Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (59427 Views)

BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by solmusdesigns: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
ugocitywnda:
I beg you to list any achievement from the afonjas that is not from the account of Igbo's? 20pounce was what my grandfather used to meet up with so greedy haters.

Honestly , we aint competing with the igbos, everybody dey hin lane... just that you guys always over think issues
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Not only opening leg but shifting pants.

Who wants to open

Abegiii

She cant wait to open. Seyi na her target but Seyi get sense die.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ProudDick: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Even an American coin weights more than 100 naira of awolowo.

Who wants to be in a coin of British experiment gone mad.

You are not making sense. Is anybody in your generation on a 1N coin? Just 1N.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ugocitywnda: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Awolowo should have been given 20 pounds like others,then we will know how far. haters with fish brains

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoslim26: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

He is a medical doctor. His father is the chairman of Nigeria Export Promotion Council.

Now who are you and who is your father?

i dont knw him i dont know his father nd d fact dat he is a medical doctor gives him the right to insult peeps dat guy is a poor doctor if nt him no go dey hustle wit oda guys for bbnaija money
nd i dont have to tel u jack abt me bragging is nt my thing

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz

Story let the guy look elsewhere. Mercy is booked.

Booked by Ike?Wait till the show ends and watch Ike drop her cheap silicone ass like hot potatoes.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

Awos master stroke ended the war in 3 months. Igbos would have be wiped out from the surface of the earth. His tactics made ojukcrook took to his heels and made Biafra surrender themselves as conquered slaves to Nigeria. Now look at you talking shit about him.

Lolzzzzz

Masterstroke indeed

It has been long people stopped reading lagos-Ibadan express newspaper because the lies are too much to a light mind.

So look for another piece not oluwole.

Awolowo thought he could bite the finger that fed, no but of course he died regretting his actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Booked by Ike?Wait till the show ends and warch Ike drop her like hot potatoes.

That shouldn't bother you and seyi.
Is her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by ScotMisile: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Come back and tell us when Dangote declaresfree education for all children in the North.

Awolowo declared free Education with public funds, Dangote is doing his with personal funds, you see no comparison... Yet Dangote is the highest philanthropist in Africa.. .pls, pls let the truth be told

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
ProudDick:

You are not making sense. Is anybody in your generation on a 1N coin? Just 1N.

I don't need to give name Of even those in 500. Naira note but the issue we Not proud been in anything British experiment gone mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoslim26: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Very watery response. Your curse is in your DNA. Right there in existence before you were conceived by your cursed parents.

is nt d same curse dat killed ur parents dat u are carrying upandan oga shift front wit ur cursed life
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That shouldn't bother you and seyi.
Is her life.

Glad you understand she is booked for nothing but panshing.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Kirgyakos(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2019
the social media war between Igbo and Yoruba is rather too demeaning. I hate it because it's aimless.

what do we stand to achieve with all this nonsense rants and jibes at each other?

Una really need to upgrade base reasoning o!

#NAIJA_WAKE_UP!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

She cant wait to open. Seyi na her target but Seyi get sense die.

Lolzz

Story story story.

Lol
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by AerialMapper: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2019
TemmyWon:

I can't blame you since you obviously don't read. His Western Nigeria govt offered everyone free education which is the reason many old people read Yoruba fluently in Yoruba land and many understand English

Who Dangote EPP?

Example: Pasuma Wonder, Obesere and Bob Risky.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by anambraamaka: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2019
That Seyi mumu oo

Who come Be Awolowo? Who he Epp for East ??
Abeg all those old politicians wey put us where we Dey f em all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Glad you understand she is booked for nothing but panshing.

Lol

You now taking it too personal.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Paxie55: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
Olawalesmarter:

You Nitwit think Secondary School Examination is what they use to determine level of Education

Yoruba have the highest numbers of professors

Yoruba have the highest numbers of SAN in Nigeria

Yoruba Dominate Journalism in Nigeria

Best schools in Nigeria are dominated by schools on Yoruba Land

It is the reason why Yoruba dominate many Career field in Nigeria

Even in WAEC the best student in Entire West Africa WAEC was a Yoruba

It is the reason why Yoruba is most Educated tribe in Nigeria today

OSU Man, I don't know when Your generation pain and agony will end
[/s]
E pain this iwofa quota system that they are competing with almajiri. Your ibadan express way media has been outdated. We have internet Now, go school yourself and and stop displaying your quota system and almajiri brain online. Indeed, Igbo stolen money is really backfiring. Karma can be so swift.
I wont school you iwofa, and get out of my mention you potential terrorist!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Omoslim26:

is nt d same curse dat killed ur parents dat u are carrying upandan oga shift front wit ur cursed life

You think everyone is a cursed hungry low budget orphan like you born by cursed losers? Take a hike, jump on 3rd Mainland Bridge and dive into the Lagoon.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Defenderalert(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol

You now taking it too personal.

