Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married (18696 Views)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by nairafamedotcom: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
My brothers please and please try and make money before you marry, don't allow the woman and your children to suffer, MC Galaxy advising single brothers.

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/work-hard-make-money-before-geting.html

8 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by nairafamedotcom: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice Talk

4 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by FuckThaMod: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol.. With this kind of economy e go hard o. The ladies ain't even helping matters, they are all hungry. On the first date it's "gimme gimme gimme", by the 3rd date baba don give up on her matter. A lot of single ladies are out there because man never gallant well to start shouldering more responsibilities. Naija men have this mentality of becoming made before thinking of marriage and i don't blame them. Buhari sef come dey make matter worse with wicked policies angry by the time man go make the required money to take care of family he fit reach 50 years o cry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by johnchins: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Once you meet someone who believes in you, and you are ready, get Married. You musn't build a mansion first but atleast be able to provide the basic things that life demands. Starting a family early is beneficial.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by SincereBigot: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ok
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by foolbuster: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
My brothers please and please try and make money before you marry, don't allow the woman and your children to suffer, MC Galaxy advising single brothers.

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/work-hard-make-money-before-geting.html

As if there is any man that will like his wife and children to suffer. And what happens if after marriage the man loses his wealth, maybe he will disown them and become single again so they won't suffer.
You are just lucky you entered entertainment when it is paying. This small money you have made just dey shack your head.

Oga abeg park well. Many of us are blessed but we don't rub it on the face of others still struggling.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by RUGAgbuogidia: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice talk but, who is MC Galaxy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
who asked him?..nansense..coming from someone who pays people for nude showing online.. why can't women make money before marriage?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
we don sabi am since na.... no be today

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by visijo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
When online, speaking good English is very very important.
My neighbor has just ordered a coffin instead coffee.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Women should also make money before getting married.

Marriage is not a retirement plan

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by mixta140: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
True talk..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BafanaBafana: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is Nigeria. People are working hard, the money is not coming. Others are not even working at all but are getting the money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Biritiko: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
What About the woman ?
She should not make money befor getting married

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sellfish(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
So if I had money before the marriage, and later became broke after the marriage, I should throw away the wife and kids?

Talk like this is what makes men clock 80 before they see their child graduate from university.... Imagine using pension and gratuity to pay your child's way thorough university when your mates are using their pension to take snuff and buy toys for their great grandkids grin

As long as you have the basic necessities of livelihood, and you find a woman who loves for you, please marry... There is never enough money to have a perfect marriage

It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Niccoloimhotep: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Make dem no go gbolaaaaa your wife for back grin

Abeg make una check my topics, plenty cars available for sale lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Freemanbobble: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okay
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by naijadrivablog: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Olukologia24592(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
I strongly believe everyone wants to hustle, but if it's not forthcoming, and age waits for no man, manage What s on ground and keep trying

9 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Intellectual201: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Everyone, including your children must work hard. You can't do everything for them.
nairafamedotcom:

Read more below

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by bigerboy200: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
True talk. Don’t listen to those elders or friends who keep pressurizing you to get married despite your broke state. They’ll tell you that things will get better with time so just get married. Na scam ohhh..

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Mutemenot(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Money made can still finish .. You just pray to marry the right woman with good favour

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by ojuu4u(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Not necessary u ve all Nigeria money but income that will sustain heavy responsibilities you want to hang on ur shoulder called marriage
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Teewhy2: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is the major problem, everybody will make money at their own time.
some people because they have worked hard and the money is yet to come will decide to fast forward the money by engaging in dubious activities just to meet up with their colleagues.
They don't pick first come in who has money.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by safarigirl(f): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sometimes, marriage is what opens the floodgates of success. Some people work hard with little to show for it, but when they get married, things get better

Everybody's destiny is different

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Up With Agbani Darego? / Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Daughter Birthday In Style, Shares Fun Video With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.