Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (59538 Views)

BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by GMbuharii: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And you wretched piggery dwellers won't stop trooping to the South west for survival cheesy
Thrash
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by GMbuharii: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Typical Pig
Thrash
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by GMbuharii: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

A walking dead threatening someone

You are already a dead man walking and I think you should be more worry about your wretched, Jobless and hopeless life

Cry Harder OSU we all Know Awolowo is a symbol of eternal Agony to every OSU born

Pig from Potopoto

Na frustration go kill you cheesy

Thrash
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
uju22:
They are soooooooooooo in the same class so far N60Million is involve, once you are inside that house , no one is bigger than anybody, Seyi wey no reach Mike Slippers, but see how calm Mike is, In other word, they are all there for one reason. SEyi should swerve and leave Mercy alone.

Which same class? Stream.and ocean na water but of different levels. Mercy said most of the HMs could not look into her face if they were not in the house not to talk of talking to her. Mercy with zero pedigree spewed that trash so why the issue with Seyis true Statement of fact. Seyi.no.be Mercy mate at any level and who be Ike papa?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Now you are just a petty a Pig cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Typical Igbo Catholic

I know your generation must be one of those hungry Igbo hawkers in South West

Go and play with your pig family
rule 2
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Menance: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are still not ashame to prove your pettiness and lack of brain

Show us these pictures of Ibadan, pig cheesy

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And you wretched piggery dwellers won't stop trooping to the South west for survival cheesy
rule 2
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Typical Pig
rule 2
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And your wretched poverty stricken lineage is worthy of emulation?
rule 2 please
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

A walking dead threatening someone

You are already a dead man walking and I think you should be more worry about your wretched, Jobless and hopeless life

Cry Harder OSU we all Know Awolowo is a symbol of eternal Agony to every OSU born

Pig from Potopoto

Na frustration go kill you cheesy

hmmm na wa oo

cc
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Report your fellow bigots and stop disturbing my mention
he didn't insult you rather he insulted awalowo

you're free to insult anybody from his own tribe for example ojuku Kanu etc
but the rules states
don't insult a nairalander or his tribe cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Go and fun with your pig family

OSU! cheesy
another one
rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just a frustrated Pig from OSU Land

Your generation pain and agony just started

Cry harder cheesy

rule 2
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is very obvious you are the one in Sifia pain

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow

Frustrated Pig from OSU Land

Kiss my boot Flatttie cheesy
easy bra
you'll be fixed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by kettykin: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Seyi will soon loose his sanity as a result of hate... The romance btwn mercy and Ike is biting hard at him... Just like every other afonja guy, he is trying to bully the pretty/sexy Igbo girl into a relationship with him... Sorry for Igbo girls afonja will always intimidate and bully you into a relationship with them...telling you how Educated they are and how uneducated your own family is... that has always been their mantra in seducing weak ladies into sleeping with them.

Why submit your family CV to the girl if you are not looking for a family relationship with her.

what scum education bikonu that igbo ladies have not seen , is there any Yoruba that is more educated than Okonjo Iweala or Chinamanda

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You Nitwit think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education

Yoruba have the highest numbers of professors

Yoruba have the highest numbers of SAN in Nigeria

Yoruba Dominate Journalism in Nigeria

Best schools in Nigeria are dominated by schools on Yoruba Land

It is the reason why Yoruba dominate many Career field in Nigeria

Even in WAEC the best student in Entire West Africa last year WAEC was a Yoruba

It is the reason why Yoruba is most Educated tribe in Nigeria today

OSU Man, I don't know when Your generation pain and agony will end
haba
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by tigerclaws: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If you don't know a slave is better than an OSU cheesy

Cry harder OSU
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by kettykin: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
crazyABO:
As a matter of fact his right and on the other hand Awolowo achieved it and not him shocked let him work on his own achievements too undecided

i am not getting something here , please what did or has Awolowo achieved , how is Awolowo better than the person of Rt Hon Nnamdi Azikiwe in terms of achievement and Education .

Please i need facts and not insults
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Thegamingorca(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
horhizah:

Please can you stop with the peddling of unconfirmed information? Seyi didn't tell Mercy but Diane after she advised him to make peace with Mercy for the good of their team.
It is also very important that you note that Seyi is not a medical doctor but a graduate of Psychology.

I checked his Twitter handle and saw the Dr honorific attached grin

So this is how this awolowo boy wants to rubbish their name grin

No home training at All.

I can imagine his parents alongside his siblings have a statue of their late grandfather were the worship greatness
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by kettykin: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
i think we should open thread and compare the accomplishment of RT Hon Nnamdi Azikiwe vs Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

How on Earth will the grandson of Awolowo tell an igbo girl that no one in her generation has achieved what Awolowo's family has achieved , on what basis and on what grounds ? Imagine this vain , fake audacity

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by LegendHero(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
kettykin:
i think we should open thread and compare the accomplishment of RT Hon Nnamdi Azikiwe vs Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

How on Earth will the grandson of Awolowo tell an igbo girl that no one in her generation has achieved what Awolowo's family has achieved , on what basis and on what grounds ? Imagine this vain , fake audacity
Let me reply you.

Awolowo was a premier in the western region and he was so intelligent and was executed many major firsts in Nigeria:

There are lot of things he achieved but let me just give you a snippet:

First television station
First skyscrapers
First stadium
Free education pioneer

He was able to achieve all this with just cocoa money.

Please just give a summary of what Azikwe achieved or pioneered on his own, I’m waiting!

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by LegendHero(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
kettykin:

what scum education bikonu that igbo ladies have not seen , is there any Yoruba that is more educated than Okonjo Iweala or Chinamanda

Even Iweala and Chimamanda will be surprised with your innate ignorance to even utter this rubbish!