Like you are dude.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Like you are dude.

I don't know.

The door is closed for seyi.
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
amber222:
u knw dt we female get bad mouth, maybe she said something annoying about his family. Women can be annoying sometimes and mk u say what u don't intend to say

Please speak for yourself and the women around you. This is how some of you go about making excuses for men like Seyi. Dude goes about deriding people and telling them how his family is up there. This isn't his first time.

Now, without watching the show or having any knowledge of what happened, you have assumed the woman did something to him. Whereas Seyi is in fact, most times an instigator (From farting in someone's face, to insulting her late brother or another's ancestors in Yoruba language). You didn't even stop, you had to drag the whole female population into your fallacious post.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by early001: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Awolowo achieved nothing but disgrace to be killed by fulani...he was nothing but a betrayer...if awolowo has achieved success, why is Yoruba nation also a victim of circumstances? Seyi you re nothing but a coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Trendishine: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

OSU generation will never stop wailing and crying

I will only blame Awolowo for not wiping out your scum generation

. They called for One Nigeria. Awo tabled the option to opt out. Azikiwe rejected it.

2. We all wanted regional government as a federation, Ironsi with the support of Ojukwu and the East turned it into Unitary Government.

3. They want a separate nation of Biafra. They turned back and invaded Mid-West, looting the Central Bank.

4. They want a separate nation. Proceeded to the West to capture their Superior. The whole Biafran Army were devastated by ragtag local
hunters with about 20 soldiers that collected them on their way to Ore from Ondo led by ILUYOMALE. These "COWARDs" ragtag hunters with about 20 professional Yoruba soldiers defeated the Army of Biafra at Ore with tactics still used throughout the world as a lesson. Cowards abi?

5. Give it to them, mouth they get sha. They were able to convince Jonathan with the least votes of all the regions that they voted more for him than any other region, only to repeat the looting they did at Midwest Central Bank.

Oh yeah they want Biafra but will never leave.

Yoruba spoil dem taya for West. They got used to it. They tried it in the North, dem cut their ass. Tried it in South Africa, dem cut their ass, tried it in Ghana, dem cut their ass. Only in Yoruba land they go scot free.

Guess who they hate most …………. YORUBA nah!

Your Generation will never stop wailing and Crying
lol,.... I didn't bother reading, typical afonjas..you are pained and frustrated.. You could even be an idiot from anoda tribe farting in the name of an afonja....is that a journal you are writing.? Abi dictation?... Buhaaaahaaaa... You smell... Fulani anus awaits you... Go lick and be calm again.... eweeduuu.... (Awo means big frog in Igbo native) go ask chukwudi, the one you beg for money, he would explain more for you.... Idiots.... Where is you fore- fathers and generations now in Nigeria, how are you lots doing, compared to the Igbos,? Have you seen a Fulani herdman's anus today?. Without just one third of the Igbos, you all die.? That's why you cringe when you hear Biafra, now you fight sowore, your own... Lazy gwegiri smelling nomads... What do your entire generation stand for after the snipper consumer, "awo"?.. Sowore is doing retards like you a favour....

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by baddosky1: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
TemmyWon:

Can the governor of your state grant me scholarship from your state income? If not shut up and bounce. Our cocoa money our business.

Which cocoa money? Money that he stole from the Igbos who were living in Lagos during the civil war is what you call cocoa money?

Nonsense and cocoa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by Omoslim26: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

You think everyone is a cursed hungry low budget orphan like you born by cursed losers? Take a hike, jump on 3rd Mainland Bridge and dive into the Lagoon.

:-Dlow budget nt a chance its obvious dat u have been cursed from your mothers womb if nt you wouldnt have run into my mention to insult me nd again you called out my parents bcus you dont have parents does nt give u d right to insult my parents
abi na me sey make your papa commit suicide ni or na me say make your mama die of mysterious disease?
pls stay outta my lane

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by cybriz82(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
crazyABO:
As a matter of fact his right and on the other hand Awolowo achieved it and not him shocked let him work on his own achievements too undecided

Atlis he’s very proud of iz gpope
Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by baddosky1: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

Mercy is not Seyi's type. She can twerk that 2million Naira silicone ass until forever Seyi will never go that low. I bet the 2million ass is from the proceeds of savings from cheap runs of 5 years. Even Ike will dump her once the show is over. Seyi has class. Mercy no reach him level. He spoke the truth.

The ass is what Seyi is desperately dying to feel but he won't! He is not up to her class!!

If he can't endure the rejection, he should ask Biggie for the sniper equivalent anywhere in the house

1 Like

Re: Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has by hush15: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
crazyABO:
As a matter of fact his right and on the other hand Awolowo achieved it and not him shocked let him work on his own achievements too undecided

Even the Awolowo sef, what did he achieve now. wasnt somebody shouting the other day that Jagaban has surpassed him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.