Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies, Do Same! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do Same! (735 Views)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do Same! by yazga: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Men rarely marry for love. They absolutely have no qualms about choosing a woman who would serve THEIR interest!

A friend choose his wife because of the leverage she was going to give him in career.
Men are strategic and selfish too.

Ladies, do same!

The Not All Men Brigade and the Women do it More Cooperative Union

Stay triggered, I’m not about to debate this because ...
Re: Ladies, Do Same! by BlueAir: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2019
angrythread of a frustrated being shocked its well take heart

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by yazga: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
You the one that is fustrated
BlueAir:
angrythread of a frustrated being shocked its well take heart
Re: Ladies, Do Same! by BlueAir: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
yazga:
You the one that is fustrated
lipsrsealed sicko

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by Phenomenal16(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
yazga:
Men rarely marry for love. They absolutely have no qualms about choosing a woman who would serve THEIR interest!

A friend choose his wife because of the leverage she was going to give him in career.
Men are strategic and selfish too.

Ladies, do same!

The Not All Men Brigade and the Women do it More Cooperative Union

Stay triggered, I’m not about to debate this because ...
...confirm....these days responsible men marry Ladies that will add value.. I av personally noticed it......talking out of my own little experience.... Little experience oooo
Wailers u r welcome

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by pryme(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...confirm....these days responsible men marry Ladies that will add value.. I av personally noticed it......talking out of my own little experience.... Little experience oooo
Wailers u r welcome

Before nko, marriage is more like a partnership.

Most men that are pensioners are feeding the family from their meager pensions while the wife that is working and getting paid full salary keeps all her money to her self, all because the man set the bar so low for the woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by vincentjk(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Wailers u r welcome

You said "these days"

What type of women have men been marrying before now?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by Phenomenal16(f): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
vincentjk:

You said "these days"

What type of when have men been marrying before now?
..next

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do Same! by yazga: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
kiss
Phenomenal16:
Wailers u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

‘davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Is Four Months Pregnant And Set To Have A Boy’ / Things You Should (and Shouldn't) Do After Sex / Real Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.