Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) (47299 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
philip0906:

You and I are not privy to their relationship or what caused their separation. He might have been the one who took the biggest hit or simply the woman's fault or not... The only thing we know is he bought the car with his money and he has come back to claim his property undecided
Men like that are easy to deal with. If I were her, we won't fight over it.

Now my point is, matured people don't go about demanding for gifts they gave freely.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
flatbellygood:
What a shameless man, this is what you see when you marry a boy. madam may your tomorrow be better than your today.

Greedy broke woman and a promiscuous one too.

Let her go and work so she can buy hers.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Pataricatering(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
U see why U men are so daft ? So ur children will be hopping bus just so u can suffer ur wife ? When the kids are all grown up ul be wondering why they hate you ?
soberdrunk:
I support the man 1000%, you cannot be using car I bought for you with my hard earned money to visit other men..... angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by philip0906(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Now my point is, matured people don't go about demanding for gifts they gave freely.
Like I said, not everyone is matured ...But I still wouldn't crucify the guy since I am not privy to what prompted him to do that

Na him wear the shoe, na him know how e pain am
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by hush15: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:
Some men are low sha.

She is the mother of your kids. Give her the freaking car.

Poor upbringing is the cause of all this.

Abegi, whats low...

only God knows what transpired but things must have been really bad for him to want his car back. Forget all these nonsense that he stoop low o. even dangote would have collected it back if it warrants it. Afterall, we are all equals.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:

[/s]

But mature people sleep around and use their Ex's property to visit their concubines?

See, all these ones you're saying isn't the koko.
I think what happened is that they had a bitter divorce based on infidelity of the woman. I also suspect that the man was abusive and beats the woman. It's still paining the man and he wants to deal with her.

There's a thin line between love and hatred. The man has crossed that line.

9 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Pataricatering:
U see why U men are so daft ? So ur children will be hopping bus just so u can suffer ur wife ? When the kids are all grown up ul be wondering why they hate you ?

Your father, your brother, your husband and the unfortunate men in your family are daft.

You are blaming the man for collecting the car. Did your own father buy a car for your mother?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

Thank God you know it's only boxers and singlets girls like you can afford.

You want to equate boxers to a car? If you can afford a car, why don't you use your money to by your own?

Let the woman's concubines get get another one na. grin
Grow up! Once again.
If I decide to buy you boxers/singlet, then I must have been convinced you're lacking in them. I must have seen you wear one boxer/singlet in 3 consecutive days. You should be grateful for getting such a gift from me. I was only being thoughtful.

That said, if I have the resources to gift my man a car, I would, but going for it after a failed relationship means the gift wasn't really from my heart. There's everything bad in the man's actions.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by nomenclature(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2019
This your mentality dey very bad .
Did the man have sex with her or they both had sex with esch other ?Why make it look like women do men favour by having sex.if you are a man ..I sorry for you.
Ebelechukwu777:
And what will happen to the toto he bleeped

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by osinimegaciousi: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
chai see painfulmentation..sissy
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by LINTUNE(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Only a stupid person demands for a gift when a relationship doesn't go his way. The man should grow up. Just imagine fighting over a car in front of your kids. They'll grow up with a mental picture of that fight.
done go and hustle, rely on men u hear.. I can remember when dj cuppys ex did the same to her, as wealthy as she is.. She didn't break out cos she could afford *10 of it... Be like djcuppy.. tongue
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by 2LESS(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
What an irresponsible and childish act from a man.
Your former wife and mother of your two children.
What's the big deal about a car?
Shameless man.

Oga since it is not a big deal. Buy another car for her.
E be like woman never reason you?

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Duckworthed: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin be nairaland and "storm"

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Grow up! Once again.
If I decide to buy you boxers/singlet, then I must have been convinced you're lacking in them. I must have seen you wear one boxer/singlet in 3 consecutive days. You should be grateful for getting such a gift from me. I was only being thoughtful.

That said, if I have the resources to gift my man a car, I would, but going for it after a failed relationship means the gift wasn't really from my heart. There's everything bad in the man's actions.

Conversely, if I buy you a car, I must know you can't afford a car and you come from a place where a car is a big deal but you can't afford it.

After a failed relationship, decency demands that you return gifts. It is greed and generational poverty that makes you divorce your husband but be shamelessly fighting to keep the car.

The car gift wasn't from the man's heart, let the greedy woman return it and buy her own. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:
[s][/s]

But mature people sleep around and use their Ex's property to visit their concubines?

See, all these ones you're saying isn't the koko.
I think what happened is that they had a bitter divorce based on infidelity of the woman. I also suspect that the man was abusive and beats the woman. It's still paining the man and he wants to deal with her.

