Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Need Your Advice Guyz... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Guyz... (531 Views)

Are Tall Guyz Really Attractive To A Lady At First Sight?? / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Guyz... by dudesexy1111(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2019
My girl sent me this messages yesterday that she sincerely love me but she is fiding it difficult to fight the feelings for her ex so she need my advice i was like what wtf asking me on how to leave her ex...then i came into conclusion that she was seeing the guy codely for her to seek that kind of advice...i have broken up with her anyway i told her she should go back to her ex since the feelings is there and she should forget about me i have blocked her on every platfrom because me too i actually have ex and i never went back or had any feelings for her...she is telling me she is not seeing him codely and she has not slept with him but am not believing this at all ..she has been calling me and am not picking up her calls at least she got what she want...did i do wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by luvyaself95(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
that the best you can do ( break up ) to avoid unnecessary talk and emotion...
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2019
What is it with you guys and girls matter Na? The past days romance section has been littered with guys seeking for advice. Our girls are now wising up o. You hardly see girls on here seeking for advice.

Alaye fvcking move on. I’m here thinking where to get money to buy 2017 Lexus 570 and your here talking about woman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by economia1: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
dudesexy1111:
My girl sent me this messages yesterday that she sincerely love me but she is fiding it difficult to fight the feelings for her ex so she need my advice i was like what wtf asking me on how to leave her ex...then i came into conclusion that she was seeing the guy codely for her to seek that kind of advice...i have broken up with her anyway i told her she should go back to her ex since the feelings is there and she should forget about me i have blocked her on every platfrom because me too i actually have ex and i never went back or had any feelings for her...she is telling me she is not seeing him codely and she has not slept with him but am not believing this at all ..she has been calling me and am not picking up her calls at least she got what she want...did i do wrong.
The first day you made it to her pant, did you ask me if you have done wrong? May turnder fire your boxer, that very one you are putting on.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by dudesexy1111(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2019
economia1:

The first day you made it to her pant, did you ask me if you have done wrong? May turnder fire your boxer, that very one you are putting on.
grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
My brother. Free that girl. I can guarantee you she has been seeing him on the side all this while.

She wants you to do the breaking up so as not to look like a bad person herself

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by FROGMAN101(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
stupidity:
What is it with you guys and girls matter Na? The past days romance section has been littered with guys seeking for advice. Our girls are now wising up o. You hardly see girls on here seeking for advice.

Alaye fvcking move on. I’m here thinking where to get money to buy 2017 Lexus 570 and your here talking about woman.

That car is on another level. Lovely beast.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by RichardRexs(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
FROGMAN101:

That car is on another level. Lovely beast.
it's to big i'll opt for Lexus LC500
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by FROGMAN101(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
RichardRexs:
it's to big i'll opt for Lexus LC500

We all have choices lol
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by RichardRexs(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
FROGMAN101:

We all have choices lol
true. It's a sport car brand, Lexus is a dope
Re: I Need Your Advice Guyz... by Freemanbobble: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
All these weak men always seeking advice here and there

(1) (Reply)

Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives For A Number Of Reasons But Women... / If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls: Toke Makinwa Tells Guys / Jesus returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.