Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married (18698 Views)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Don't Marry An Illiterate - Sandra Iheuwa Advises Single People / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by seangy4konji: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
My brother..nott by force ooo...the way Nigeria is and you go marry and food stops coming. Problem.. Even person working 247 never eat good food and pay bills.. Adding a wife and kid join now, no family will help u OK... They will disrespect you.. Neighbors, in-laws...

Unless Nigeria change oo..

I am not giving it option at the moment

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Those marriages with pressure ton the man to provide more doesn't exist in average homes. Both couple work, earn and spend all making their collective lives better..

Iamgrey5:
I like your open-mindedness, but it is easier said than done.

I believe both sexes (male and female) need to have a definite means of making money before venturing into marriage.

I believe the whole idea of putting more pressure on the man to bear Most of the financial burden within a marriage is obsolete.

Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Those marriages with pressure ton the man to provide more doesn't exist in average homes. Both couple work, earn and spend all making their collective lives better..

What you just described is my perfect example of marriage.

If the man provides shelter, the wife should provide for something else or they should have a joint account where they both contribute.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
That is what happens in most average homes. The ones I know. The women spend most of her money in the home too.
Iamgrey5:
What you just described is my perfect example of marriage.

If the man provides shelter, the wife should produce something else or they should have a joint account where they both contribute.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
vic17:
all this get rich before marry happen only in the southern Nigeria or part of middle belt.... go to the north who cares abt money before marriage
could that be said to be directly proportionate to the high level of poverty rate over there
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
yarimo:
he is a formula 1 driver.
lol Bros
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
That is what happens in most average homes. The ones I know. The women spend most of her money in the home too.
Your use of the word average is wrong.

In most homes, the husband's money is usually the family's money, while the woman's money is usually her money. cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Have you met single and searching men in their 30s and 30+?

Do you think getting married to a 20 year old second or third wife is the same as settling down for the first time?

Do you know how hard is it to actually find someone you could settle down with in your early years not to mention when you are in older?

This is about marriage not women you want to have a casual relationship or sex with. The stakes are higher, so many variables on compatibilities that is wise not to gamble because of money.

You also have to consider that there are men who may never get that desired comfort no matter how hard they try. Now you have a man who is old and broke. Do you really think an educated intelligent young woman would want to settle for such given the other alternatives she has got?

It is harder for women and it is hard for men too, but easy for a man who does not mind a loveless marriage. For a man, who wants a fulfilling relationship, it is damn hard to find that woman ticks most of that checklist. Marriage can be a blessing, it is left to you to decide what you want.
you sound too intelligent and articulate to be a female moniker
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Which homes?

Are we talking about the ones where the woman who may or may not account for her salary but ends up spending every last kobo?

Iamgrey5:

In most homes, the husband's money is usually the family's money, while the woman's money is usually her money. cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
You sound too sill.y to believe that a woman actually gave birth to you.

BetterPoison:
you sound too intelligent and articulate to be a female moniker
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Which homes?

Are we talking about the ones where the woman who may or may not account for her salary but ends up spending every last kobo?

I will love to see and marry a woman that will do this cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
You sound too sill.y to believe that a woman actually gave birth to you.

hello am Macbeth. Macbeth from Shakespeare what shall it profit a man to hide behind a lesser gender
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Have you met single and searching men in their 30s and 30+?

Do you think getting married to a 20 year old second or third wife is the same as settling down for the first time?

Do you know how hard is it to actually find someone you could settle down with in your early years not to mention when you are in older?

This is about marriage not women you want to have a casual relationship or sex with. The stakes are higher, so many variables on compatibilities that is wise not to gamble because of money.

You also have to consider that there are men who may never get that desired comfort no matter how hard they try. Now you have a man who is old and broke. Do you really think an educated intelligent young woman would want to settle for such given the other alternatives she has got?

It is harder for women and it is hard for men too, but easy for a man who does not mind a loveless marriage. For a man, who wants a fulfilling relationship, it is damn hard to find that woman ticks most of that checklist. Marriage can be a blessing, it is left to you to decide what you want.

.must we all marry?

are married people better than single people?..if yes how?

the things enjoyed in marriage. an be enjoyed in singleness?

how many ladies are ready to marry broke and hustling guys?

.why is it harder for girls but hard for men?

how is marriage better than cohabitating?

thanks
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Where did you grow up?

