Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Does Buhari Know What’s Going On In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Know What’s Going On In Nigeria (209 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Know What’s Going On In Nigeria by Optional09: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2019
I would want to believe that a responsible leader or president would want to address the nation if it appears that the citizens are unhappy or about to set the country ablaze. Mr Buhari is quit different from all democratic government i have ever experienced. He will always prefer to send the presidency to write articles on pages of news papers and online as well as using a few propaganda TV station like channels TV to reiterate what the presidency said, that makes me wonder who exactly is he presidency and who is the president of this country. This is not how to run a democratic government far from it

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Central Mosque Management Visit Governor Abdulrazaq To Seek Support / BREAKING: Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days / Replace Undie Adie With An Indigene Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.