Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State (15797 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by NkayStory(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
How can it hold when Sowore worked with Amaechi to rig and murder pple in Rivers State..

Now you want revolution..una dey crase.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Kingsley10000: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigeliot:
This whole revolution sometin sef, truth is, if we don't fight these our yeye leaders, they will feel its their right to dey do anyhow. I really wish we will come out and make our leaders bend to what we want and not d oda way round.. I just tire
u wan make wike shoot you abi cheesy
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
obembet:
Who care about blood of river before? The state that there is no day they dont record kidpping or behead.. Criminal state
We agree, at least is better than skull mining grin
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Kingsley10000: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wike no dey joke o
he will shoot at any protester at sight

wink
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore, I think should concentrate his revolution to SW and Abuja before thinking of other places.

You can't move oodua protest to rivers state....things don't work that way.
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by funmike83(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
No body wants to fight, nobody wants to die and yet they want a better Nigeria, they want a new Nigeria , so who will be the sacrificial lamb. Even those they want out were not supported , I just tire for this country.
Thank God I was part of the new revolution. I am not a coward
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by BAZETU12: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
When ACN, CPC, ANPP and factional APGA formed a party big enough to cut PDP's 60 years to 16, that's Democratic Revolution.

Let PDP, IPOB, CAN & IMN merge officially and meet us at the poll in 2023.

#SWA

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
donbachi:
mayb na d rain make dem no go on with d protest

The rain did not stop them in Lagos.
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zico5:
I know one day, we will all rise up against all these bad leaders. What Youths are doing now is like testing microphone. No job anywhere unless u know who is who in political and business circle, even with first class degree. And these wicked leaders are still canvassing we continue to bear with them, probably until when they loot all available resources in the land. I pray there generation shall never know peace.
we are not interested in change of leadership in the southsouth. we want to go our own way. Yoruba that voted for him should remove him if they are not happy with him
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Ewedegubbler: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
sense wee not kee you my man
Wicked Wike no wan waste any Biafran Life for Yoruba vs Fulani matter..
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by ecclize: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerians are not ready for liberation....
Freedom is not freely given by the oppressor, it is demanded by the oppressed...
If there is any country that should have a non stop protest I belief it should be Nigerians
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by banio: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Edyice:
Las Las Las we are heading to separation grin grin

Even in separation, there will be chaos. Biafra dragging south south, north dragging middle belt etc.

Even the separation ko easy
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Princedapace(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
dotunbidemi:
Revolutions are not achieve in a day, it's a gradual process, it's 3 people today it will be 5 tomorrow then then next week then 100 next month... We will keep coming and we will keep increasing, A change of the old, greedy and corrupt establishment is necessary it might not be this month, next year or 5 years time but we shall be free. These politicians needs to be scared including their wives and children you all are not left out the corrupt tree needs to be uprooted and it branches and fruit destroyed also #RevolutionNow

I'm touched. Thank u guys for ur work. We will get there. Pls u guys need to go to markets and talk to people. Tell them about how our politicians are wasting our resources..
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by beardedboy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
dotunbidemi:
Revolutions are not achieve in a day, it's a gradual process, it's 3 people today it will be 5 tomorrow then then next week then 100 next month... We will keep coming and we will keep increasing, A change of the old, greedy and corrupt establishment is necessary it might not be this month, next year or 5 years time but we shall be free. These politicians needs to be scared including their wives and children you all are not left out the corrupt tree needs to be uprooted and it branches and fruit destroyed also #RevolutionNow

Guy, your kyn delusion no be here ooo.

So Sowore and isn't a politician or he isn't an elite?
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by ecclize: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Pls guys when will this yorubas revolution protest hold.
These are statements that suggest... We are fighting a lost battle against oppression and corruption...
Too often we are divided on issues that are
suppose to be a National issue and a concern for all well meaning Nigerians.

With countless statements like this there is no hope for this country...
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by mu2sa2: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wike is a vicious thug. No pseudo- revolutionary wants to toy with him.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by timsucess(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Drabeey:

I know we all know why today's protest failed. You won't need to ask if i joined the protest, well i didn't.

