Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Be Alert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Alert (1917 Views)

Be Alert And On Guard Through Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Be Alert!

Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Coming this generation for the past 1980+years. Coming Soon™
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:
Coming this generation for the past 1980+years. Coming Soon™
The longer we wait for something, The more we will cherish it.

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2peter 3:9

2 Likes

Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
FemiEddy:

The longer we wait for something, The more we will cherish it.

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2peter 3:9

LoL! So it doesn't matter that this so called prophesy failed one of its conditions? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! So it doesn't matter that this so called prophesy failed one of its conditions? LMFAO!
Tell me friend, what prophecy failed?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
FemiEddy:

Tell me friend, what prophecy failed?

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Tell me, how many generations of Christians have died since these words were recorded?
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Tell me, how many generations of Christians have died since these words were recorded?

Hmm, reference please?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

Hmm, reference please?

Matthew 16:28
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Matthew 16:28
Good.
Matthew 16:28. Verily, there be some standing here, &c. — And that you may not doubt that there shall be a day of judgment, when I shall come clothed with divine majesty, to render unto men according to their actions in this life, let me assure you there are some here present that shall not die till they shall see a faint representation of this, in events which will soon take place, especially in my coming to set up my mediatorial kingdom with great power and glory, in the increase of my church, and the destruction of mine enemies. Accordingly the disciples saw their Master coming in his kingdom, when they were witnesses of his transfiguration, resurrection, and ascension, and the miraculous gifts of his Spirit conferred upon them; and lived to see Jerusalem, with the Jewish state, destroyed, and the gospel propagated through the greatest part of the then known world
Do you understand the prophecy now my brother?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

Good.
Matthew 16:28. Verily, there be some standing here, &c. — And that you may not doubt that there shall be a day of judgment, when I shall come clothed with divine majesty, to render unto men according to their actions in this life, let me assure you there are some here present that shall not die till they shall see a faint representation of this, in events which will soon take place, especially in my coming to set up my mediatorial kingdom with great power and glory, in the increase of my church, and the destruction of mine enemies. Accordingly the disciples saw their Master coming in his kingdom, when they were witnesses of his transfiguration, resurrection, and ascension, and the miraculous gifts of his Spirit conferred upon them; and lived to see Jerusalem, with the Jewish state, destroyed, and the gospel propagated through the greatest part of the then known world
Do you understand the prophecy now my brother?

How then are you expecting a 2nd coming if he has already come? So its a 3rd coming you are expecting? How coming the Apostle Paul was expecting Jesus' arrival within the lifetime of the Apostles?
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

How then are you expecting a 2nd coming if he has already come? So its a 3rd coming you are expecting? How coming the Apostle Paul was expecting Jesus' arrival within the lifetime of the Apostles?
You did not understand the explanation of the prophecy,
Accordingly the disciples saw their Master coming in his kingdom, when they were witnesses of his transfiguration, resurrection, and ascension, and the miraculous gifts of his Spirit conferred upon them; and lived to see Jerusalem, with the Jewish state, destroyed, and the gospel propagated through the greatest part of the then known world

where was the apostle expecting? Reference Let's share knowledge
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

You did not understand the explanation of the prophecy,
Accordingly the disciples saw their Master coming in his kingdom, when they were witnesses of his transfiguration, resurrection, and ascension, and the miraculous gifts of his Spirit conferred upon them; and lived to see Jerusalem, with the Jewish state, destroyed, and the gospel propagated through the greatest part of the then known world

where was the apostle expecting? Reference Let's share knowledge

Before we go on, answer this why are you expecting Jesus if the prophecy has already been fulfilled?
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Before we go on, answer this why are you expecting Jesus if the prophecy has already been fulfilled?
It has not, please read that which I posted. Understand what He was talking about to His disciples , please, Christ speaks mostly in parables.

Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.”
Revelation 22:12 | NIV

And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
1 John 2:28 | NIV

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
Acts 1:10-11 | NIV

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
Revelation 3:11 | NIV

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
2 Peter 3:8 | NIV

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30 | NIV

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:44 | NIV
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

It has not, please read that which I posted. Understand what He was talking about to His disciples , please, Christ speaks mostly in parables.

Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.”
Revelation 22:12 | NIV

And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.
1 John 2:28 | NIV

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
Acts 1:10-11 | NIV

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
Revelation 3:11 | NIV

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
2 Peter 3:8 | NIV

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30 | NIV

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:44 | NIV

Are you confused? I said something has not been fulfilled you say it has and when I ask you what you are waiting for you say it has not been fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Are you confused? I said something has not been fulfilled you say it has and when I ask you what you are waiting for you say it has not been fulfilled.
The second coming of Christ has not been fulfilled, We are in the end of times. Yahshua Hamashiach is coming soon. We are to repent and follow Christ. I beseech you my brother, It is the Truth. Nothing can save our soul, not our money, not our religion, nothing on earth. The devil can only purchase a soul, God created the soul, God saves the soul and Only God can destroy the soul in Hell. God has shown His love to us through Christ, We are to follow Christ till the End. Christ is our Redeemer.
Re: Be Alert by CAPSLOCKED: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

I DON USE LAUGH BURST MY RIBS. KAI, LORDREED. UNA NOGO KILL ME FOR THIS STREET.

