Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) (47283 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! right! grin hating me for teaching them to not let anyone take Advantage of them?

So be it!!
So, you're teaching them on how not to be taken advantage of by fighting their mother and creating a public scene. You're the smartest man alive. cheesy

Hope you also know kids are more attracted to their mothers than fathers? I'm sure we won't argue on that one. Goodluck with "advising them not to be taken advantage of" in such manners.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Are you thinking of his children? Does this mean the children will be using public transport just because mum and dad are fighting ..are you aware of the high level of paedophilia,kidnapping and rape on children at all?

That is why women must work hard enough to provide for their children in the absence of a father.

If you can't afford it to take care of your children, give custody to the father.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by AstroG: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

What?... Wait.. What??! shocked

I fear for the future of marriages in this Continent.

SUPPPORTED!!!

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by TSRC: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Nyamiri:

First rule of divorce, don't fight for custody if you can't take care of them. The court looks at this before awarding custody.

The man has told her to meet her concubines to get her another car if car is her problem.
Forger all these things you are saying. The guy is not mature and sensible.

An ex wife with your children would always deserve special consideration.
Even if she bang the whole guys in the neighborhood after divorce, you can't treat her the way you would treat an ex girlfriend with no attachment to you.

You can deal with her in any other way, but ensure it won't affect her to the point where it would impact your kids..
.Forget about who deserves custody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
AstroG:

Na Them!!!!!!!
Leeches looking for who to devour undecided undecided

Goan hustle oooh undecided undecided
If to say you get money, I for reason your matter, but as we chat, you never chop this morning. Frustrated thing! grin
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by LINTUNE(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It's obvious you don't have sense. Carry beards like he-goat.

Now, tell me the part of my comment that suggests I am a leech? Broke thing!
lol. Zombie.. U just don't sound like a leech, u are a gold digger.. A mere sexual object... And about my beards, I can see u admire it.. Perhaps uve never dated a guy this cute.. How would u... A bleached bitch like u... Bleep u! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:

Forger all these things you are saying. The guy is not mature and sensible.

An ex wife with your children would always deserve special consideration.
Even if she bang the whole guys in the neighborhood after divorce, you can't treat her the way you would treat an ex girlfriend with no attachment to you.

You can deal with her in any other way, but ensure it won't affect her to the point where it would impact your kids..
.Forget about who deserves custody.

This line of thought is what women think and they end up being baby mamas.

You cheat on me, I divorce you and you're bleeping half of Lagos and you want to keep the car I bought for you? She must be mad. I bought her a car and other men are giving her nacking her inside the car?

My dear, if I make the mistake of marrying such unfortunate woman (God forbid), she would be treated exactly how she deserves.

Marriage is not a business and the car is not her pension.

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Chukapage(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80989888:
...says a supporter of criminal.
Knocks!
so anybody that doesn't support Buhari ,supports a "Criminal"? grin Las Las all of them na criminals even The Buhari sef ,infact the society itself na criminals...and mind you some folks don't give a Bleep about party loyalty all we need is good leadership even if it's a foreign party we don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Deepthoughts: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
What an irresponsible and childish act from a man.
Your former wife and mother of your two children.
What's the big deal about a car?
Shameless man.
how are you so sure that the kids are his own,guy you have never heard from the man so don't jump to conclusions,some terrible situations requires mad solutions.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Grow up! Once again.
If I decide to buy you boxers/singlet, then I must have been convinced you're lacking in them. I must have seen you wear one boxer/singlet in 3 consecutive days. You should be grateful for getting such a gift from me. I was only being thoughtful.

That said, if I have the resources to gift my man a car, I would, but going for it after a failed relationship means the gift wasn't really from my heart. There's everything bad in the man's actions.
let me chip in.
That a man buys something for a woman should not necessarily be classified as gift. For me I’ll categorize things like clothes, phones, jewels and other things that fall in that line as gift.

