Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (59399 Views)

BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Mk12:

he has class but has been asslicking tacha the girl with a stretch mark in the brain and breast

Ass licking to stay in the game. Diary session nominations go and replay and see the so called ass licker turn a backstabber. Nominating Tacha back to back.Una no just understand.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by jafol(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Seyi will soon loose his sanity as a result of hate... The romance btwn mercy and Ike is biting hard at him... Just like every other afonja guy, he is trying to bully the pretty/sexy Igbo girl into a relationship with him... Sorry for Igbo girls afonja will always intimidate and bully you into a relationship with them.

Why submit your family CV to the girl if you are not looking for a family relationship with her.
Do you know what mercy told him. Mercy threw the first punch at Awolowo

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Akpacha(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
TemmyWon:

I can't blame you since you obviously don't read. His Western Nigeria govt offered everyone free education which is the reason many old people read Yoruba fluently in Yoruba land and many understand English

Who Dangote EPP?
What's d benefits of educated yorubas to Nigeria? D closest a yoruba professor came close is vp, a vp that's running around market sharing money, going on errant for abba kyari when kyari and his men discuss National issues. All other yoruba leaders are ex thugs, eg. tinunu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Bro, Awolowo bite the finger that fed him.. .Ok?
How? Did the Igbos ever done anything beneficial to Awo?
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by corperdonga: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
If his family is so rich and powerful, then what's he doing in BBNAIJA?

He should go and sit down let's hear word. Na hustle all of them there dey hustle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by MachadoPreto: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
At a time, he said the truth.

Truth is mostly a bitter pill.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
SoNature:
Seyi should stop bullying the poor girl.

Awolowo, just like many others in his time, was a privileged Nigerian.

If those so-called founding fathers had led well, Nigeria would have been in a better place today.

Nigeria didn't deserve Independence.

No, we are not fit to rule ourselves yet!

This country is too complicated for a Blackman to rule.

Did you ask what the girl said before him saying that? Or he just woke up and started saying that? Why are you Igbos like this?

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Judeosho(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
SoNature:
Seyi should stop bullying the poor girl.

Awolowo, just like many others in his time, was a privileged Nigerian.

If those so-called founding fathers had led well, Nigeria would have been in a better place today.

Nigeria didn't deserve Independence.

No, we are not fit to rule ourselves yet!

This country is too complicated for a Blackman to rule.

Why nigerians no dey read book?? Awolowo criticized how Nigeria was formed, he felt evryone should have been on his own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by abdulizom(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
People translate history according to the narrative of the author.
By all standard Awolowo and Zik are the most selfish leaders Nigeria ever had.
We talked about Free Education: 1. Who owned the printing press printing all the books?
2. Who owned the company that supplied the pencils and pens?
3. Who owned the company that collect legal fees for all the litigations?
4. When Akintola exposed him, he quickly change the name to Odudua investment without refunding all proceeds from the previous sales.
Awo uses the dark days opportunity to acquired himself wealth, including signing 5% of Pepsi company to himself to rival Coca-Cola in the West.
Reasons why he continued to ask for true federalism throughout his life.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
I don’t think u have to talk to people that way. What has he achieved for himself with his own efforts is what he shud brag about if at all necessary

Unless mercy insulted his family then he probably has a right to retaliate such way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Akpacha:
What's d benefits of educated yorubas to Nigeria? D closest a yoruba professor came close is vp, a vp that's running around market sharing money, going on errant for abba kyari when kyari and his men discuss National issues. All other yoruba leaders are ex thugs, eg. tinunu.

Ekwueme was a PhD holder who was deputy to a grade II teacher Shagari thinking he would be president later. But he died of frustration after going to jail.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Olamigenius(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
This guy is really Crazy, Savage Talk just fill the guy mouth .

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
platinum131:

What class? They are both in bbnaija....pls where is the class? na wa o

Even in the four walls of a classroom. The students sabi say class dey. BBN is no exclusion to the,existence of class. The same silicone Mercy was yelling "if no be BBN most of them cannot look me in the face not to talk of speaking to me". Mercy is no saint.

