Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (59573 Views)

BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Rekhina(f): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Awo hmmm
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by FuckThaMod: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Menance post=81025107][/quote]
grin grin grin grin you really get their life in your gallery
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by FuckThaMod: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=ProudDick post=81025219][/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by FuckThaMod: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Menance post=81025703][/quote]
Lwkmd! cheesy grin
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by FuckThaMod: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m mad at Seyi for even comparing a nobody to the might sage Awolowo. He should have said no one in her generation born and unborn can match the feat of Awolowo.

Next time you grab a #100 note, check the image of the man on it and you will always remember Seyi’s word.

See this one making noise, is 100naira up to a dollar? What should the igbos now say about azikiwe in 500 naira note!?
Level pass level

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by LegendHero(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

See this one making noise, is 100naira up to a dollar? What should the igbos now say about azikiwe in 500 naira note!?
Level pass level
In as much as I don’t want to engage in tribal argument on the current subject matter again I will just respond in a civil manner.

It shows Awolowo was celebrated first to show on the #100 note before they deemed it fit to put Azikwe who was a former executive president on the #500 note.

Infact, Awolowo was the only contemporary major figure on Nigerian currency that never held the position of the presidency or head of state ( except the elder statesman Alvan Ikoku who is from a different class), that shows you how important Awolowo was.

Do you now see level pass level??

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Write in English. I no understand angry

sharap there. bad child angry angry
come, kneel down and raise your hands
we will give you the proper discipline angry angry
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Topsic70: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Larrey:
wow,u make sense wella. Seyi told Diane that the mercy girl looked into his eyes and mentioned his family that he didn't take his family there to play, that was what prompted him to say no one in mercy's generation has achieved what his family has achieved.

ProudDick:

Another senseless dolt. What did mercy say to him before the outburst? I’m sure you don’t know.
Neither do they care to know. They have a prejudiced mindset. Their judgment is always one-sided - in their favor. A reasonable 'judge' would've found out the events that led to d outburst in d first case.

Abagworo:
This is not expected of a real man. The Seyi should be ashamed of not surpassing his grandfather's achievements but rather living in past glory off another man's sweat.
Pls, forget abt grandfather or no grandfather. That's not the issue here. The fact is "what led to dt outburst by seyi" Do you know? Do u care to know?
If ur son/daughter tells you that someone slaps him/her, what will be ur first action/reaction? To go fight the person or to ask ur ward "what did u do first to warrant the beating?

One thing u guys fail to realise is the rest of Nigerians are looking at (or better put - have seen ur) body language(s). The same thing keep repeating itself over and over again. When it comes to judging fair and square, u keep changing d goal post.

In 1966, was it agreed dt only d leaders of north, west and Midwest only that would be killed? Would d Yoruba and Hausa soldiers have gladly participated in d coup if it was made known that politicians and soldiers of the east would be sacred lambs while others from north, west and Midwest would be sacrificial lambs?

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
ornicus:

sharap there. bad child angry angry
come, kneel down and raise your hands
we will give you the proper discipline angry angry

Igbo please... cheesy
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Topsic70: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Go and evict him. Igbos do not vote for others so you are just pained for nothing.
Kpakam!
The show is a waste of time and resources. The bigots will always vote their own irrespective of what he/she does wrong.
The other day cee-cee abused d living daylights out of Tobi, she even came 2nd sef despite her unruliness.

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Topsic70: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Even if I'm Yoruba, this statement is total hogwash. Arrogance is cancer. There are much better ways of handling whatever issues than going this way of pride.
I don't watch the stupid show anyway, but expect such ridicule when you partake in a show filled with deviants and illicit behaviours.
Agreed d language is uncouth. But as a fair umpire which 'omoluabis' are known for, won't u ask what altercation led to d outburst? If ur daughter says a neighbor beats her, is ur first reaction to fight d neighborh or ask ur daughter what she did in d first case to warrant d beating? Is dt how omoluabis do? Lols, ur ipobic thinking/mindset gave u away wink

I can confidently say u are not an omoluabi.

Anybody can hide under any assumed name in nairaland.

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by RemiOAjayi: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
anambraamaka:
That Seyi mumu oo

Who come Be Awolowo? Who he Epp for East ??
Abeg all those old politicians wey put us where we Dey f em all.