Buying you things like car is to make life easier for u and I (which I might not necessarily care about when we break up particularly on a bad note). setting up a business for u is not a gift it’s my investment for you to manage so you can be useful to yourself and the home so u won’t bill me for every single thing. Do u expect me to let u go with the business when the relationship turns sour?

Note that A man that does those two things for his wife is obviously thinking long term and trying to secure the future of his wife and kids. So you’ll expect me to let such investment go with the woman to another man. We don’t pluck money from tree.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by bendike: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
Shameless man.
What it shameless about what he did? Do you know the circumstances under which the marriage collapsed?
Did you hear the last statement from the ex that she should go meet the men she flicks around with to get her a car? How are you sure the kids are his sef shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol. Zombie.. U just don't sound like a leech, u are a gold digger.. A mere sexual object... And about my beards, I can see u admire it.. Perhaps uve never dated a guy this cute.. How would u... A bleached bitch like u... Bleep u! grin tongue
You're wrong. I would rather dig diamonds than gold, but you Nigerian men are too broke to dig on. tongue

What would I be doing with a bleached looking guy like you? Your looks is a turn-off and you're broke anyway.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Izime4(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Good job well done man.
Collect everything you have given her.
After agreeing to FOR BETTER OR WORSE you left him for your one billion boyfriends.

4 Likes

Nyamiri:

That is why women must work hard enough to provide for their children in the absence of a father.

If you can't afford it to take care of your children, give custody to the father.

With these conduct the man is exhibiting do u think he mentally sound enough to be awarded fully custody ?? Are you thinking of the mental abuse and how does kids will grow up

Stop this .

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by AstroG: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2019
[co
GrabHisBalls:
If to say you get money, I for reason your matter, but as we chat, you never chop this morning. Frustrated thing! grin

Unlike you that's a frustrated harlot undecided undecided
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by willexyaho(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
The man only want the woman back,
But he don't know how to go about it.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by bendike: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
let me chip in.
That a man buys something for a woman should not necessarily be classified as gift. For me I’ll categorize things like clothes, phones, jewels and other things that fall in that line as gift.

Buying you things like car is to make life easier for u and I (which I might not necessarily care about when we break up particularly on a bad note). setting up a business for u is not a gift it’s my investment for you to manage so you can be useful to yourself and the home so u won’t bill me for every single thing. Do u expect me to let u go with the business when the relationship turns sour?

Note that A man that does those two things for his wife is obviously thinking long term and trying to secure the future of his wife and kids. So you’ll expect me to let such investment go with the woman to another man. We don’t pluck money from tree.
Take one chilled bottle of origin with point and kill jare. Correct guy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by meccuno: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80989223:

A man laying his hands on a woman is nothing but a beast.

A woman having concubines while still under her husband's roof is nothing but a dog.

They are both guilty as charged.
We Rise!
so you still have Sense? Glory to Jesus
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2019
willexyaho:
The man only want the woman back,
But he don't know how to go about it.

Na why d man dey land her better slaps?

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Chukapage(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
According to you, it's an official car. There's a clear difference between an official car and a birthday gift.

Why do some of you support blindly? The girls who give y'all boxers and singlets as birthday gifts, do they come demanding for them when the hi relationship goes sore?
for every one boxers and singlet a "naija" girl gives she receives it a million times back in cash and sex..and besides you dey fall hands ooo so you want the world to know that the highest "gift" of a Nigerian girl is "boxers and singlet" comparing it to a car sef na another Bleep up...I hope you heard of Beyonce buying her hubby a chopper??And Jay z buying her a million dollar car? That's how it works in sane environments give and take , mutualism not give car receive boxers , parasitism grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by LINTUNE(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2019
tongue
GrabHisBalls:
You're wrong. I would rather dig diamonds than gold, but you Nigerian men are too broke to dig on. tongue

What would I be doing with a bleached looking guy like you? Your looks is a turn-off and you're broke anyway.
shocked. No time exchanging words with u, ur moniker says it all.. Ill like to see ur picture anyways, lemme analyze those green veins in ya grotesque face... Cos I'm sure it's bleached... Continue digging diamonds, a time will come when we see ur pictures all over social media, as a victim of ritual killers.. Bye tongue
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
let me chip in.

