult.

Nnamdi Kanu was fighting for an already established cause, Biafra agitation which is already embedded in the average Igbo man so he will get a lot of people tonhis cause, because he gave them something to fight for.

Sowore is not fighting for Yoruba, to be honest I do not know the actual reason for the revolution, hence it failed to garner the required people on his side. So it’s just stupid to term the revolution a Yoruba revolution or try to say Yoruba are coward for not coming out.

You are trying to compare two different scenarios, People see Sowore just like the opposition party and you won’t expect Tinubu to support Sowore to usurp the democratic System which they are enjoying.

So I repeat how is the revolution a Yoruba agenda??
Hahahaha Its A Yoruba Revolution,just The Same Way 1966 Coup Is An Igbo Coup,,or Did All Indigene Of Igbo Took Part In That Coup Then?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Sirwallace(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

They ran for their dear lives at the sight of police personnels

A coward is a coward grin

The same way the brave IPOB were humiliated in the mud by the military in the python dance in their own backyard.
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Alfredah01: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Men don’t border because %85 of youths are indoors busy pressing and waiting manners from above, them done give up for the country long time ago, anyone who makes money leave the country and zoom off make more money and assists his family “survival for the fittest all man for himself” that’s what the country had turn out to be
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
can You Count How Many Armed Sodiers That Forced Ipob Members To Swim The Mud As You Claimed?,there Are More Than 30 Heavely Armed Sodies Against Few Armless Ipobians There,so What Are U Saying? They Should Fight The Well Equiped Sodiers,for Ur Info Aslyum Seeking Or Death Escape Is Never An Act Of Cowardice,,obasanjo,tinubu,awolowo,abiola,mandela,and Co Once Ran Away When Thinx Got Hot..There Is A Proverb That Said Its Only A Tree That Stands One Place Even When They Want To Kill (cut It Down)..So Go Get Your Self A Brain.

You are crying now

Coward

No one can still beat an Igbo man in cowardice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Odingo1: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
luluman:
But they fought alone, unlike yeebos that will want to force a collabo either either with SS or Shiite to achieve their aim. The But as dumb as you are Sowore is not Yoruba.

Yoruba man the heat is not even on yet and you people have denied Sowore as not been a yoruba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Lamanii22(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Odingo1:
Yoruba don't have courage to do anything, one gun shot today at Surulere lagos this morning, they all ran away leaving only one Igbo man standing.

Hahahahahaha... So true.. Me gaan I would flee.. I cannot come and die before my time..
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
Hahahaha Its A Yoruba Revolution,just The Same Way 1966 Coup Is An Igbo Coup,,or Did All Indigene Of Igbo Took Part In That Coup Then?

Lol, I give up on you guys. The Igbo coup led to massacre of notable politicians from other region except yours.

Even if it’s not an Igbo coup, the Igbos that partook I’m the coup betrayed the cause by sparing their own politicians which is enough justification for the counter coup.

If it’s wasn't an Igbo coup as you claimed then it means Igbos are Serial betrayers and cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by CrazyOptimist: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80975371:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING DADDY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO .

Almost 16 MILLION NIGERIANS cannot be wrong to vote for you.
It could have been worse.

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
Thanks for saving us from the hands of criminals, looters and rapist of our nation.

We love you.
We stand with you...........sane Nigerians that is.

Children of hate and perdition, you can hereby start quoting and wailing as usual...............

Mr Maisuya... apologies
I also campaigned massively for buhari and was happy he was elected, but the security situation has never been this bad. What is he doing? People are even afraid to travel within the south western states because they dont want to be kidnapped. Is he sleeping for Gods sake? Maybe he is not even aware of all these daily cases of kidnapping.
I don dey vex as I dey type this thing sef.
Abeg JUST KEEP SILENT instead of praising the president. It's better for everyone.
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
When will this yoruba revolution protest start.

I thought is today.

When will you get Biafra?

Biafra is just a Pipe Dream

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You are crying now

Coward

No one can still beat an Igbo man in cowardice cheesy
hahahahaha Me Crying? I No Non Of Yoruba Elite Both Dead And Alive Can Do What Ojukwu And Kanu Did,,,ehhee What Of Adeyinka Granson The Facebook Oduduwa Freedom Fighter??
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by winterfell007(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Sowore is on his own

He's paying for all the insults his raven lunatic self hurled on my daddy, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .

We Igbos no send am

The fight is between Yoruba people and Buhari men.

Please don't ever use that phrase again. You don't speak for my family, my home town and certainly not me. You can take your bigotry and hate elsewhere. Not all Igbos share that sentiments with you
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by engrchykae(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
its really difficult to be a yoruba.
your morale will be high but your kinsmen will let you down.
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by mikoli: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
#Aluta continua, just a Costa Victoria Aceta...!!!
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
hahahahaha Me Crying? I No Non Of Yoruba Elite Both Dead And Alive Can Do What Ojukwu And Kanu Did,,,ehhee What Of Adeyinka Granson The Facebook Oduduwa Freedom Fighter??

You mean the same Ojukwu that hid under his mama's bed during the Civil War and later ran like 1000 metre chief of staff?

Or Nnamdi cownu the runaway Albino coward?

I'm not surprise you Igbo are cowards generation because cowards are your greatest heroes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Sirwallace(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Until all nigerians regardless of ethnicity, religion or tribe unite for a course of protest that a true revolution can actually occur in the country.

Look at shiite protest- seen by other part of the country as northern and religious protest.

The IPOB protest- seen as Igbo call for secession.

When the niger delta boys started their own protest by way of vandalization, the rest of the country see that ad their own way of calling for revolution.

The same way other part of the country see sowore protest as a yoruba protest.

Now imagine if we all put these forces together to form a massive front of protest in the country. We will not only shut down the country, we will paralyse all govt activities and return sanity to this country.

Sowore meant well, but his protest is met with a divisive country already.

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Opetech(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80975371:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING DADDY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO .

Thanks for saving us from the hands of criminals, looters and rapist of our nation.

We love you.

Children of hate and perdition, you can hereby start quoting and wailing as usual...............

Thunder fire you!
Fulani herdsmen will soon kidnap all your family members!
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by delawal: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
yorubas re bunch of cowards .enjoy ur next level. after d level cones the......

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, I give up on you guys. The Igbo coup led to massacre of notable politicians from other region except yours.

Even if it’s not an Igbo coup, the Igbos that partook I’m the coup betrayed the cause by sparing their own politicians which is enough justification for the counter coup.

If it’s wasn't an Igbo coup as you claimed then it means Igbos are Serial betrayers and cowards!
hahahaha So Igbo Decieved/betrayed The Yorubas And Hausas That Partook In That Coup,and You Said They Are Cowards? My Brother If That Is The Case Igbos Are Smart Then,did The Igbos Stop Any Body From Killing The Corrupt Elites Of Igbo Extraction Then? I Thought You Guys Said The Coup Was Spareheaded And Executed By Igbos Only? Are You Nw Admitting The Involvement Of Other Regions In The Said Igbo Coup? Ayam Not Understanding.

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by luluman: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Odingo1:

Yoruba man the heat is not even on yet and you people have denied Sowore as not been a yoruba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yorubas don't claim/ hijack what does not belong to them by fire by force. they are not yeebos.

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by sebali: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80975371:

We love you.

U mean 16million uneducated, uncivilised, almajiri's that cannot speak english.
Suya seller, thats what you get when a larger percentage of the masses(the North) are religious illiterates
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Odingo1:

Sowore is an Ijaw man from Ondo State

But no one expect something else from Igbo cowards generation

Any excuse just to hide your cowardice

2 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You mean the same Ojukwu that hid under his mama's bed during the Civil War and later ran like 1000 metre chief of staff?

Or Nnamdi cownu the runaway Albino coward?

I'm not surprise you Igbo are cowards generation because cowards are your greatest heroes cheesy
yea The Same Ojukwu That Held Your Country For 3yrs Until You Went Seeking For International Back Up/help..

The Same Kanu That Said That Your Dear President Is Mad And Lack The Right To Jail Him,right In The Court Of Law...Tell Me Any Yoruba Man Dead Or Alive That Have Done What These Two Guys Did.

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by LegendHero(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
hahahaha So Igbo Decieved/betrayed The Yorubas And Hausas That Partook In That Coup,and You Said They Are Cowards? My Brother If That Is The Case Igbos Are Smart Then,did The Igbos Stop Any Body From Killing The Corrupt Elites Of Igbo Extraction Then? I Thought You Guys Said The Coup Was Spareheaded And Executed By Igbos Only? Are You Nw Admitting The Involvement Of Other Regions In The Said Igbo Coup? Ayam Not Understanding.

I replied based on your assumptions, you clearly said in the first mention that it wasn’t an Igbo coup right?

Then I tried giving you an instance that if it wasn’t an Igbo coup then it means Igbos are betrayers and cowards for sparing their own.

That is not what is termed being smart coz the aftermath is the sacrifice of nearly 3million of your kinsmen just because of the foolishness of one of you.

Quick question: is the coup an Igbo coup or not? you gotta choose one so I can know how to reply!
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sirwallace:
Until all nigerians regardless of ethnicity, religion or tribe unite for a course of protest that a true revolution can actually occur in the country.

Look at shiite protest- seen by other part of the country as northern and religious protest.

The IPOB protest- seen as Igbo call for secession.

When the niger delta boys started their own protest by way of vandalization, the rest of the country see that ad their own way of calling for revolution.

The same way other part of the country see sowore protest as a yoruba protest.

Now imagine if we all put these forces together to form a massive front of protest in the country. We will not only shut down the country, we will paralyse all govt activities and return sanity to this country.

Sowore meant well, but his protest is met with a divisive country already.
please Where Is The Sowore/yoruba Protest? Becus Ayam Nt Seeing Any Protest!
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by LegendHero(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
yea The Same Ojukwu That Held Your Country For 3yrs Until You Went Seeking For International Back Up/help..

The Same Kanu That Said That Your Dear President Is Mad And Lack The Right To Jail Him,right In The Court Of Law...Tell Me Any Yoruba Man Dead Or Alive That Have Done What These Two Guys Did.
Joke of the century, Ojukwu of unblessed memory sacrificed 3 million people during the period which he held the government?

You are even asking what a Yoruba man dead or alive done before! Have you heard of NADECO movement??
Do you know the offshoot of that produced Obasanjo? Do you know the Yoruba fought gallantly and got what they wanted?

Mention one Igbo that dosen’t fight and run, let’s forget about Ojukwu and Albino runaway Kanu.. mention an Igbo man dead or alive that fought to the end and achieve a result.

I’m waiting

1 Like

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:

Trash talk from an empty headed Igbo catholic

Biafra also have foreign nations backing them

Ojukwu hid and later ran away like an headless chicken

Igbo are generation of cowards, kiss the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by Khaleell001(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
The turnout was impressive for day1. Before we get to day7, the world would be listen to us. Our demands are simple. Nigeria is not a banana republic. Or is it?

Dreams !
Dreams !
Dreams!

Uprising against a legitimate government is like calling for anarchy.
Anybody supporting this nonsense needs to have himself checked.
They are ways and manners to show your displeasure at a government, but revolution.

You guys are just a bunch of irresponsible nitwits trying to cause chaos and commotion to the already trying times we are in.

I no blame una, una chop belleful na.

You want to create another Libya here with your shallow thinking?

Thunder where art thou?!

PS:You can mention me as much as you want but, your actions are still far from sensible.
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by EdwardRandy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Sowore is on his own

He's paying for all the insults his raven lunatic self hurled on my daddy, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .

We Igbos no send am

The fight is between Yoruba people and Buhari men.
Naso.. I na atupuru ya onu?
Re: Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests by splendour7(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
LegendHero:

I replied based on your assumptions, you clearly said in the first mention that it wasn’t an Igbo coup right?

Then I tried giving you an instance that if it wasn’t an Igbo coup then it means Igbos are betrayers and cowards for sparing their own.

That is not what is termed being smart coz the aftermath is the sacrifice of nearly 3million of your kinsmen just because of the foolishness of one of you.

Quick question: is the coup an Igbo coup or not? you gotta choose one so I can know how to reply!

that Question Is Meant For You To Answer,did Other Tribe Partook In That Coup At All? I Told You That Sowores Revolution Is A Yoruba Revolution The Same Way You Termed Nzeogwus Coup As Igbo Coup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.