2 Likes

Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

The second coming of Christ has not been fulfilled, We are in the end of times. Yahshua Hamashiach is coming soon. We are to repent and follow Christ. I beseech you my brother, It is the Truth. Nothing can save our soul, not our money, not our religion, nothing on earth. The devil can only purchase a soul, God created the soul, God saves the soul and Only God can destroy the soul in Hell. God has shown His love to us through Christ, We are to follow Christ till the End. Christ is our Redeemer.

Then what you were explaining was useless.

Devils, souls and gods have no evidence attesting to their reality.
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON USE LAUGH BURST MY RIBS. KAI, LORDREED. UNA NOGO KILL ME FOR THIS STREET.

See me see trouble o! The mental acrobatics are just so incredible.
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Then what you were explaining was useless.

Devils, souls and gods have no evidence attesting to their reality.
Am not talking to you about gods, am talking to you about The True Living God, Our Creator, God of Israel, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. You don't believe the devil exist? Demons? You don't believe you have a soul? I hope you know the spiritual controls the Physical? The Unseen?

If you want to mock me, go ahead, if you want to crack a joke, go on, but do not hinder the path of others
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

Am not talking to you about gods, am talking to you about The True Living God, Our Creator, God of Israel, God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. You don't believe the devil exist? Demons? You don't believe you have a soul? I hope you know the spiritual controls the Physical? The Unseen?

If you want to mock me, go ahead, if you want to crack a joke, go on, but do not hinder the path of others

If want to believe a fairy tale that's your prerogative but it won't stop from saying it is evidently not real.
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

If want to believe a fairy tale that's your prerogative but it won't stop from saying it is evidently not real.

So you simply don't believe in the spiritual? You don't believe demons exist? Which means you don't believe God exists as well right?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

So you simply don't believe in the spiritual? You don't believe demons exist? Which means you don't believe God exists as well right?

Yes
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Yes
Does science explain what happens to a man after death?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

Does science explain what happens to a man after death?

Yes, your body decomposes and can provide nutrients to nourish plant and animal life.

Like that has anything to do with establishing the existence of a devil.
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Yes, your body decomposes and can provide nutrients to nourish plant and animal life.

Like that has anything to do with establishing the existence of a devil.
The universe came up through the big bang theory right?
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
FemiEddy:

The universe came up through the big bang theory right?

You keep segueing into different topics that have nothing to do with proving a devil or spirits exist. Can you provide evidence or have you reached a dead end and have no idea?
Re: Be Alert by Dantedasz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

grin grin grin

I warned you about debating with religionists. undecided
Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2019
LordReed:

You keep segueing into different topics that have nothing to do with proving a devil or spirits exist. Can you provide evidence or have you reached a dead end and have no idea?

The fact that you said God doesn't exist, even the devil and demons never fell into such a trap, All I can do is pray. May God have mercy on us... So be it.

Re: Be Alert by FemiEddy(m): 1:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Dantedasz:

grin grin grin

Unfortunately, I practice no religion, Am a follower of Christ, That is not a religion, It is a relationship. Man changed it to a religion. We know the reasons why religions were created by men, for greed (money), for power (control), to restrict the knowledge of man about their existence and the existence of their creator, to hinder their spiritual growth, to allow for division among men, to allow for hypocrisy, to indoctrinate (force knowledge) man from birth and so on. Do not be deceived, Man created Christianity as a religion, You will never find Christianity anywhere in the Bible. I was lost in religion as well, I received Grace from God.

Re: Be Alert by Dantedasz(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2019
FemiEddy:

Unfortunately, I practice no religion, Am a follower of Christ, That is not a religion, It is a relationship. Man changed it to a religion. We know the reasons why religions were created by men, for greed (money), for power (control), to restrict the knowledge of man about their existence and the existence of their creator, to hinder their spiritual growth, to allow for division among men, to allow for hypocrisy, to indoctrinate (force knowledge) man from birth and so on. Do not be deceived, Man created Christianity as a religion, You will never find Christianity anywhere in the Bible. I was lost in religion as well, I received Grace from God.

Acts of Apostles chapter 11 verses19-26. KJVembarassed

Aside from this I would humbly advise you to stick to the topic in your OP. In the classical method of religionist you have been jumping all over the place on this thread. undecided
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Dantedasz:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Be Alert by LordReed(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2019
FemiEddy:

The fact that you said God doesn't exist, even the devil and demons never fell into such a trap, All I can do is pray. May God have mercy on us... So be it.

It would have been nice if there was a god or gods available to have mercy. Maybe then our world would not be so fućked up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) / How Was The Land Of Israel Before 1948 / Deutoronomy 22 Vs 5, Why Women Worldwide Ignore This Even On Nairalaand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.