Most people you are proud of today from your region benefited from his free education. Ask Pat utomi
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Most people you are proud of today from your region benefited from his free education. Ask Pat utomi

These are the arrogant and pathetic statement that causes division and hatred in Nigeria....
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoluabi16(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Topsic70:

Agreed d language is uncouth. But as a fair umpire which 'omoluabis' are known for, won't u ask what altercation led to d outburst? If ur daughter says a neighbor beats her, is ur first reaction to fight d neighborh or ask ur daughter what she did in d first case to warrant d beating? Is dt how omoluabis do? Lols, ur ipobic thinking/mindset gave u away wink

I can confidently say u are not an omoluabi.

Anybody can hide under any assumed name in nairaland.
ol brother calm down. No is an omoluabi in the real sense of it. We are humans, so we must keep striving to be one.
My grouse is this with this young man participating in this nonsense show. What has it brought but insults to our revered Sage? People..vastly inferior ones have latched on to say rubbish about awolowo. Since he died have you not noticed how these same losers have tried and tried to tarnish his legacy by their wicked lies? I notice this has gotten to 500 comments.Look through them and see how grievous some of them are. How many of these kids were even born when Awolowo died. It is that simple, look at dolapo osinbajo then look at seyi awolowo..check out the companions. I don't care whatever the other offending party said. After all, in the show anything goes. Nudity, lewdness, uncouthness.. you name it.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Drizzy001(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Copy and paste for what? On to Nairaland, and BBnaija matter. .... I can't even do that for a PhD project. . ICAN exam not even SAT and TOEFL
bro you're taking it serious, I saw a post related to youra on twitter, words for words that why oo
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by mofayode: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2019
where are Dangote's businesses? sorry there is no father christmas anywhere if you dont i have in dangote company in south west, live in North, find out what many have given before getting the token...
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Drizzy001:

bro you're taking it serious, I saw a post related to youra on twitter, words for words that why oo

If I saw it, i woulda liked it. .. we may share same view in same matter
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by mechanics(m): 5:23am On Aug 08, 2019
I wonder what he's looking for in the house if his family has contributed more to nation building.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by jafol(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
ol brother calm down. No is an omoluabi in the real sense of it. We are humans, so we must keep striving to be one.
My grouse is this with this young man participating in this nonsense show. What has it brought but insults to our revered Sage? People..vastly inferior ones have latched on to say rubbish about awolowo. Since he died have you not noticed how these same losers have tried and tried to tarnish his legacy by their wicked lies? I notice this has gotten to 500 comments.Look through them and see how grievous some of them are. How many of these kids were even born when Awolowo died. It is that simple, look at dolapo osinbajo then look at seyi awolowo..check out the companions. I don't care whatever the other offending party said. After all, in the show anything goes. Nudity, lewdness, uncouthness.. you name it.
Oloshi you r ipob your overall statement gave I away bye
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by jafol(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Young man do you think this is a joke? I asked for Azikiwe achievement for his people you are counting medals and kingship title. You are no match for me and engaging you in an argument will diminish my thinking faculty.

We are talking of what both leaders pioneered you are giving me personal university records. You even mentioned first newspaper, this is the most absurd thing I’ve ever read in my life.

Now go back to make your research, what did Azikwe pioneered, I’m not asking you for his personal record coz if I start listing Awolowo medals and personal history it won’t contain this page and it will be an exercise in futility coz that’s not the subject matter.

Say after me, no mortal in Igbo land dead or alive is brainy, intelligent, pioneered or even think outside the box that is comparable to Awolowo. The only man with GCFR without being a president.

Upon that my brother, let me end it well for you, the only man in Nigeria history that igbos fear and tremble on including Azikwe

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Adaibeku(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

is nt d same curse dat killed ur parents dat u are carrying upandan oga shift front wit ur cursed life

So you have joined d club omoslim ,no more preaching unity it remain livebyday
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoslim26: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

So you have joined d club omoslim ,no more preaching unity it remain livebyday

what do u mean by join d club one animal called out my parents nd i feed him back with d same spoon so i dont understand what u are driving at
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ekitimanalways(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
TemmyWon:

Can the governor of your state grant me scholarship from your state income? If not shut up and bounce. Our cocoa money our business.

Modified
In as much as I would never descend to tribal wars, it is expedient to reboot your upper nerves that Awo was a nationalist while Dangote is an industrialist. They can't compare. He built schools and employed teachers, the cocoa industry boomed. He remains an achiever, a smart hero tongue
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Bynz: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2019
You seem not to understand my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie