Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nollywood Actress Helena Nelson Goes Completely N@ked In Facebook Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Helena Nelson Goes Completely N@ked In Facebook Live (1210 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Helena Nelson Goes Completely N@ked In Facebook Live by massivetrendz: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerian actress Helena Nelson has caused a stir online after she took to her Facebook page to have a live chat with her fans naked.

The former cast member of MTV ‘Shuga’ series held the live video session completely naked baring her boobs while discussing with her followers.

SEE MORE PHOTOS : [url]www.afronaija.com.ng/news-and-gist/photos-nollywood-actress-helena-nelson-goes-completely-naked-in-facebook-live-video/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Stunning Photos Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde / #bbnaija: Mercy's Fan Buys Drink For Everyone At A Bar (photos) / Davido Share Photos Of His Mum As He Miss Her (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.