I wonder what she would have said had she been of Seyi's pedigree. Seyi is in fact very humble. She got served by Seyi and i like the fact that he made it clear that they are not on the same level. Make her eye clear see road.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
TemmyWon:

I can't blame you since you obviously don't read. His Western Nigeria govt offered everyone free education which is the reason many old people read Yoruba fluently in Yoruba land and many understand English

Who Dangote EPP?

And you forgot rat poison.

He is the founder of modern day sniper.

His legacy of suicide lives on.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

When the war broke out, was Awo not already imprisoned in Enugu?? ?Since, all is fair in war, Ojukwu shud have blasted him. Instead, Ojukwu freed him to go form Oduduwa, Las Las Awo joined forces with Gowon to kill more than 2millipn kids and motjers

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Before the war broke out, was Awo not already imprisoned in Enugu?? ?Since, all is fair in war, Ojukwu shud have blasted him. Instead, Ojukwu freed him to go form Oduduwa, Las Las Awo joined forces with Gowon to kill more than 2million children and their nursing mothers

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

This one watches BBzamfara on NTA and not BBnaija on dstv gotv ...

Why are you igbos very insecure and always whiping up victim mentality
.?

Imagine

What did awolowo achieved.....outrightly nothing.

Seyi needs to leave that house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by mixta140: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Seloto..
Really!!!
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Truthsbitter: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
amber222:
u knw dt we female get bad mouth, maybe she said something annoying about his family. Women can be annoying sometimes and mk u say what u don't intend to say
I would have believed you if seyi were a normal guy on the street and not a BBN house mate.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2019
jafol:

Do you know what mercy told him. Mercy threw the first punch at Awolowo

NO lies, pls...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Tospringe: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Seyi will soon loose his sanity as a result of hate... The romance btwn mercy and Ike is biting hard at him... Just like every other afonja guy, he is trying to bully the pretty/sexy Igbo girl into a relationship with him... Sorry for Igbo girls afonja will always intimidate and bully you into a relationship with them.

Why submit your family CV to the girl if you are not looking for a family relationship with her.
I'm very sure you've not been watching the show

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by nasoeb: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

This one watches BBzamfara on NTA and not BBnaija on dstv gotv ...

Why are you igbos very insecure and always whiping up victim mentality
.?
That is ehhhh.
The yoruba does but the igbos are just toooooo irritating. Everything, I mean everything must somehow turn about igbo.
I condemn what seyi did in very strong term, he should in no way use his family lineage to intimidating any fellow citizen just because his grandfather had the opportunity of serving this nation. Because everybody can not prune minister at the same time and that grandfather was given the opportunity doesn't mean he was more intellegent or wealthier than everybody as at then and now.
Seyi was 100% wrong. But I dont think he did just because mercy is igbo or efik. But it's a game where you need to deploy strategies to have tge upper hand, remain in the game and possibly win the money.
But turning it into igbo this igbo that, oh my, shows tge highest level of stupiditty and insecure mind.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Mercy is not Seyi's type. She can twerk that 2million Naira silicone ass until forever Seyi will never go that low. I bet the 2million ass is from the proceeds of savings from cheap runs of 5 years. Even Ike will dump her once the show is over. Seyi has class. Mercy no reach him level. He spoke the truth.

So let seyi leave the girl alone...QED.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by putin4: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Awo !zik win in his constitutency lol.his major achievement is to starve Igbos through his policy during the war.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Did i just read inferiority complex? Abeg who Mercy papa be first? Let me answer that. A local palmwine tapper in the East.

Palm wine tapper that died naturally not by rat poison.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Judeosho:

I dont think you're watching this program, b4 the guy said this, he said the babe insulted his family

He said she said they said. . I salute you my friend...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

The so-called Igbo girls I eat for dinner anyhow?
Dude grow up na...women are women...tribe or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2019
HitSong:

I think seyi only told that OSU ALUSI whorè the bitter truth.
You can't compare Awolowo's achievements to anyone in OSU IPOB lineage.
Is it ojucrook the coward that caused the killings of millions or Kanu?
Or Achebe?
But as usual, we know they'll still argue and show the bitterness and hate in their DNA...

Hehehehe. .if you tell me Awo was great to Yorubas idI agree with you on that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.