There's a thin line between love and hatred. The man has crossed that line.
Why is her sleeping around your problem? Have you heard from both parties? You make it seem like the man is a saint. So, you now know the thin-line between love and hatred, but if the tables were turned, it would have probably been normal for a man to cheat. grin

Y'all don't fool me.

4 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by TSRC: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2019
hush15:

Abegi, whats low...

only God knows what transpired but things must have been really bad for him to want his car back. Forget all these nonsense that he stoop low o. even dangote would have collected it back if it warrants it. Afterall, we are all equals.
But his kids live with her.
They would benefit from the car.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why is her sleeping around your problem? Have you heard from both parties? You make it seem like the man is a saint. So, you now know the thin-line between love and hatred, but if the tables were turned, it would have probably been normal for a man to cheat. grin

Y'all don't fool me.

We can't fool you more than you have already fooled yourself.

My own is simple, let her return the car and stop being a greedy, cheap disgruntled element.

She should stop being a leech and go buy her own car. Relationship is not a job and the car is not her pension from marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:

But his kids live with her.
They would benefit from the car.

They would use taxify.
Since she was fighting for custody, she should be prepared to take care of their mobility.

4 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by AstroG: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Only a stupid person demands for a gift when a relationship doesn't go his way. The man should grow up. Just imagine fighting over a car in front of your kids. They'll grow up with a mental picture of that fight.

Awon Broke ass biatch undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by skyhighweb(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:
Some men are low sha.

She is the mother of your kids. Give her the freaking car.

Poor upbringing is the cause of all this.
THE only thing i dont agree here is him beating her in front of the kids to take d car from her, but if she was thinking of the kids he wont have dumped the husband abi? so let her new lover get her a new car , it will pain any body to see ur ex wife lover driving the car around

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

Conversely, if I buy you a car, I must know you can't afford a car and you come from a place where a car is a big deal but you can't afford it.

After a failed relationship, decency demands that you return gifts. It is greed and generational poverty that makes you divorce your husband but be shamelessly fighting to keep the car.

The car gift wasn't from the man's heart, let the greedy woman return it and buy her own. cheesy
You're merely playing a childish mind game here.

When people give you things on your birthday, were they telling you you're too broke to afford it since you came from a family where poverty is generational? If yes, then you've won this argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by TSRC: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

They would use taxify.
Since she was fighting for custody, she should be prepared to take care of their mobility.
And if she can't afford it, who suffers?.
The children.

First rule of divorce : Don't let the children suffer.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're merely playing a childish mind game here.

When people give you things on your birthday, were they telling you you're too broke to afford it since you came from a family where poverty is generational? If yes, then you've won this argument.

Your analogy is abjectly unintelligent.

Yes, let the man be childish and collect his car. The woman who is the mature one, wasn't she fighting to retain the benefit of her marriage?

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2019
LINTUNE:
done go and hustle, rely on men u hear.. I can remember when dj cuppys ex did the same to her, as wealthy as she is.. She didn't break out cos she could afford *10 of it... Be like djcuppy.. tongue
It's obvious you don't have sense. Carry beards like he-goat.

Now, tell me the part of my comment that suggests I am a leech? Broke thing!

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:

And if she can't afford it, who suffers?.
The children.

First rule of divorce : Don't let the children suffer.

First rule of divorce, don't fight for custody if you can't take care of them. The court looks at this before awarding custody.

The man has told her to meet her concubines to get her another car if car is her problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
AstroG:

Awon Broke ass biatch undecided undecided
Awon broke ass nigga! Tunder fire you there!
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You'll be digging your grave 'cause those kids will grow up hating you.
Yea! right! grin hating me for teaching them to not let anyone take Advantage of them?

So be it!! people always gets emotional and sentimental when is a female at the receiving end, if that was a female retreiving her car from a man i am sure your opinions would not be the same.

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Chukapage(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80989223:

A man laying his hands on a woman is nothing but a beast.

A woman having concubines while still under her husband's roof is nothing but a dog.

They are both guilty as charged.
We Rise!
bros why!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by AstroG: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Awon broke ass nigga! Tunder fire you there!

Na Them!!!!!!!
Leeches looking for who to devour undecided undecided

Goan hustle oooh undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It's obvious you don't have sense. Carry beards like he-goat.

Now, tell me the part of my comment that suggests I am a leech? Broke thing!

Seriously, Anichebe collected his Gwagon back and Cuppy didn't flinch.

It is poverty that makes women fight men for what their father's cannot afford to give them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
I support the man 1000%, you cannot be using car I bought for you with my hard earned money to visit other men..... angry

Are you thinking of his children? Does this mean the children will be using public transport just because mum and dad are fighting ..are you aware of the high level of paedophilia,kidnapping and rape on children at all?
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

Don't mind the greedy clown.

If I bought the cloth on her body, I would strip her naked and collect it too. Nonsense.

What?... Wait.. What??! shocked

I fear for the future of marriages in this Continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.