So, you're saying in essence that if you set up a business for your wife and your marriage fails along the line with kids, you would demand for the money the shop is worth or demand she locks it up.

Is evident from the comments how the average Nigerian guy reasons. Y'all need wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, you're teaching them on how not to be taken advantage of by fighting their mother and creating a public scene. You're the smartest man alive. cheesy

Hope you also know kids are more attracted to their mothers than fathers? I'm sure we won't argue on that one. Goodluck with "advising them not to be taken advantage of" in such manners.
Yes! their mother means nothing to me! i couldn't careless about their mother. people always gets sentimental and emotional when it's a female is on the receiving end, if that was a woman retreiving her properties from a man i am sure it would appear right in your views, your opinions would change i am sure.

besides, i didn't see any fighting here as you have claimed, the man was retreiving his car back, but in your sentimental mind he is fighting her.

we have only seen one side of the story, the woman probably ruined his life, but hey! who cares! he is a man he can handle it.

Thanks grin not that i need luck but thanks again. kids are drawn towards their mother? so you would think, maybe when they are babies, not when they are grown ass men and expriences what some women are like.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Mustsucceed:

With these conduct the man is exhibiting do u think he mentally sound enough to be awarded fully custody ?? Are you thinking of the mental abuse and how does kids will grow up

Stop this .

The man would be awarded full custody.

Apart from birthing the children, what else did the woman do? She is fighting for a car her ex-husband bought after the divorce. Doesn't she have shame?

She probably has no job, just opening her legs like those of a spider and bleeping half of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2019
LINTUNE:
tongue shocked. No time exchanging words with u, ur moniker says it all.. Ill like to see ur picture anyways, lemme analyze those green veins in ya grotesque face... Cos I'm sure it's bleached... Continue digging diamonds, a time will come when we see ur pictures all over social media, as a victim of ritual killers.. Bye tongue
Bye! A man that bleaches! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
she was actually cheating on him when they were together as husband and wife?

Fvck it!

He was right to have retrieved the car from her cheating a$$ grin

I don't condone cheating ...and no man should.
But if you're a woman and you're willing to forgive a cheating husband?
Well... (what can i say) "blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy" ...(from God).

1 Like

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Elzakzaky: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
Shameless man.
Why dont you locate her and dash her a car

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nyamiri: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
So, you're saying in essence that if you set up a business for your wife and your marriage fails along the line with kids, you would demand for the money the shop is worth or demand she locks it up.

Is evident from the comments how the average Nigerian guy reasons. Y'all need wisdom.
[/s]

Maybe he needs to type it in your native language before it can sink into your head.

Not only would he lock the shop up, if there was mismanagement of any kind, he would jail her.

Since you women think you're wise with your feminism and all, men would start showing you the other side.

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Icesnow(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

What?... Wait.. What??! shocked

I fear for the future of marriages in this Continent.
Exactly my thought. Poorly trained boys in d country. So whites dat sign pre nuptial agreement b4 marriage are gold diggers as well. No wonder there is high divorce rate in d nation.
Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Chukapage(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Pataricatering:
U see why U men are so daft ? So ur children will be hopping bus just so u can suffer ur wife ? When the kids are all grown up ul be wondering why they hate you ?
Biko who has "hopping bus" killed? Children hating their father because they were "hopping bus" in Naija? grin cheesy do you stay in Lagos?? Bus hopping na normal thing for Naija oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2019
AstroG:
[co

Unlike you that's a frustrated harlot undecided undecided
I learnt the trade from your mama. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / I Just Need A Family / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.