Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency (2412 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by bishopkay: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Philistine:
How is Tinubu an ethnic and religious bigot? U Igbos do not have sense wallahi! Tufiakwa

Of every thing you see there you only picked out tinubu? Perpetual slave!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2019
10. This thread is meaningless and full of provocative thrash
Bede2u:
1. Never vote an ex millitary man again, no matter what he promises

2. The south will learn to never gang up on a cool southern president, no matter what ambitions other southern tribes will have

3. To never vote a fulani man again because they will aid other fulanis across west africa to set this nation on fire.

4. State police is a must for security

5. Any president campaigning on anti corruption is a scammer

6. Ethnic and religious bigots like Tinubu and Elrufai must never near Aso rock if we want to keep Nigeria one

7. Never take freedom for granted

8. A politician who doesnt understand economics must never become president

9. APC and PDP are the same.

10. Add yours grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2019
yarimo:
because I called out Tinubu...lmao

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by oyatz(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Many young Igbos online like Bede2u hate Tinubu with passion but inadvertently, they are one of the greatest promoters of the Tinubu consciousness in our National polity by talking about him online every day.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 5:35am On Aug 06, 2019
oyatz:
Many young Igbos online like Bede2u hate Tinubu with passion but inadvertently, they are one of the greatest promoters of the Tinubu consciousness in our National polity by talking about him online every day.
i dont like him because he is just another wicked nigerian politician who divides the country ethnically and religiously and flaunts stolen wealth with impunity and then gets worshipped by ppl who should lynch him.

I like osinbajo and fashola and i voted buhari in 2015 so i dont hate tinubu cos he is yoruba or cos he is apc...i simply hate him cos he is one of nigeria's major problems

Lagos gdp is bigger than kenya's....yet can we compare the shithole lagos is with nairobi or mumbassa that has steady power supply.

U guys say he knws performers....please!!! Thats is horseshit. He fought with fashola and ambode and told u that ambode didnt perform that its now sanwo olu....so he openly admitted to making a mistake with ambode...

This is a just funny. There is nothing different btw orji kalu and tinubu...the only diff is that why igbos openly hate orji...yorubas openly celebrate tinubu

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by oyatz(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2019
You are free to hate Tinubu sir.
It's your right to hate Tinubu or anybody just as some people also hate you.

You don't need to give us any sanctimonious sermon why you do.

I just notice that those who hate Tinubu are also part of his marketers.

Bede2u:
i dont like him because he is just another wicked nigerian politician who divides the country ethnically and religiously and flaunts stolen wealth with impunity and then gets worshipped by ppl who should lynch him.

I like osinbajo and fashola and i voted buhari in 2015 so i dont hate tinubu cos he is yoruba or cos he is apc...i simply hate him cos he is one of nigeria's major problems

Lagos gdp is bigger than kenya's....yet can we compare the shithole lagos is with nairobi or mumbassa that has steady power supply.

U guys say he knws performers....please!!! Thats is horseshit. He fought with fashola and ambode and told u that ambode didnt perform that its now sanwo olu....so he openly admitted to making a mistake with ambode...

This is a just funny. There is nothing different btw orji kalu and tinubu...the only diff is that why igbos openly hate orji...yorubas openly celebrate tinubu
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
yarimo:
Receive sense ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Finally Pays New Minimum Wage / Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God / We Are Ikwerre-igbo, But Ndi Igbo Doesn't Accept Us, Ohaneze Should Address This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.