How many protests riots have we had in Nigeria till date. If we could forget every other protests, i guess we may love to retain the memory of 1993 and 2011. I remembered we were with full alacrity to force the then government down. It wouldn't pain me if people didn't die in an uncivilised protest. Properties got destroyed. A family friend got his car vandalized.

It'd be bad if i blame any Nigerian for this, yet we could do this in a more civilized manner.
I was talking with a friend online, he was of the opinion that even the plan some patriots are drawing could only work in a more civilized country.

Just take your time to scrutinize this plan.

We need to organise a group (Facebook preferably). Let every well meaning Nigerian come on there to discuss. Don't forget we have different ethnic groups in Nigeria, of course we must have differ views on there. That's good because we can then harness the views together. On there we can plan to march in peace to our various government houses on our Independence day. On #October1st we can use the zeal of INDEPENDENCE.

Have we ever had a free and fair election in Nigeria? Oh, 1993. I heard it was annulled. We can have a free and fair election on there. We can vote for Nigerians we trust (could even be you).

Spies? We can get rid of them. Create a page (we have one already), the least we could do is to try. We haven't done this before, it is worth a trial. I know my own child will one day ask 'dad, what did you do to change the polity? Well, i won't say i didn't do anything, I'm a PATRIOT!!!

Am with you
Let's start asap
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by timsucess(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=timsucess post=80976274][/quote]
Am with you
Let's start asap
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by YABAGEEKtv: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
*NAUGHTY KNICKERS - STORY (18+)*

Hot couple Bleep after Husband was caught sniffing her knickers
Continue reading here
����
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/naughty-knickers-story-18.html
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by selemo: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
dotunbidemi:
I LOVE THAT...
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Let me fry my orange then, thank you Mr. Governor. Most of you don't even know where you stand including my own governor. That is why it will take ages to make things right in this country.
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by DonBenny77(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wike Issa mad man
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Enemy of my enemy's lackey
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=timsucess post=80976274]

Let's talk sir
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
The lackluster turn out of the protesters is definitely a win for those who have held the nation captive for decades. Nigerians want change but yet they fail to understand the dynamics involved in achieving that. Change, they say is never easy and it always comes from the bottom, up to the top. It is no secret that those who have power would go to any length to maintain the status-quo; it's up to the masses to make the change happen. As long as the masses remain lugubrious and in no mood to affect change at least for the future generation, nothing would ever change in Nigeria.
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by jimmyLd101: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
dotunbidemi:
You talk sense
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by drakeskull(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
I swear no hope. See them calling it Yoruba protest. Smh, we deserve what we get in this country.

ecclize:

These are statements that suggest... We are fighting a lost battle against oppression and corruption...
Too often we are divided on issues that are
suppose to be a National issue and a concern for all well meaning Nigerians.

With countless statements like this there is no hope for this country...
PEACE
Re: Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State by omohlexy: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Drabeey:

I know we all know why today's protest failed. You won't need to ask if i joined the protest, well i didn't.

How many protests riots have we had in Nigeria till date. If we could forget every other protests, i guess we may love to retain the memory of 1993 and 2011. I remembered we were with full alacrity to force the then government down. It wouldn't pain me if people didn't die in an uncivilised protest. Properties got destroyed. A family friend got his car vandalized.

It'd be bad if i blame any Nigerian for this, yet we could do this in a more civilized manner.
I was talking with a friend online, he was of the opinion that even the plan some patriots are drawing could only work in a more civilized country.

Just take your time to scrutinize this plan.

We need to organise a group (Facebook preferably). Let every well meaning Nigerian come on there to discuss. Don't forget we have different ethnic groups in Nigeria, of course we must have differ views on there. That's good because we can then harness the views together. On there we can plan to march in peace to our various government houses on our Independence day. On #October1st we can use the zeal of INDEPENDENCE.

Have we ever had a free and fair election in Nigeria? Oh, 1993. I heard it was annulled. We can have a free and fair election on there. We can vote for Nigerians we trust (could even be you).

Spies? We can get rid of them. Create a page (we have one already), the least we could do is to try. We haven't done this before, it is worth a trial. I know my own child will one day ask 'dad, what did you do to change the polity? Well, i won't say i didn't do anytDiemads, I'm a PATRIOT!!!
So now you want to form your own? You said you heard 1993 was annulled. No wonder kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" / Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.