Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode (389 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw / See What Sowore Did At The Court Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by schooltreasures: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode, a former Minister of aviation in Nigeria has affirmed his support for Omoyele Sowore during this time of his travails, in spite of the made damages he had suffered from Sowore and his media platform, Sahara Repoters. Full story here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/08/06/even-with-all-the-bad-things-sowore-did-to-me-i-will-never-abandon-him-fani-kayode/

Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by gratiaeo(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
FFK should be careful not to die for his enemy. Sowore is evil
Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by oyin44: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
talk talk still kingdom come
Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by ceejayMAX(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
SOWORE DON GO START WETIN E NOR GO FIT FINISH.
Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
I respect FFK more Than Awolowo and Tinubu put together and will advice he let Sowore carry his cross .
Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
gratiaeo:
FFK should be careful not to die for his enemy. Sowore is evil
ffk is only trying not be a fool by mocking sowore especially when it involves violation of human rights.
Sowore probably mocked him in the past and the tyrant took advantage because that is what dictators want. They thrive when the people are divided in protecting their rights

Ffk surely is a man
Re: Even With All The Evils Sowore Did To Me, I Will Never Abandon Him-fani Kayode by educhigo: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2019
afonjas known how to betray there followers in anything.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Condemn Clampdown On Revolutionnow Protesters. / Sack Abiodun And Declare Me Governor, Akinlade Tells Ogun Tribunal / Ihedioha Inaugurates New Joint Security Outfit, As He Vows To Secure Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.