Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What's The Different Between Boyfriend/boyfriend & Fiancee? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What's The Different Between Boyfriend/boyfriend & Fiancee? (658 Views)

I Have A Problem With My Fiancee / Is There Suppose To Be Loyalty Between Boyfriend And Girlfriend? / My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. (2) (3) (4)

What's The Different Between Boyfriend/boyfriend & Fiancee? by Allsingles: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some People find it difficult to differentiate between married and girlfriend/boyfriend and fiancee
Here is my explanation:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Let me explain this with an example... A man came to my boutique and saw a shoe that he likes ( lets assume the shoe is a girl - sorry girls ) but he doesn't have money to buy the shoe.. What is he expected to do?
Well he walked up to my salesgirl and said "Hello, my name is Chief from Nkisi Regent School and I really like the shoe you are selling. I have been looking for such a shoe for a while now but I don't have money now.
I promise to come and buy it as soon as I get the money, hopefully in two weeks time. Can you please save this shoe for me? And I then I walked in and said yes, no problem.
OK with this simple explanation I hope you are getting me... Now that this man have shown interest in the shoe and promise to come and buy it, it doesn't mean it's his right?
He can't use that shoe until he pays in full...
So girls... Please when a guy shows interest in you and says I want to be a boyfriend to you...
Please don't let him use you...
He doesn't own you yet!
-
Fiance: After 2 days the man came back to my boutique and paid some amount of money... To show how serious he is. Still the shoe isn't his own yet! He can't still use that shoe!
So girls... If a guy is serious about you...
Please let him ask for your hand in marriage...
Let him do the knocking...
Let him make promise to you by doing the things needed to be done! Don't let him use you yet!
He doesn't own you yet!
-
Marriage: Now he finally came to my boutique again and paid the amount in full... Wow! Now with a happy face he can now wear the shoe even there immediately right? he owns the shoe now. So my guys, you can use her because she is yours... girls... Allow him. He proved his seriousness.
-
I know some guys will say "But I have to test the shoe to see if it will fit me" Abeg everyone has a shoe size... Mine is Size 45
and I believe you have yours as well... I remember a guy who came to my shop and saw a particular shoe and liked it. His size is 43 but we have only one pair of the shoe which was size 42. He left but after some minutes he came back to buy the shoe. I advised him to pick another shoe of his size but he insisted and paid for it despite the fact that its not his size. In his words "the shoe is too beautiful to leave for another person" He bought the shoe and walked away happily.
Two weeks later, he came back to my boutique limping. What happened? He wore the shoe once and returned it for us to sell and balance him later because he can't cope with it. He said that the shoe want to damage his leg.

So every girl has an attitude and character...
Put your eye on her and those will be your tests...
Feel free to visit>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

Book. / Guys Let Play / Port Harcourt Guys Please Identify!