A woman that does otherwise cannot be blamed either. Afterall, she a responsible or taking care of the house. grin

Iamgrey5:
I will love to see and marry a woman that will do this cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
You have missed road

This thread is for those who want to get married sometime.

babyfaceafrica:
.must we all marry?

are married people better than single people?..if yes how?

the things enjoyed in marriage. an be enjoyed in singleness?

how many ladies are ready to marry broke and hustling guys?

.why is it harder for girls but hard for men?

how is marriage better than cohabitating?

thanks
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Go and ask your mother.
BetterPoison:
hello am Macbeth. Macbeth from Shakespeare what shall it profit a man to hide behind a lesser gender
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Where did you grow up?

A woman that does otherwise cannot be blamed either. Afterall, she a responsible or taking care of the house. grin

I grew up in Nigeria cheesy

I have never seen a woman that will spend all her salary on the home. The ones I have seen will even calculate the salary of a man and even allocate spending on his behalf grin

Which part of Nigeria are you from?
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
Go and ask your mother.
Let's ask yours. That's if she's not dead due to her disrespect and your fathers incessant beating
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Tirips(f): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Who else noticed the 'the woman' , 'your children' part... hmmm
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:
You have missed road
This thread is for those who want to get married sometime.
noted
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Sterope(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yes, they allocate spending on behalf of the man's salary AND theirs too. I am talking about average income earners like civil servants and

Iamgrey5 p[img:
[/img]ost=81007594] I grew up in Nigeria cheesy
I have never seen a woman that will spend all her salary on the home. The ones I have seen will even calculate the salary of man and even allocate spending on behalf grin

Which part of Nigeria are you from?
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:

Yes, they allocate spending on behalf of the man's salary AND theirs too. I am talking about average income earners like civil servants and

ok no problem, so we are saying the samething all along.
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by follock007(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
people who don't share this idea seem to be stronger than me by far and think i am still a kid... imagine people getting kids at 18 years old with intention to outsmart their mate because they are using the means to gather more food. who is the mumu now?
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by Desric(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
MC Galaxy, no man enjoys to see people around him suffer not to talk of his wife and children, instead of your advice, I think you should be canvasing for good governance and buoyant economy that will insure that Nigerian citizens don't suffer unnecessarily.

The major reason for your kind of mentality is because in Nigeria, to have a good three meals a day is a luxury, a country with the most brilliant, hardworking and smart people in the world but not conducive environment or support for them to thrive thereby breeding all of forms mediocre theories like this your own.

I pray for Nigeria to get well, I hate the mentality we are breeding these days about money. in case you don't know, a lot of families today are being run and sponsored by women and in most cases unless you're told, you won't know. "SAY YOUT HUSTLE PAY, NO MEAN SAY OTHERS LAZY"
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by BetterPoison: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sterope:

I will expose you to the whole world .. Keep reporting my post.
I will open a thread to expose all your actions today
With screenshot
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by YungLasaint(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice...

For your best property deals in the new dubia of Africa (Ibeju-lekki) We have affordable deals that best suits your budget.. Don't be left out of this amazing deals, before it will appreciate it values... WhatsApp number at signature.....
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by YungLasaint(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice...

For your best property deals in the new dubia of Africa (Ibeju-lekki) We have affordable deals that best suits your budget.. Don't be left out of this amazing deals, before it will appreciate it values... WhatsApp number at signature.....
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by PapaAdanna: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
So this one is also a musician too

Lol

I don't blame him, if Nigeria had been a country with good ears for good music.... Ur guess is as good as mine
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by larryking540: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
if u never make money, remain single,if u make money late..marry late!!..no late comer anywhere..a 60year old can marry 20 or 30 year old gal

at d age of 80, dats wen you see your children entering university, u fit no even see ur grandchildren, Mayb one of ur pikin carry carry Belle for ss1 then u might b lucky
Re: MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married by larryking540: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I tire o,

most home I have witnessed the woman's money hardly touch d family,
those women dat are mostly excluded are those ones dat do petty trade I don't kw if it's because they aren't highly educated o,but d educated ladies dat work, bro just forget, if she even give u, na borrow she borrow u cus she will definitely tell the whole world she has been d one feeding with her money,

my choice of woman if she like she is a working class or not but just make she get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Daughter Birthday In Style, Shares Fun Video With Her / Desmond Elliot Dead True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.