Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest (20513 Views)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Whatthesugar: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
flex04:

Hope u have a reason for this

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oloriburuku President
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by mrvitalis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
My biggest crush
Im with u on this
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by crossfm: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
I have been waiting for all the celebrities who came out to protest when COZA pastor was accused of rape.
We need them now o.Nigeria as a country have been repeatedly raped by the present government,economically,mentally and psychological.rape na rape o.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Whatthesugar: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
The only good thing about the people killing all over the country is they don't ask what party you voted for.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Igbo catholic

I'm not a child of a Slave

Meanwhile it is 100% conformed that your entire generation are OSU cheesy

Omo Eru I like you grin grin

Oya take omo IWOFA grin
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

Omo Eru I like you grin grin

Oya take omo IWOFA grin

If you don't know, a Slave is better than an OSU cheesy

And it is 100% confirmed your entire generation are OSU, so I like you too cheesy

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by SirLakes: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
abeg tell them o

some people te jyst despicable.

at least there is a sensible youruba person out there.

she's smarter than that olwole prof. parading as vp

if you see the way they wer screaming rule of law in 2014 you will think they wer democratic. but they 're all animals.

just see this useless tinubu
Lol grin
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by chiedozie198100: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
michoim:
Most of these Nigerian actresses are so senseless nowadays... the only thing that fill their skulls is crave for materialism and indulgence in mundane things.

ladies and gentlemen, here u have it: an MK Ultra victim

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

If you don't know, a Slave is better than an OSU cheesy

And it is 100% confirmed your entire generation are OSU, so I like you too cheesy

Omo ERU Iran IWOFA grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by DameB(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
abeg tell them o

some people te jyst despicable.

if you see the way they wer screaming rule of law in 2014 you will think they wer democratic. but they 're all animals.

Osinbajo's smile in this picture though.... He was smiling like he was in on Tinubu's joke grin grin grin ... Bubu be like decieve them jare

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
I dem born una well go protest.... Na guns ,bullets and a none speaking soldiers go reply una.

As for sowore the Yoruba man now ijaw man according to the Yorubas we will lock you up and throway the keys.

Na poverty go kill you and your generations. Why are you people like this? A group of students just died because a bridge collapsed something that could have been avoided.

You keep letting a few hold down the majority. Are you sane.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Mbediogu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing will stop a rope fruit from falling in its season, the question is whether or not it will break when it hits the ground.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by isaacola57: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
michoim:
Most of these Nigerian actresses are so senseless nowadays... the only thing that fill their skulls is crave for materialism and indulgence in mundane things.
mundane things you say?! Thank God my cash is almost complete to go to canada
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Freedem:

Na poverty go kill you and your generations. Why are you people like this? A group of students just died because a bridge collapsed something that could have been avoided.

You keep letting a few hold down the majority. Are you sane.

Yes I am sane, is your own insanity that is obviously obvious.

Mumu come and protest and see the result.
Mumu students died , what is my bizness Am I the local govt chairman

Come idiot, behave yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omo ERU grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Forreellinc: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin dust yanner
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

Yes I am sane, is your own insanity that is obviously obvious.

Mumu come and protest and see the result.
Mumu students died , what is my bizness Am I the local govt chairman

Come idiot, behave yaself

Like I said a lot of you are natural born slaves, it is your type that were used for capturing slaves back then
Please tell me why are you supporting a government that does not see you as human.

Go on Google and check what other countries look like and do for their people.

Wake the Bleep up , this is not about sowore, it's about telling the political elites that we hold the power and to fix the damn country
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Freedem:

Like I said a lot of you are natural born slaves, it is your type that were used for capturing slaves back then
Please tell me why are you supporting a government that does not see you as human.

Go on Google and check what other countries look like and do for their people.

Wake the Bleep up , this is not about sowore, it's about telling the political elites that we hold the power and to fix the damn country

Delusional grandeur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by AfonjaConehead: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Typical Igbo Catholic

This one is just describing himself

grin

2 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by flex04(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:

Wake up out your your slumber

Don't quote me wrong only asked a question... This is an issue that also bothers me incase u want to know,
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by woleabayo(f): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
nigeria we need revolution .....or make fuari resign ....lobatan
hitng1:
Iretiola Doyle has condemned the Nigerian government for deploying armed policemen to discourage unarmed protesters from carrying out a peaceful protest, yet doing nothing to armed bandits who wreak havoc in the country.

Armed policemen and soldiers clashed with unarmed citizens yesterday, August 5, as they set out to begin the planned #RevolutionNow protest. During the clash between uniformed men and citizens, Nigerians were teargassed and one photo purportedly showed a man shot in the leg. Some protesters were also arrested and taken away in a Black Maria.

Also, prior to the protest, Omoyele Sowore - the organiser of the Revolution Now protest and former presidential aspirant - was arrested by the DSS and is still in custody.
These, combined, created tension in the country and has been the topic of most conversations.

Reacting to the chaos, actress Iretiola Doyle tweeted; "It doesn't matter where you stand politically, you have to admit (at the very least) that it's a curious case when a nation deploys its security apparatus against unarmed citizens while armed bandits roam free; killing, stealing and destroying at will."

Her tweet quickly went viral and she soon shared a follow-up post that reads: "For the avoidance of doubt and for those who still choose to intentionally misconstrue my words; let me make it abundantly clear: I am not PDP, APC or any of the P's. I am NIGERIAN - Yoruba by birth, Northern by assimilation and Igbo by association."

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/iretiola-doyle-weighs-in-on.html

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Intellectual201: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rubbish talk. We are practising democracy, one can not wake up and begin to ask for revolution.
hitng1:
Iretiola Doyle has condemned the Nigerian government for deploying armed policemen to discourage unarmed protesters from carrying out a peaceful protest, yet doing nothing to armed bandits who wreak havoc in the country.

Armed policemen and soldiers clashed with unarmed citizens yesterday, August 5, as they set out to begin the planned #RevolutionNow protest. During the clash between uniformed men and citizens, Nigerians were teargassed and one photo purportedly showed a man shot in the leg. Some protesters were also arrested and taken away in a Black Maria.

Also, prior to the protest, Omoyele Sowore - the organiser of the Revolution Now protest and former presidential aspirant - was arrested by the DSS and is still in custody.
These, combined, created tension in the country and has been the topic of most conversations.

Reacting to the chaos, actress Iretiola Doyle tweeted; "It doesn't matter where you stand politically, you have to admit (at the very least) that it's a curious case when a nation deploys its security apparatus against unarmed citizens while armed bandits roam free; killing, stealing and destroying at will."

Her tweet quickly went viral and she soon shared a follow-up post that reads: "For the avoidance of doubt and for those who still choose to intentionally misconstrue my words; let me make it abundantly clear: I am not PDP, APC or any of the P's. I am NIGERIAN - Yoruba by birth, Northern by assimilation and Igbo by association."

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/iretiola-doyle-weighs-in-on.html

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by Whatthesugar: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
flex04:

Don't quote me wrong only asked a question... This is an issue that also bothers me incase u want to know,

What bothers You?

Truth or lies

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by luluman: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
abeg tell them o

some people 're jyst despicable.

You don't think you are yourself an animal for calling people names.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by luluman: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
I dem born una well go protest.... Na guns ,bullets and a none speaking soldiers go reply una.

As for sowore the Yoruba man now ijaw man according to the Yorubas we will lock you up and throway the keys.

Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by felaismyhero(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

i have been seeing your annoying and gibberish comments.why are you so foolish? do you even have a brain? have you ever stood for a meaningful cause in you life? bros,abeg use your brain o
Re: Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest by BlackfireX: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
felaismyhero:
i have been seeing your annoying and gibberish comments.why are you so foolish? do you even have a brain? have you ever stood for a meaningful cause in you life? bros,abeg use your brain o

Well I am standing with the soldiers waiting for you that have brain to protest.... Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Dazzles In New Black Stylish Outfit / Who Is More Richer? Footballers Or Musicians / Oscar Udofia Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.