Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Nigerian That Kept His Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian That Kept His Word (283 Views)

Any Nigerian That Praises Obasanjo Will Go To Hell – Seun Kuti / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian That Kept His Word by Kingjite: 4:48am On Aug 06, 2019
1. “If I lose this election, of course I will go back to my village. The country is not my father’s estate.” -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

2. “My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.” - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

3. “Let nobody rig for me.” -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

4. “Yes, nothing will really ruffle me because I am willing and ready to serve but I am not desperate to serve. That is what keeps me going.” -Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

5. “All of us who want to hold offices from the least: a councilor of a ward or a chairman of a council, a member of the state House of Assembly or member of House of Representatives, Senate, Governor or the President - if all of us are always ready and willing to serve our people but we are not desperate in that our mission, then of course Nigeria will be a better place for all of us.” Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Matawalle Sacks LG Secretaries, Heads Of Tertiary Institutions / #revolutionnow: Why I'm Alleged To Have Subscribed To Sowore's Revolutionnow. / N30M Bounty: Gov Wike Announces The Capture Of Bobosky By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.