No one in Igboland in its entirety achieved than just only Wole Soyinka.

Be thankful for Awolowo that introduced free education that your grandparents copied, without that you guys would have still been in bushes hunting yourselves like the European met you.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by HAKYN1: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

If Awo never took poison, may you and your generation always die from poison.

Ameen
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Autotech312(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Seyi will soon loose his sanity as a result of hate... The romance btwn mercy and Ike is biting hard at him... Just like every other afonja guy, he is trying to bully the pretty/sexy Igbo girl into a relationship with him... Sorry for Igbo girls afonja will always intimidate and bully you into a relationship with them...telling you how Educated they are and how uneducated your own family is... that has always been their mantra in seducing weak ladies into sleeping with them.

Why submit your family CV to the girl if you are not looking for a family relationship with her.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by kettykin: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Let me reply you.

Awolowo was a premier in the western region and he was so intelligent and was executed many major firsts in Nigeria:

There are lot of things he achieved but let me just give you a snippet:

First television station
First skyscrapers
First stadium
Free education pioneer

He was able to achieve all this with just cocoa money.

Please just give a summary of what Azikwe achieved or pioneered on his own, I’m waiting!

First Indigenous University in Nigeria

First Indigenously owned National Newspaper West African Pilot
First Indigenously Nigerian National Bank ACB
the first Nigerian named to the Privy Council of the United Kingdom

On 16 November 1960, he became the Governor General,

When it comes to personal achievements, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe is king.

Actively involved in sports at almost every stage of his life, Nnamdi Azikiwe was successful in many of the events he participated in.

And they include Welterweight Boxing Champion Storer College (1925–27); High Jump champion, Howard University Inter-Scholastic Games (1926)

Gold Medalist in Cross Country, Storer College (1927); Back-stroke Swimming Champion and No. 3 swimmer in Freestyle Relay team, Howard University (1928).

He was also Captain, Lincoln University Soccer Team (1930); Winner Two Miles Run, Central Inter-Collegiate Athletic Association Championships at Hampton Institute Virginia (1931)

Bronze Medalist, Richmond Cross Country Marathon (1931); Gold Medalist in the 1,000 yard run, One Mile Run and Three Mile Run, Caledonian Games in Brooklyn, NY (1932)

Silver Trophy winner in the Half Mile race, and Silver Cup winner in the One Mile Race, Democratic Field Day Championships, New Haven, Connecticut (1933).

Upon his return to Nigeria in 1937, Nnamdi Azikiwe continued his winning streak with that same energy.

Thus, he was runner-up (with G. K. Dorgu) at the Lagos Tennis Men’s Doubles Championships (Division B 1938); anchorman for the ZAC team which won the 50 yards Freestyle Relay at the Lagos Swimming Championships (1939).

In 1946, Nnamdi Azikiwe was inducted into the prestigious Agbalanze society of Onitsha as Nnayelugo (It was a customary recognition for Onitsha men of significant accomplishment).

Arguably one of his biggest achievement, was when he was appointed to the privy council of the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II in 1960.

And two years later, he became a second-rank red cap chieftain or Ndichie Okwa as the Oziziani Obi in 1962.

He would also be installed as the Owelle-Osowa-Anya of Onitsha, making him a first-rank, hereditary red cap nobleman or Ndichie Ume in 1972.

At the age of seventy-six, in the year 1980 to be precise, Nnamdi Azikiwe was conferred with the highest national honour of Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR).

However, in the kingdom of academics where his position was incontestable, the Zik of Africa as he is fondly called, received fourteen honorary degrees from Nigerian, American and Liberian universities.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by kettykin: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Even Iweala and Chimamanda will be surprised with your innate ignorance to even utter this rubbish!

No one in Igboland in its entirety achieved than just only Wole Soyinka.

Be thankful for Awolowo that introduced free education that your grandparents copied, without that you guys would have still been in bushes hunting yourselves like the European met you.

you are brainless , and suffering from crass ignorance , does winning a Nobel price amount to educational achievement , how many books has Soyinka sold how can someone in this age and time be so blazingly full of ignorance.

you reek of incurable ignorance and acute and delibrate lack of Knowledge, with Soyinka's Noble price , how has that made him any better tha Achebe, Iweala or Chinamanda ..

why are people from a certain part of the country so bent on fixing their destinies to a certain Price given by a certain european based organisation . Please tell me anyother counry or peopl or race or tribe that is so fixated to the Noble Price like you do.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by LegendHero(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
kettykin:

you are brainless , and suffering from crass ignorance , does winning a Nobel price amount to educational achievement , how many books has Soyinka sold how can someone in this age and time be so blazingly full of ignorance

This is a joke right? Soyinka is a professor emeritus, Nobel laureate, recognized around the world, even debated in the South African parliament, an activist to the core, part of the firsts of firsts in the Nigeria academic domain, respected dignitary around the world.

I’m even hearing Chimamanda for the second time courtesy of Nairaland, how many people know Chimamanda?

Who the Bleep is Chimamanda, what is her achievement, why am I even engaging you in comparison. I will not even dignify you with a reply anymore on this subject matter.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Peaceontome247: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
With all these,u ibo are still slavees to the great Ijaw.... Lol Argue with ASARI
kettykin:

you are brainless , and suffering from crass ignorance , does winning a Nobel price amount to educational achievement , how many books has Soyinka sold how can someone in this age and time be so blazingly full of ignorance.

you reek of incurable ignorance and acute and delibrate lack of Knowledge, with Soyinka's Noble price , how has that made him any better tha Achebe, Iweala or Chinamanda ..

why are people from a certain part of the country so bent on fixing their destinies to a certain Price given by a certain european based organisation . Please tell me anyother counry or peopl or race or tribe that is so fixated to the Noble Price like you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.